Eastenders #10 Kheerat's inside, will Janine be a bride?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw this article on twitter with an interesting therory about the card .says it could be fatboy but could also be vincent as he did used to send cards to dot from fatboy
But isn’t Vincent supposed to be dead as well?

Reactions: 7
I was going to say isnt Vincent and fat boy ‘dead’. I do believe it’s been done for reason maybe to see reaction and if they want fat boy back! I mean Whitney Chelsea all them he’d fit in has friends

Reactions: 4
Sharon and Keanu 😍😍😍 Sharon deserves a hunk like Keanu instead of some ugly miserable lump like Phil.

Keanu seems to be rather well spoken since he returned. I wonder if he had elocution lessons in Cornwall.

Remember when everyone thought they were gonna do an incest storyline between Keanu and Bernie when Bernie got pregnant 🙊 😅

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Eww 🤢 what on earth made people come to that conclusion 😂
I think Keanu just has chemistry with everyone tbh. I remember thinking "this isn't brother/sister vibes... I hope they're not going down that route"

• Wow
I think Keanu just has chemistry with everyone tbh. I remember thinking "this isn't brother/sister vibes... I hope they're not going down that route"
At one point everyone though they were gonna do a Keanu/Ben storyline. Beanu would've been hot. Especially since it was Harry Reid Ben and I much preferred him to Max Bowden.

He is the ultimate man who can have chemistry with anyone you're right.

Reactions: 2
Ahh I see 😂 I’ve only been a regular viewer for the last couple of years

Reactions: 1
Having just watched tonight's episode....

Keanu and Zack with a battle of the quiffs.

Kathleen would have been the worst Snow White ever.

Sonia is clearly being taken for a mug. Anyone can photoshop something to look like they know one another.

Reactions: 3
Having just watched tonight's episode....

Keanu and Zack with a battle of the quiffs.
My new favourite Eastenders duo 😍😍
I’m not sure if I prefer Keunu with shaved hair or
quiff will watch tonight’s episode later 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
he really does.

he had wild chemistry with max bowden tbh - i remember that scene where ben is trying to wind keanu up in the club (i think? i can’t remember the details 🤣) and i genuinely thought they were going to kiss at one point.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
he really does.

he had wild chemistry with max bowden tbh - i remember that scene where ben is trying to wind keanu up in the club (i think? i can’t remember the details 🤣) and i genuinely thought they were going to kiss at one point.
I would be here for it 🥵 Calum is boring anyway

I would be here for it 🥵 Calum is boring anyway
same 🥵

callum is a complete non-entity, which is a shame because the actor is decent and has lovely chemistry with ben. the character is just so boring. like i said above, no one even remembers that he got kidnapped 🤣 or that he tried to bug phil in his own home! none of his storylines ever go anywhere and he’s only there to huff at ben occasionally.

I can't remember, did people on the square know that fatboy "died " or where do they think he is?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.