Eastenders #10 Kheerat's inside, will Janine be a bride?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Couldn’t remember for the life of me who Charlie Cotton was so had a Google, shame he left :love:

Reactions: 3
Flashback to when Kathleen dressed conservatively in Redwater :ROFLMAO:

mbftMV4Y_o.jpg

Not interesting fact but I will say it anyway.... The kid who played Tommy Moon in Redwater in real life is called Henry Proctor. Henry Proctor was a British army general who fought in the war of 1812 in Canada. Probably more interestingly how much does he look like a young Freddie Slater :D

DVbW6Zyc_o.jpg

As for the Tommy between Redwater and the current one he's doing well for himself. On his profile he's being a pilot and drinking wine :D Some nice cast photos too.

• Wow

View attachment 1777225

Not interesting fact but I will say it anyway.... The kid who played Tommy Moon in Redwater in real life is called Henry Proctor. Henry Proctor was a British army general who fought in the war of 1812 in Canada. Probably more interestingly how much does he look like a young Freddie Slater :D

View attachment 1777227

As for the Tommy between Redwater and the current one he's doing well for himself. On his profile he's being a pilot and drinking wine :D Some nice cast photos too.

Big fan of a hashtag on that profile 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Had a tear in my eye too watching the last episode. Found it super annoying though how they were constantly mentioning her in the build up to the news in the 2 episodes when no one’s mentioned her for months!

Reactions: 14

View attachment 1777225

View attachment 1777227

Why was she dressing like that? It looks so wrong! 😅

Reactions: 2
One thing positive I will say about Alfie’s return is the connection between him and the boys who play Tommy, Bert and Ernie.
They seem to work very well together.
I do as well, I think Bert and Ernie especially cos they’re still dead young but I do find them quite funny, and I think the bouncing back between them and Alfie is genuine too

Reactions: 8
Rocky on his high horse about Dotty when he literally pretended to be Sonia’s dad 🙄

fantastic second episode! The funeral is going to be even more emotional 🥲

Reactions: 9
One thing positive I will say about Alfie’s return is the connection between him and the boys who play Tommy, Bert and Ernie.
They seem to work very well together.
yes! i think you can really tell that they enjoy working with him, and their scenes are always lovely.

i love when you can tell that the little actors have a real connection with the actor playing their parents - like how much raymond (where is he btw?!) obviously loved steve mcfadden 🤣

Reactions: 13
yes! i think you can really tell that they enjoy working with him, and their scenes are always lovely.

i love when you can tell that the little actors have a real connection with the actor playing their parents - like how much raymond (where is he btw?!) obviously loved steve mcfadden 🤣
Awww Raymond and Steve McFadden were so adorable lol. But yeah where’s he at?! 🤣

Reactions: 11
so would I 😂 Steve is a legend

• Heart
Hopefully this means no more Alfie
Sadly, we may have a whole year left of Alfie. Plus he may just be taking a bit of time off for panto and then coming back. They’ll probably stick him in jail for a few months or something.

View attachment 1777225
What was with Kat’s outfits on that show? Did Ryanair lose her luggage so she had to go to a local charity shop? Look at these horrors.

7A2050F6-DA83-4ADC-ABC5-E9EF227F7AC2.jpeg

1C0CA569-FA9A-449F-B2E8-9C2BF1076F0A.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Omg no why was she dressed like that?!?! 🤣 this was on her EE break right? I remember watching it but not enjoying … I bet they assumed she wouldn’t be back on EE and tried to paint her in a mature and changed light? Weird lol

Those fashions are not it

Reactions: 5
They’re just so badly put together. The yellow dress alone wouldn’t be horrible, but then there’s a yellow scarf and yellow cardigan and ugly nude shoes. The maxi dress thing with the belt is a bit 2004 but OK, and then they’ve stuck a cardigan knitted by a nana over the top. The white jumper with big blue scarf makes her look like a vicar on her day off.

• Haha
I do as well, I think Bert and Ernie especially cos they’re still dead young but I do find them quite funny, and I think the bouncing back between them and Alfie is genuine too
Right dont shoot me people, but im starting to like the family dynamic with Kat, Alfie and the boys, i think its really cute 🙈. Plus the boys are cracking little actors. As was said here already they do all seem to gel well together, so I do kinda like those scenes.

But so unrealistic that Kat was not too bothered about Alfie losing Phil’s money (again). Not only that but being like ‘ah yea sure you might as well move in’ like come on😅

Right dont shoot me people, but im starting to like the family dynamic with Kat, Alfie and the boys, i think its really cute 🙈. Plus the boys are cracking little actors. As was said here already they do all seem to gel well together, so I do kinda like those scenes.

But so unrealistic that Kat was not too bothered about Alfie losing Phil’s money (again). Not only that but being like ‘ah yea sure you might as well move in’ like come on😅
Stop it so am I 🥴 Alfie’s worked his charm on us both hahahaha

• Sad
  • Haha
Any character who wasn’t in it in the 80s/90s is a new character in my mind. I think that’s why Dot’s death hits hard. I vaguely remember being a little kid and watching Dot and being scared of Nick Cotton.

I also wondered what Dotty spent the money on. She could have sent it to her mum or something I suppose. Also, piss poor writing around Harvey’s savings. Jean maxed out his credit cards. Wouldn’t make sense for him to have money sitting around when he’s paying huge amounts of interest.
Also Dotty said she used it to pay off her credit card 🙄 She’s effectively homeless but she has a credit card??? Yeah right 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rocky on his high horse about Dotty when he literally pretended to be Sonia’s dad 🙄

fantastic second episode! The funeral is going to be even more emotional 🥲
Can’t wait for the next episode x

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.