Eastenders #10 Kheerat's inside, will Janine be a bride?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly not tuned in much after Kheerat's devastating departure but I'll be watching Dot's funeral and will probably keep up with it in the run up to Xmas and the new year. Have I missed much?

Reactions: 3
have to say that was beautifully done - the standing up bit in the church could have been cheesy but i thought the genuine emotion of it was lovely. natalie cassidy knocked it out of the park.

i wasn’t expecting to hear her voice and cried 😭 and then jack throwing the cigarettes into the grave had me 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That was such an amazing episode i was in tears all the way through .
I cant belive ian turned up as well

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ll tear up my hate mail to the big wigs at Eastenders for not having Ian there.
Don’t care it was only 30 seconds he needed to be there and I’m pleased he was (kind of)
Was a lovely fitting episode loved the cigs going in with her coffin.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
That was a lovely tribute. I knew/was hoping Ian would make an appearance. I wonder if he'll be making a return to the show soon or if they'll leave it at that? I thought Natalie Cassidy was great. It all felt genuinely emotional. I even shed a tear!

Reactions: 11
I didn’t see him ?? Have I gone mad ??
Literally only on screen for about 10 seconds. He was stood watching from a distance and said something like goodbye Dot, I’ll miss you. Then his phone rang and he said yeah I’m on my way home love then scuttled off. I’d like to think it was Jane on the phone and that he’s back with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Well I am a complete wreck. I couldn’t believe it seeing Ian!! Was it leaked before hand??? Apparently not many of the cast even knew he was filming it

Reactions: 9
Glad they got Ian back for a scene but very odd that he was off to the side, not interacting with other cast members. I’m guessing it was a scheduling thing.

I don’t think he’ll come back for a long time. I guess that’s a hint he’s had a happy ending with Jane.

Reactions: 12
Was that Colin walking with Sharon & Zac ?

Just watched further & yes it was ! Lovely to see some old faces.

Kathy looked lovely. Very classy.

Last edited:
It was nice to see old faces at Dot's funeral including Ian even if it was for a very brief moment and he's in the production of My Fair Lady until April 2023 so I don't think he will be making a return any time soon and Adam seems happy on stage.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.