Eastenders #10 Kheerat's inside, will Janine be a bride?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shirley Carter's back must be crippled by now for literally carrying the whole cast of Eastenders. I bloody love her bluntness and sense of humor and boy do we all need a Shirley Carter in our family.
I love Shirley too. I worry about what's going to happen to her when Mick leaves though.

Reactions: 10
I 💜 Shirley
I read somewhere today she is soon going to find out the truth about Linda's car accidentI
I might be really behind here lol but spoiler just in case!
Can't wait for that tbh

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I 💜 Shirley
I read somewhere today she is soon going to find out the truth about Linda's car accidentI
I might be really behind here lol but spoiler just in case!
Can't wait for that tbh
From the spoiler pics the wedding is on the 23rd/24th so I’m guessing Mick will go through with it and she’ll discover the truth on Xmas day.

Looking forward to the storylines in the week leading up to Christmas. Christmas Day episode is an hour long and on at 9.25 which feels weirdly late to be watching EE.

Reactions: 4
I’m from the Midlands and only familiar with West London but where are the cliffs in London please 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I saw the spoiler pictures they weren’t white cliffs I’m sure of it.

Has janine actually ever loved anyone or is it always to get back at other people 😆 i dont think she has

Reactions: 2
They were filming at the white cliffs in Dover.
Oh really I did go and search for the pics and didn’t think it was there. But then I just think pf the huge white cliffs not the small ones where they are.

Just seen pictures on Facebook and
Jada is back at Christmas
Looks like it’s to do with Janine being exposed

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Shirley overhears the tail end of a conversation between Janice and Lambchop where Janice says Mick can never find out about her lies….

Shirl then decides to watch Die Hard and finds the photo of Frankie with Janice in the background ditching her blood stained clothes from the car crash and it all escalates from there 😬

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Thinking along these lines why did they choose to film it at Christmas when nobody's available and June Brown died in April. They've had months to plan this and for a character as legendary as Dot Cotton they should have done it at a time where more people could be there. Could have waited until after the new year and had it then, allowing even more time to get it closer to reality regarding dots family members attending.
It’s also going to be completely overshadowed by the Christmas & new year storylines. They should have done it april next year

Reactions: 5
Is there Christmas ad this year like for bbc trailers? I actually think it’s so unorganised this year

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.