Eastenders #10 Kheerat's inside, will Janine be a bride?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nat and Georgia 🤢
They loved pushing boundaries on Brookie
Yeah they always tried to outdo the body under the patio storyline. Then came Lindsey Corkhill chip shop worker turned gun touting lesbian gangster 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yeah they always tried to outdo the body under the patio storyline. Then came Lindsey Corkhill chip shop worker turned gun touting lesbian gangster 😂
Couldn’t stand her when she turned all gangster.
Remember when Leanne changed the lettering of the childcare place from Trinas Tots to Tronas Tits
My best mate has a sister called Trina and from that day I’ve called her Trona 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hope they have stories for Keanu, his return seems a bit unncessary.
He's got loads to get involved in. His fued with the Mitchell family, getting to know his child, his past with Sharon and his relationship with his family members he's not seen much of the past few years. So much good writing they can do for him.

Reactions: 6
I’m old enough to remember when Brookside did it 😂 let’s just say it wasn’t a popular storyline 😂
Nah me and my friends thought it was the BEST storyline because it was so gross. We talked about it at school all the time.

They were definitely heavily hinting that Keanu got Bernie pregnant. Lots of long lingering shots. It was back when Karen and her family were a lot rougher.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Nah me and my friends thought it was the BEST storyline because it was so gross. We talked about it at school all the time.
I’m surprised I was allowed to watch it 😂 I was only 8 in 1996 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I think the Keanu/Bernie theory came about when Karen accused Keanu of being the father when Bernie was pregnant. Pretty tit of a mother to assume her son is like that, but arguably worse she thought no one would have sex with Bernie

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m old enough to remember when Brookside did it 😂 let’s just say it wasn’t a popular storyline 😂
I remember that storyline being very popular. Yes the idea behind it was sick but it pushed boundaries, got people talking and the whole family involved were excellent.

Reactions: 3
Yes I agree. In reality Amy should be seeing a therapist to help her and it could take a long time for her to recover.

Jack's reaction was quite well written though I thought. Of course he can't fathom why his beloved daughter who has a reasonably comfortable life would want to self harm because he doesn’t understand her anxieties.
In reality she would be on the CAMHS waiting list for 18 months and fobbed off by GPs and the crisis team constantly!

Reactions: 9
I think the Keanu/Bernie theory came about when Karen accused Keanu of being the father when Bernie was pregnant. Pretty tit of a mother to assume her son is like that, but arguably worse she thought no one would have sex with Bernie
Who was bernies baby daddy in the end?

Someone in her school I think but she miscarried after a gas leak
Yes I remember her losing the baby just couldn't think who was the father. She is another character I see getting the axe soon. She hasn't had any storylines recently.

Reactions: 6
Yes I remember her losing the baby just couldn't think who was the father. She is another character I see getting the axe soon. She hasn't had any storylines recently.
I thought they were building up to her getting a big part in the panto but nothing happened... she's so boring I just feel bad for her. When tiff was around she had some sort of place but the character is such a wet wipe

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I know Kat and Alfie are iconic as a couple but I really like her and Phil together! Alfie hasn’t got the charm he used to anymore and comes across very selfish and annoying.

Reactions: 18
Sonia is clearly being taken for a mug. Anyone can photoshop something to look like they know one another.
Sonia would know whether that was Dot’s handwriting on the card that Reiss showed her

I remember that storyline being very popular. Yes the idea behind it was sick but it pushed boundaries, got people talking and the whole family involved were excellent.
It wasn’t popular in the sense that people liked the story, infamous is probably a better word for it. As I remember it a lot of viewers thought it was icky. Yes it got people talking but not for positive reasons it’s because some viewers thought it was gross

Last edited:
I know Kat and Alfie are iconic as a couple but I really like her and Phil together! Alfie hasn’t got the charm he used to anymore and comes across very selfish and annoying.
They were good back then but they don't suit now. If you really want to deep it they both did horrible things to eachother like cheating, having babies with other people, and in his last exit he said that Kat deserved to be abused by her uncle. I hope the writers realise we don't have to bring EVERYTHING back from those times. I like her and Phil together, might seem a little random at first but they work well together

Reactions: 13

They were definitely heavily hinting that Keanu got Bernie pregnant. Lots of long lingering shots. It was back when Karen and her family were a lot rougher.
Yesss it was a massive storyline, loved Emily and tinhead too living in Jimmy's box room, robbing and being total tearaways 😂 mind she had those terrible hair extensions and her wee leather jacket 🥰😂 we thought she was so beautiful 😂 Jennifer Ellison is gorgeous. I miss brookie!!!

I can't wait for Dotty to leave because she's absolutely insufferable.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.