Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Winthropp Tuesday

VIP Member
He's quite a good looking young man there but in his "woman" costume I find him utterly repulsive.
You’re right! He was a handsome young man - and his body showed no real signs of eating disorder there - I mean I understand that signifies nothing as you can look ‘well’ but have an ED. But now, he’s just taken on the appearance of someone with long term eating issues - and it’s all since this ‘transition’ happened.

Reactions: 14

Colonel Angus

VIP Member
I took one for the team and listened to that new song. Woeful is being generous. And the video to go with it 🫣🤬
Here’s a snippet so I’m not suffering alone!
I feel so bad for the producer, engineer, mastering engineer, video editors who all had to listen to this abortion hundreds of times.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I think if you look closely (🤢) there’s some padding and/or tit tape stuff going on in the training bra sorry, elegant strappy gown he’s wearing, but if he’s on hormones of any sort I’d be very surprised…
In that music video he did (if you can call it music 😄) his hips are tiny. He looks like a young boy. That could be because he's so skinny but hormones would surely have caused some redistribution of fat.
The boobs are all padding so he really doesn't look like he's on hormones.

• Haha

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Dylan would do anything and I mean anything to be famous, hence tending to be a ‘woman’! He’s a mediocre attention seeking make, unlike say scary Jeffrey ‘it puts the lotion in the basket’ Marsh who’s just a predator hiding as trans so no one says anything to him.

Affiliatemebaby

VIP Member
I was struck by the ‘what I’ve learned in the last year’ video that none of it at all was about what it really is to be a woman. Just about the reaction to the reductive cosplay.

emmer_moans

VIP Member
As he ages he is getting more and more manly looking. Like all of them he will never ever 'pass'
I've noticed with the men in my family and men I've known for years at work/friends etc, they start bulking out build-wise in their late 20s. My brother who was a skinny beanpole of a man in his early 20s has bulked out and his face become more pronounced, if that makes sense. And yes he does go gym like once a week but it does seem to be a thing I've observed that men still develop in their late 20s. I don't mean fat, but muscle build, hair etc. Dylan will always look male but as time goes on he'll struggle to hide his maleness further. My brother in his late 20s is now starting to show the hereditary bushier eyebrows and his beard is growing in thicker rather than the whispy bits he had in his early 20s. Dylan can get all the hair lazer stuff he likes but his 5 O'Clock shadow will always try to deceive him :LOL:

• Heart

blahblahboring

VIP Member
The comments underneath calling him Mother are disgusting. Like that little shit could ever understand the first thing about motherhood.

• Wow

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I'm just waiting for when he gets offered a film cameo...
Ugh yes it's bound to happen isn’t it?
Dylan wanted to break into musical theatre but he's just nothing special as a jazz hands performer with a very average voice (and that's being kind). Grifting as a woman is the only thing that's got him noticed.

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member

Delulu. I think the one thing we can’t call this latest project is “a success”… he’s all over the place in this one. Knows he’s blobbed it.
HES LYING. he's trying to save himself by saying he wasn't trying to "change the world" and he was inspired by rebecca black. ok babes...

the way he said "going around for the wrong reasons" was so sinister. he was trying so hard not to reach for the axe.

his mouth is so strange, it's like a beak. it's a black hole. amazing how when he speaks its like he has no teeth but he has 6 million of them. ew close it!!!!!!

those HANDS. ew why did he point his finger like ET?
---
he's so obsessed with being the victim.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I don't agree that anyone should be forced to make political statements about anything and can see why Dylan would steer clear of this subject.
I'm all for him being exposed as the shallow narc he is though.

• Heart
Reactions: 12