Ear to Ear Magic #1 Help Me, I'm Poor

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Today is Hollywood Studios’ 35th Anniversary. There’s a presentation at 11am. What does Chris do? Stand in line for Rise and ends up not getting a seat in the theater. What a putz!

Forget the rides. Take in the special events for today.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Today is Hollywood Studios’ 35th Anniversary. There’s a presentation at 11am. What does Chris do? Stand in line for Rise and ends up not getting a seat in the theater. What a putz!

Forget the rides. Take in the special events for today.
What a pro.
Rides all the rides, eats all the food, misses the one major event for the park for the year as he's too busy doing things he can, and does do any day.

He thought he was lucky by getting a short wait for Rise of the Resistance, meanwhile everyone was over at the theater waiting to get in.

Not a good look on someone who claims he and his wife will tend to all your travel needs, that they'll be online early to snag you reservations, etc.

What a pro.
Rides all the rides, eats all the food, misses the one major event for the park for the year as he's too busy doing things he can, and does do any day.

He thought he was lucky by getting a short wait for Rise of the Resistance, meanwhile everyone was over at the theater waiting to get in.

Not a good look on someone who claims he and his wife will tend to all your travel needs, that they'll be online early to snag you reservations, etc.
Exactly! This is the guy I want to trust with all my travel needs. He can’t even be on time for a special event.

Chris is so original. Not like other streamers at all. That Crazy Disney Lady did the exact same stream a few days ago. But you know Chris, he doesn't create the same content as others. /s

Reactions: 4
Chris is so original. Not like other streamers at all. That Crazy Disney Lady did the exact same stream a few days ago. But you know Chris, he doesn't create the same content as others. /s
So he's riding the buses/skyway and walking between all the resorts today.
Whoop de doo.
I watched him while I ate a late breakfast and all he did was selfie it up before moving on. He didn't discuss any of the highlights of the resort, note any special events they hold throughout the year, or do anything other than show people who clearly didn't want to be on camera. It was like an introvert's hell how he held the camera up to the wall pretending not to film them.

• Wow
I said the same thing to myself when he announced it. Tonya just did this. Ugh! These streamers.

I said the same thing to myself when he announced it. Tonya just did this. Ugh! These streamers.
Yup, there is nothing different as this is what all the streamers end up doing at some point. Remember the shutdowns?
Chris's resort tour is so very different though: his is one big long ad for his wife's travel services.

I'd like to know how many of the resorts he's actually stayed at. He acts as though he knows everything, but functionally and personally it all feels as though he's never experienced it first hand.

Despite the resort size there is very limited product being offered to work with to stream at Disney unless you have the mindset that you want to have fun. Chris is mundane. The only thing that puts him above Josh is that Josh just doesn't try to get anything done.

Last edited:
Some anonymous viewer will conveniently match all the "donations" today. So, can we see some proof or is it another one of Chris's bs stories to get more paypals?

Some anonymous viewer will conveniently match all the "donations" today. So, can we see some proof or is it another one of Chris's bs stories to get more paypals?
He did this before when I was watching months back. It smelled like BS then, it smells like BS now.
He and his wife seem to sit up late at night deriving ways to make viewers feel they need to donate.

I’ve said it before, but I hate the word “donation” when used for a “for-profit” business. It’s emotional manipulation to get people to handover their money. If he said “tip,” people wouldn’t send anything.

And yea, the anonymous donor thing is a BS story.

Reactions: 6
This guy is the worst about trying to guilt his audience into sending him money. He starts talking about donations with 626 in it and how that means Ohana and those who send money with those numbers are doing it so that he could continue to bring us ALL the magic. :sick:

• Sick
This guy is the worst about trying to guilt his audience into sending him money. He starts talking about donations with 626 in it and how that means Ohana and those who send money with those numbers are doing it so that he could continue to bring us ALL the magic. :sick:
We know of improper cultural appropriation, but change that to "pop culture" and you've got Chris. He will take anything you love and twist it so he can make money off it.

Good old Anonymous Donor is back to match all "donations" up to $100. Such BS. Even RTV1 rarely gets anonymous donors because the lonely people love getting recognition from their Parasocial Bestie, Josh.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Chris is with a friend from the chat today and he commented on leaving his job to stream:
Chris: he (his friend) quit his job to open a power washing business. I quit my job in Telecom to start ear to ear magic.

And you know what Chris, your friend may be doing ok with his choice but you have obviously been broke and begging ever since you quit. This may not have been your brightest decision.

Chris having a great time trying on Wilderness Lodge bathrobes and hats that he has no intention of purchasing. So gross. The merch is not there for you to play dress up with.

IMG_1326.jpeg

• Sick
Chris having a great time trying on Wilderness Lodge bathrobes and hats that he has no intention of purchasing. So gross. The merch is not there for you to play dress up with.

View attachment 2974100
This is why I always grab merch from the very back of the rack or shelf.

Btw, not to body sham, but he’s got a pair of man boobs going on. Maybe eating all those Disney lunches are not a good thing.

• Haha
This is why I always grab merch from the very back of the rack or shelf.

Btw, not to body sham, but he’s got a pair of man boobs going on. Maybe eating all those Disney lunches are not a good thing.
Wait, you mean to tell me all that walking around the parks he does, doesnt balance out the sugar and fat he takes in. Wow what a shocker :ROFLMAO:

Well at least hes doing it for "us," right? 😂

• Haha
The bulk of the WDW streamers who are left in town are descending upon EPCOT this morning for the walls having come down last night. Chris is no different. He'll have his lunch poll, sing a few children's songs he's perverted into his version of money acknowledgement.

I pulled up three to compare this morning as a little experiment: Resort TV 1 (Jenna, a rare moment she's been alone), Goo for You (Goo & Matt), and Chris. All three were streaming the new Encanto show. So easy compare.

First: Chris' streaming quality sucks. He likes to keep it on wide screen which is nauseating enough with motion, and then he's constantly punching the phone as he's scrolling looking for money coming in, making the view jiggle. His colors are really off too, they're very washed out.

Chris got to the show late, meaning he got last pick of places to stand and ended up behind the stage. He should have just waited for the next show. Edit to add: after the show all three streamers stopped to get food, Chris made shure to stop and meet up with Goo & Matt, keeping them on wide screen and making them look exceptionally bad as their already large frames were stretched out bigger. What an Asshole.

Next: Goo: Got up front and center. He had a woman's hat in frame the entire time which kept throwing his focus off, but really, unless he wanted to be intrusive and hold his phone out there was nothing he could do. He did and excellent job and the colors were great.

Last up: Jenna. Oof. She could not decide where she wanted to stand, bouncing around from standing on the side, to in front, to back to the side. She ended up behind people either way, should have just stayed put.

The colors and quality were good otherwise, but the angle and other viewers were distracting. She, like Chris should have just chosen to skip the show and come back.

Just noticed that Jenna is looking like a character of herself today. She's dressed up in all minnie mouse attire, it's rather off putting.

Last edited:
I will never understand why Chris chooses to do something that he can do at anytime (like Guardians) when there’s something special going on. Go around the new areas today. It’s just like when he went on ToT and missed the presentation for Hollywood Studios’ 30th anniversary.