Eastenders #10 Kheerat's inside, will Janine be a bride?

Will Mick and Janine get married?

• Yes

Votes: 13 7.2%
  • No

Votes: 75 41.4%
  • He'd sooner jump off a cliff

Votes: 71 39.2%
  • Janine will murder him

Votes: 33 18.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to myself for the new title ๐Ÿ˜…

To recap: Kheerat has been arrested for the murder of Ranveer and the new cop in Walford leading the enquiry must be just as inept as Jack, Callum and dodgy Keeble if he can't tell Kheerat's lying to protect his mum ๐Ÿ™„

Dot's funeral is coming up soon and the build up to thick Mick leaving the show. Will he marry Janine? Or will he come to his senses and jump off a cliff instead? ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿ˜„

Also Alfie is still irritating the tit out of us.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dotty leaving is no loss but it's so annoying when characters have only been there five minutes, had barely any story lines or character development and then just leave. Especially legacy characters. It keeps happening Eastenders sort it out!!

Reactions: 11
Shonas (Whitney) performance at the remembrance concert, have any of you seen it?
Itโ€™s quite something you know.

Reactions: 8
Shonas (Whitney) performance at the remembrance concert, have any of you seen it?
Itโ€™s quite something you know.
Her voice is stunning but I didn't like the way she was over pronouncuating the words she sounded to posh if you get me ๐Ÿ˜‚ but yeah was a great performance. Check me out I sound like Louis walsh ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What happened to the fictional Whitney character having a music career with Rocky as her unofficial manager and Kate Robbins playing her agent? That storyline seemed to just disappear

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her voice is stunning but I didn't like the way she was over pronouncuating the words she sounded to posh if you get me ๐Ÿ˜‚ but yeah was a great performance. Check me out I sound like Louis walsh ๐Ÿ˜‚
I thought the same. Iโ€™ve seen videos of her singing on YouTube and she doesnโ€™t sound posh at all

Reactions: 4
Dotty leaving is no loss but it's so annoying when characters have only been there five minutes, had barely any story lines or character development and then just leave. Especially legacy characters. It keeps happening Eastenders sort it out!!
They keep dead weights like Linda around but get rid of newish characters who could have potential if given a chance. Hope Dotty will have an open exit as she's the only link to Dot now (except Ronnie's son???)

Canโ€™t abide Vi stupid old pig
Neither can I she's bloody awful ๐Ÿ˜–

Alfie was hugely irritating again tonight, being prevented from getting the game for Tommy by a vile old harridan he owes nothing to ๐Ÿ˜ค
Ugh it was like him chasing around for a condom all over again ๐Ÿ™„

Still there's always hope that the guy who hijacked him might bump him off ๐Ÿ˜„

• Haha
Reactions: 11
First time i liked alfie since his return when he was shouting at Vi!!

• Haha
How are characters like Lola, Dotty, even Dana w/r to converting to Islam etc who couldโ€™ve had some absolutely mint storylines getting axed yet Vi the whiny duck is still here

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.