Eastenders #10 Kheerat's inside, will Janine be a bride?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've seen a lot of people on FB comment that Keanu is working FOR Phil to take Keeble down - and so he was the one that Phil rang before he left. I don't know how true that is but I hope they don't kill him off. His accent is annoying me though, it keeps switching 😂
Interesting! That never even occurred to me tbh and it sort of makes sense since Keanu seems pretty relaxed about Phil returning to the Square - and possibly killing him! - while he's there.

I thought that but it didn't seem like they knew eachother and he seemed a bit desperate to work for her - so someone would've told him about the whole thing? Maybe I've misunderstood or overthought it a bit
I get what you mean. If Keeble was keeping him up to date on Phil's whereabouts then wouldn't he already be working for her? It didn't seem like he knew her at all when they met. Maybe he is working with Phil!

Reactions: 3
It would be interesting if Phil and 'Keano' were working together to bring Keeble down. Keanu didn't seem too bothered about Phil turning up and I think he's returning to Walford before Xmas. It's a bit of a stretch though given what happened between them.

I do hope Phil has a good plan to get rid of dodgy Keeble. I can't stand her miserable face, there's something really irritating about her.

I'm pleased that Sonia did get the house and Dotty has left with her 10K. It's odd that Dot didn't leave it to Charlie though as she's been living with him in Ireland for ages and presumably he didn't try to rip her off.
I like to think Charlie just didn’t want it, he’s happy in Ireland with Matthew

Love when someone posts a spoiler and we instantly get bored of the storyline.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I cant remember but is ricky currently dating bianca or did she leave with that terry guy?

Reactions: 1
I cant remember but is ricky currently dating bianca or did she leave with that terry guy?
She left with Terry - I think (correct me anyone if i'm wrong) they're still together and she lives in a different part of the country. Ricky and her split up around 2012ish when he last left I believe. Ricky lives in Germany with Liam, Cindy, Tiffany and Keegan

Reactions: 5
It's amazing how relationships are long lasting as soon as characters leave the square. Bianca and Terry still together and Liam and Cindy are still together. If they were on the square Cindy would have had an affair with Ricky, Liam would have blown Ricky's businesses up in retaliation and Bianca would have killed Terry and framed his son for it

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's amazing how relationships are long lasting as soon as characters leave the square. Bianca and Terry still together and Liam and Cindy are still together. If they were on the square Cindy would have had an affair with Ricky, Liam would have blown Ricky's businesses up in retaliation and Bianca would have killed Terry and framed his son for it
Wait Liam is still with cindy?? Did he mention her last year when he got recast (can’t stand that recast btw)

Reactions: 5
Wait Liam is still with cindy?? Did he mention her last year when he got recast (can’t stand that recast btw)
She was on the phone and apparently they had people in their house taking stuff bc of money issues or Liam's debt or something like that? Idk why it wasn't mentioned with ricky but Janine also said when Liam was back that Ricky had had some kind of breakdown and nothing has been said about that so they just seem to forget things sometimes

Reactions: 4
The one and only sexy Michael Moon will be making an appearance in this week's 2010 EastEnders and I am beyond excited to see his explosion of rants on my screen again.

This lives in my head rent free tbh...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The one and only sexy Michael Moon will be making an appearance in this week's 2010 EastEnders and I am beyond excited to see his explosion of rants on my screen again.

This lives in my head rent free tbh...
ICONIC!!! NO ONE WAS DOING IT LIKE HIM!! THE SHOW HAS NEVER REPLACED HIM!!!

i truly refuse to believe that he and janine’s combined genes created a child as wimpy as scarlett tbh.

you have no idea how often i have said “doing NISH” in real life 🤣 “i’ve been out making moves!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
ICONIC!!! NO ONE WAS DOING IT LIKE HIM!! THE SHOW HAS NEVER REPLACED HIM!!!

i truly refuse to believe that he and janine’s combined genes created a child as wimpy as scarlett tbh.

you have no idea how often i have said “doing NISH” in real life 🤣 “i’ve been out making moves!”
Yes, yes, yes, they messed up big time by killing him off! If they killed Alfie off I would not bat an eyelid but I can't seem to escape him because I am pretty sure he will also be turning up in Classic EE soon!
Scarlett is the biggest let down when it comes to EE children even young Bobby had more balls than her (you would have to kill your sister right?!) and Michael's delivery is just perfect each time. He would be a perfect Shakespearean actor he has so much energy when it comes to his lines!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Eastenders 2010 is just so good every week. Minty and Sam just left the fire just been. Alfie and kat bought the vic. Lauren branning just returned

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.