Eastenders #10 Kheerat's inside, will Janine be a bride?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh look. Sonia stole from Dot and inexplicably gets left everything. What a surprise.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That house is worth a million? Really?!
Of course it is. It’s in East London. Most of the characters in Eastenders wouldn’t be able to afford to live there in real life.

Anyway, Dotty is a spoiled money grabbing little witch. I knew Sonia would get the house over her.

Reactions: 11
Of course it is. It’s in East London. Most of the characters in Eastenders wouldn’t be able to afford to live there in real life.
Yeah the house price is the most realistic thing I’ve seen in Eastenders in a long time 😂

6E27846B-B5B8-492C-A932-966EDE3CA625.jpeg

she wanted Phil back last week 😂 (I don’t blame her with Keanu though)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Has Dotty always been such a bad actor?! Never noticed it as much as I did in tonight’s episode

• Haha
Has Dotty always been such a bad actor?! Never noticed it as much as I did in tonight’s episode
i feel like she’s never been great but she’s also never been as bad as she was tonight 🤣 i wonder if the actress just completely checked out!

yet another character who could have had potential wasted tbh.

Reactions: 7
Bye Dotty love , don't let the door hit you on the way out you horrible bleep 😂
How come Sharon blamed keanu for Denny's death?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t get why Dotty didn’t get the house? She’s the only blood relative living in it. Cba doin my head in now with Sonia, Patron Saint of Trumpets, she robbed from Dot as well I don’t get why they’ve forgot that

• Haha
I don’t get why Dotty didn’t get the house? She’s the only blood relative living in it. Cba doin my head in now with Sonia, Patron Saint of Trumpets, she robbed from Dot as well I don’t get why they’ve forgot that
I don't get it either. Dottie and Charlie get less than Sonia but they've all tried to con her, in some way or other. She should have split the house and the 20k cash 3 ways

Reactions: 3
According to the Christmas promo aired before last night's episode it's
'Mick Carter's last Christmas' so I guess they are killing him off then - or that's what they want us to think 😔

Reactions: 6
According to the Christmas promo aired before last night's episode it's
'Mick Carter's last Christmas' so I guess they are killing him off then - or that's what they want us to think 😔
I’m delighted I’m not gonna lie 😂😂 I have loved Danny Dyer for years and I hate him now. His acting in EE is terrible, and I’m sick of seeing his boat (as he would say) on my screen

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh look. Sonia stole from Dot and inexplicably gets left everything. What a surprise.
Does anybody on the square know about Sonia stealing from Dot? And did Dot find out? I didn't watch EE for about 2 years (I was sick of the Stuart Highway storyline when he was trying to destroy Mick, dragging on and on) so I missed the storyline of Sonia stealing from Dot.

Anyone else getting the feeling they've brought Keanu back just to kill him off?
I've seen a lot of people on FB comment that Keanu is working FOR Phil to take Keeble down - and so he was the one that Phil rang before he left. I don't know how true that is but I hope they don't kill him off. His accent is annoying me though, it keeps switching 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Does anybody on the square know about Sonia stealing from Dot? And did Dot find out? I didn't watch EE for about 2 years (I was sick of the Stuart Highway storyline when he was trying to destroy Mick, dragging on and on) so I missed the storyline of Sonia stealing from Dot.
I had to look it up to remind myself what happened

Anyone else getting the feeling they've brought Keanu back just to kill him off?
I didn't think of this! But given it's Janine he's marrying I feel the writings on the wall, only one of her husbands made it out alive. But I'm wondering who it is that was keeping Keanu up to date

Reactions: 1
I didn't think of this! But given it's Janine he's marrying I feel the writings on the wall, only one of her husbands made it out alive. But I'm wondering who it is that was keeping Keanu up to date
I thought it was Keeble?

Reactions: 1
I thought it was Keeble?
I thought that but it didn't seem like they knew eachother and he seemed a bit desperate to work for her - so someone would've told him about the whole thing? Maybe I've misunderstood or overthought it a bit

It would be interesting if Phil and 'Keano' were working together to bring Keeble down. Keanu didn't seem too bothered about Phil turning up and I think he's returning to Walford before Xmas. It's a bit of a stretch though given what happened between them.

I do hope Phil has a good plan to get rid of dodgy Keeble. I can't stand her miserable face, there's something really irritating about her.

I'm pleased that Sonia did get the house and Dotty has left with her 10K. It's odd that Dot didn't leave it to Charlie though as she's been living with him in Ireland for ages and presumably he didn't try to rip her off.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.