Eastenders #10 Kheerat's inside, will Janine be a bride?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just watched tonight’s episode, and I have so many questions because clearly I have a memory of a goldfish (no spoilers, it’s the past I’m confused on)

What happened between Keanu and Linda?
When and why did Keanu kidnap Callum?!

Reactions: 4
just watched tonight’s episode, and I have so many questions because clearly I have a memory of a goldfish (no spoilers, it’s the past I’m confused on)

i genuinely can’t remember anything between keanu and linda 🤣

keanu kidnapped callum at the start of the “boat week” in revenge to ben for having him “killed”. somehow managed to knock him unconscious and drag him downstairs into a car boot despite callum being about a foot taller than him. he held him in some kind of warehouse for days(?!) before ben and stuart eventually found him (by which point callum had fallen down a ravine and been knocked unconscious). it became the ben show pretty quickly after that though.

and literally no one ever spoke of it again.

Reactions: 10

Ben was making Martin kill Keanu. I can’t remember how Linda got involved but she helped them fake his death

Reactions: 6
Alfie writing a gritty Snow White and hinting at her childhood abuse is pretty gross. What a weird thing to say.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Didn't really watch much EE around the time Keanu was in it the first time so he's still Tiger from Benidorm to me 😭 😭 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
oh gosh some of you have reminded me of when they tried to make Martin Fowler a hardnut 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Poor Phil when he gets back is going to have a lot going on for him.

Reactions: 3
Good to see Keeble back as well. All three episodes this week has had someone return. Who's back tomorrow haha.

Hope they have stories for Keanu, his return seems a bit unncessary. Please just get Alfie and Kat together and be done with it. The panto auditions was just plain weird. Seems that CC wants to undo all of the 'wrong' seperations and put couples back together (billy and honey, kat and alfie, sharon and phil, jay and lola, mick and linda-ish) but in real life it doesnt always work like that. How Jay is not weird around Honey is beyond belief.

I dont see the point of a fatboy return if he didnt return for the funeral, unless hes married and has a family and buys the Vic or some big business no need for him.

I’m old enough to remember when Brookside did it 😂 let’s just say it wasn’t a popular storyline 😂
Nat and Georgia 🤢
They loved pushing boundaries on Brookie

Ryhs reminds me of a cross between Jim (Friday Night Dinner) and Will (Inbetweeners)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.