Eastenders #10 Kheerat's inside, will Janine be a bride?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So half the square now knows that Phil and Keanu are working together🙄 that doesn't bode well.
That really annoyed me as it isn't realistic. If you're Phil trying to save your own back, as well as that of your cousin you wouldn't meet up at your place of work or anywhere else with the person helping you that everyone thinks you hate.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone know what Mick was trying to tell Janice when he turned up to marry her? He wanted to talk to her in private but it got dismissed. Curious as to what it was.

Reactions: 11
Does anyone know what Mick was trying to tell Janice when he turned up to marry her? He wanted to talk to her in private but it got dismissed. Curious as to what it was.
There is only one thing he wanted to say to Janine:

Apologises in advance for ruining your genuine question with my thirst to use this gif. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I've no idea can't to see what Shirley does. I'm wondering if the new pub is dover way though struggling to see how it's all gonna pan out

Reactions: 5
He was going to say what he later said during the ceremony about Janine helping him and putting him back together after all he'd been through

I've no idea can't to see what Shirley does. I'm wondering if the new pub is dover way though struggling to see how it's all gonna pan out
Didn't Janine say it was Islington?

Reactions: 4
That it’s all be a massive mistake and he still wants to be with his L? I am so excited for tomorrow’s episode!

Reactions: 6
Ill be honest ive seen a spoiler for what happens and dosnt sound that good 😆

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I wasn’t seeing what everyone else was seeing in Keanu until him and Sharon were longingly staring at each other in that end scene before the credits last night💦💦💦good lord

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wasn’t seeing what everyone else was seeing in Keanu until him and Sharon were longingly staring at each other in that end scene before the credits last night💦💦💦good lord
He looks wayyy better with longer hair! I loved that scene last night! And I was watching Bernie cuddling him too and thought hmm I’d like to be playing the role of his sister 🤣 in this episode

• Haha
  • Heart
He looks wayyy better with longer hair! I loved that scene last night! And I was watching Bernie cuddling him too and thought hmm I’d like to be playing the role of his sister 🤣 in this episode
I think I’d rather be Sharon when they inevitably pick up where they left off😉😉🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Has there ever been a man as thick as Mick? Right up to the ceremony his head, his heart and basically every cell in his being was screaming what a tit idea it was to marry Janine. Sitting crying with your first love, mother of your children, your best friend right before you marry another woman wasn’t a clue to this meat head that this shouldn’t take place. Can’t wait to see him pushed off a cliff.

loving the latest episodes but hate the selective amnesia EE writers have when it comes to characters like Janine. Pretty much everyone in that square bar the newer characters knows what she is like and what she is capable of but they all sit there in the church like plums.

I think Sonia’s transformation into the resident maiden aunt is complete, the outfit, the endless opportunities she gives Janine and Dotty, fussing over them like a nice chat over a cup of tea will right a couple of wrong uns.

The character can’t be more than late 30s/maybe 40 and they have her behaving like that. Compare her look, her style, the way she is written to Sharon who was a full adult whilst Sonia was a kid, or even Linda, Denise even Kim and Sam. If I was Natalie Cassidy I’d be well pissed off with the direction they are taking her character.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think Sonia’s transformation into the resident maiden aunt is complete, the outfit, the endless opportunities she gives Janine and Dotty, fussing over them like a nice chat over a cup of tea will right a couple of wrong uns.

The character can’t be more than late 30s/maybe 40 and they have her behaving like that. Compare her look, her style, the way she is written to Sharon who was a full adult whilst Sonia was a kid, or even Linda, Denise even Kim and Sam. If I was Natalie Cassidy I’d be well pissed off with the direction they are taking her character.
Sonia is an old woman before her time. She was always worldly wise and somewhat intelligent, even as a schoolgirl in the way she spoke to people. She was quite motherly with Robbie at that age despite Robbie being older than her as she would tell him off and lecture him

I feel they are slowly morphing her into Dot’s mini-me. I wish they would let Sonia loosen up a little and have a bit more fun

Sonia is an old woman before her time. She was always worldly wise and somewhat intelligent, even as a schoolgirl in the way she spoke to people. She was quite motherly with Robbie at that age despite Robbie being older than her as she would tell him off and lecture him

I feel they are slowly morphing her into Dot’s mini-me. I wish they would let Sonia loosen up a little and have a bit more fun
Well she's had a shag with the accountant 😉
Does that count as letting your hair down 🤔 😄

I do agree with @Spilttea that Mick is thick as a brick, but I will miss him when he's gone.

Is pork chop going to head off to Germany with her uncle Ricky after Xmas? I do hope so.

• Haha
Yes, can pork chop piss off please? She looks petrified 99% of the time, I mean you would with Janice as your Mother, but I get anxious just watching her.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Well she did get a shag last week..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.