Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GlitterFluff

Sad, isn't it? Every single woman who read @mozzarellagirl's post would have nodded along in solidarity. To me, men like Dylan are as bad as people doing any kind of cultural appropriation. They haven't and can't ever know what it's like to be a woman, they just take what they see on the surface without paying mind to how offensive it is to those of us who've lived it our entire lives. I actively hate this little prick and I can't wait for his inevitable downfall.
It’s pure gender appropriation

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Winthropp Tuesday

VIP Member
I’d argue that, far more than the current political issues around Israel/Palestine, Dylan might have used his enormous platform to support the women of Iran and Afghanistan. The ones whose days of girlhood bring them enormous oppression and are risking death when they try to fight back. The ones who can’t wear pink ballet skirts to do their shopping in.
I wish he would - then it would pique even more people and show them what a ridiculous, over privileged, misogynistic arsehat he really is.

Send him and his pleather clad Barbie Pouch to Iran and see how long he lasts

• Heart

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Oh Christ so!!
A lot of celebrities are being ‘cancelled’ now for their failure to speak up for women and children in Palestine. Now I don’t really want to bring politics into this thread if I can help it cause obviously I don’t know how everyone feels and I don’t want to make people uncomfortable. But people are pointing out that Dylan relied on the ‘goodwill’ of women to get them to where they are now. Yet when women in the ‘real’ world, be it women being taken hostage by Hamas, or women and children being killed in Palestine, Dylan is completely silent.
‘Pro Dylan’ people are trying to say that Dylan is ‘just a wickle girl’ who has nothing to do with politics, yet EVERYONE ELSE is pointing out that this mother fucker got to interview fucking Biden.
The tide is slowly turning on this twat cause Dylan is finally showing that all Dylan has wanted is fame.

• Heart
  • Haha

Winthropp Tuesday

VIP Member

Perfectly normal. Showing yourself injecting hormones to 10 million followers - many of them impressionable youngsters. And then there’s the thick idiots.

• Angry
  • Wow

P1nkie!

Dilky posted instastory of himself racing against a friend.. very masculine run, not a feminine bone in his STILL stick thin, non curvy, fully male, not a drip of female hormone having body, complete with Adam's apple and cock and balls

ASSHOLE

• Sad
  • Wow

MavisBeacon

VIP Member
“Fuck boi” saying the quiet part out loud, Dylan!!
Fuck off boi more like.....
I just wish he would embrace his true stage school twink identity, and stop with this ridiculous attention-seeking charade. Wherever you stand on the GC to TRA axis, he's doing such harm to the trans community with this performative stereotypical garbage

• Heart
  • Haha

Winthropp Tuesday

VIP Member
New thread to carry on discussing 10 milly for Dilly and his quest to find his 'authentic self' by LARPing womanhood and taking money from brands. No clear winner for thread title, so just made something up. Mods change if not appropriate, please! :)

Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/dylan-m...-to-get-an-audience-with-the-president.38117/

Carry on - we've just been talking about his unnatural teeth and his latest TikTok in which he claims to be dating feminine lesbians. There aren't enough eye rolls in the world.

takingthemickmick

VIP Member

Christ on a bendy bus. He’s bringing his authentic self to the Edinburgh Festival
He's so desperate for fame it's embarrassing. I don't know why anyone would pay to see his totally cringe mocking of women.

Winthropp Tuesday

VIP Member
I wish I had the hindsight to screen grab this, when I saw it literally days ago. It was a screenshot from Oli London Twitter account, idk when from. And it was a screenshot of a tweet from Dylan saying (I can’t direct quote cos I can’t remember but along the lines of): my writer friend , she is helping me get work, she’s created a character for me, it’s trans desperate woman to get into work (if anyone can find the screenshot I think it would better describe)
Is it this one?

• Wow

LittleMissMuffet

Chatty Member
Oh Christ so!!
A lot of celebrities are being ‘cancelled’ now for their failure to speak up for women and children in Palestine. Now I don’t really want to bring politics into this thread if I can help it cause obviously I don’t know how everyone feels and I don’t want to make people uncomfortable. But people are pointing out that Dylan relied on the ‘goodwill’ of women to get them to where they are now. Yet when women in the ‘real’ world, be it women being taken hostage by Hamas, or women and children being killed in Palestine, Dylan is completely silent.
‘Pro Dylan’ people are trying to say that Dylan is ‘just a wickle girl’ who has nothing to do with politics, yet EVERYONE ELSE is pointing out that this mother fucker got to interview fucking Biden.
The tide is slowly turning on this twat cause Dylan is finally showing that all Dylan has wanted is fame.
You explained this so well and so diplomatically. ❤

• Heart

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Firstly that needle is so thick and secondly it doesn’t take that long to jab yourself. Totally fake. He’s disgusting.

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
His song flopped so a quick jump to victimhood to get the masses back on board #bekind
100% completely changed his tactics. he got too cocky and now needs to win back sympathy.. that sad, i feel for he-... JOKE he reminds me of a bird
---

Perfectly normal. Showing yourself injecting hormones to 10 million followers - many of them impressionable youngsters. And then there’s the thick idiots.
If you look in the mirror it doesn't even look like he's pushing the injection in and his underwear (gag) is in the way.

When I used to get injection in my bum (not hormones and not for a fat ass either lol) it was a sharp scratch (if that) and that was it. Couldn't feel anything so he's really over doing the facial expressions and fake concern. If you were actually trans (not that it's real) you'd be whipping that thang out and be done with it

• Heart