Eastenders #10 Kheerat's inside, will Janine be a bride?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I missed that first episode last night (you don't know where you are with the bloody football! :mad:) and safe to say that second episode made very little sense to me 😅

Reactions: 1
I hate Whitney's character...I have a friend like her, shes always saying "I'm so done with men" and her life is an absolute sausage fest.you can only get away with so much before you just develop a bad name for yourself.shes nearly 30 now and her character just seems to regress to living like a 21 year old...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I hate Whitney's character...I have a friend like her, shes always saying "I'm so done with men" and her life is an absolute sausage fest.you can only get away with so much before you just develop a bad name for yourself.shes nearly 30 now and her character just seems to regress to living like a 21 year old...
Absolute sausage fest has killed me 👏🏻🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Kats got two sets of twins ?!
Dermot (Zoe's twin) featured in the dreadful spinoff show 'Redwater'. Kat had somehow slept through her pregnancy and was unaware she'd given birth to an extra kid. For some reason the family adopted Zoe but packed the boy off to be adopted in Ireland.

Of course Kat and Alfie hared off to Ireland after learning the truth from a strange Nun (as you do). Once in Redwater they met an assortment of strange people and Kat had to try and find out which local young man was her son. FInally she found out that her son was the local Priest.
Unfortunately he was also a murderer although I can't remember why 🤔

The series ended with Kat about to drown in a boat accident unless her murderous son could save her and Alfie had a brain tumour.

This obviously took place in an alternative timeline because when Kat later returned to EE Dermot was never mentioned and neither was Alfie's brain tumour 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Dermot (Zoe's twin) featured in the dreadful spinoff show 'Redwater'. Kat had somehow slept through her pregnancy and was unaware she'd given birth to an extra kid. For some reason the family adopted Zoe but packed the boy off to be adopted in Ireland.

Of course Kat and Alfie hared off to Ireland after learning the truth from a strange Nun (as you do). Once in Redwater they met an assortment of strange people and Kat had to try and find out which local young man was her son. FInally she found out that her son was the local Priest.
Unfortunately he was also a murderer although I can't remember why 🤔

The series ended with Kat about to drown in a boat accident unless her murderous son could save her and Alfie had a brain tumour.

This obviously took place in an alternative timeline because when Kat later returned to EE Dermot was never mentioned and neither was Alfie's brain tumour 😄
Redwater was so shite because for a start not a hope in hell would a child be sent to Ireland from a convent in England. No way. It would have absolutely been the other way around. It was a business for the nuns. Made so much money from illegal adoptions to England and the US. To this day they are still finding childrens bodies in the grounds of old mother and baby homes in Ireland & people are still coming forward reporting abuse from these convents.

Also before Redwater even existed, Kats ‘extra baby’ was revealed to her by that nun. Why was he never mentioned again in Eastenders? So sloppy!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Redwater was so shite because for a start not a hope in hell would a child be sent to Ireland from a convent in England. No way. It would have absolutely been the other way around. It was a business for the nuns. Made so much money from illegal adoptions to England and the US. To this day they are still finding childrens bodies in the grounds of old mother and baby homes in Ireland & people are still coming forward reporting abuse from these convents.

Also before Redwater even existed, Kats ‘extra baby’ was revealed to her by that nun. Why was he never mentioned again in Eastenders? So sloppy!
Redwater was absolutely ridiculous from beginning to end. I bet Jessie and Shane regret that they signed up for such tripe. It did give me a few laughs at the time though 😄

Redwater was absolutely ridiculous from beginning to end. I bet Jessie and Shane regret that they signed up for such tripe. It did give me a few laughs at the time though 😄
The gay cousins sent me over the edge😂 getting it on over the bonnet of a car while the wife is waddling about 9 months pregnant

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just catching up on last week's episodes on iplayer - Janine and Mick cannot piss off soon enough for my liking - bored of them and their stupid storyline.

Alfie can pop the duck off too - have to fast forward any scene hes in 🙄

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.