Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

P1nkie!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Oh god. They’ve seriously put him on a most stylishly dressed list. I can’t cope. This is the world’s biggest practical joke, right? RIGHT? 😳
Man voice, man chin, man hands, man feet, man legs, covering the Adams apple... Dylan, stop lying to yourself, you are not a girl, you're playing dress up.

And no, you are not sexy, you're a try hard

Reactions: 11

blahblahboring

VIP Member
It’s a fair question. He has been going all-in with his persona, and faking it with hair, makeup, outfits etc. The cynic in me wonders if he’s hedging his bets and not getting the surgery because there’s no coming back from that. I wonder if he’s building to a big reveal where he goes back to being a gay man.

why hasn't dylan had top surgery? clearly can afford it! has this ever been addressed?

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Oh no what a shame never mind

Btw I wish it automatically made a thread you watched included the next thread too when the old one gets locked as I just assume nothing has happened lately and people stop posting and that’s why it doesn’t appear in the watch list!
---
View attachment 2615662
But it’s not a fetish. No. No siree Bob. Absolutely 100% born in the wrong body 🥱
lol wtf

C8823F94-67AC-469C-836D-200656726E8A.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
Ngl, his moobs fascinate me, in the worst way possible. How does he have those tiny little man titties when there isn’t an ounce of fat on the rest of his frame and you can see his rib cage?

• Haha

Runforestrun

VIP Member
He’s totally taping his chest skin to form a ‘cleavage’ nowadays. You can literally see where the skins being squashed together. No breast tissue at all. I think he’s doing this now as it’s getting more and more obvious he’s not taking hormones. If he was he would have developed some breast tissue so he’s doing this to try and prove he has got breasts formed. His shape would have changed too and he’s still basically an anorexic man.
It’s the same as his videos he posted crying due to the ‘hormones’ and ‘being a girl’ 🤮

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

P1nkie!

Notice how he either dresses as Audrey Hepburn, or a Stepford Wife, or a Gen Z barbie, but never dresses in skinny jeans and a jumper with hair in a quick bun to nip to the shops in. Where’s the hoody and trainers to go walk the dog? He dresses like he sees women in films, because he’s playing a part.
100%!!! This is the perfect description

Firstly that needle is so thick and secondly it doesn’t take that long to jab yourself. Totally fake. He’s disgusting.
I wonder if it is a sponsored post so the kids inbox him and ask where he gets his hormones? It's so dangerous. Anyone who thinks this man is harmless needs to give their head a wobble.

• Heart

Winthropp Tuesday

VIP Member
IMG_0448.png

What do you mean ‘doesn’t pass’?😂 Here’s the proof. Caked on make up, badly fitting dress, awful hair - doe eyed stare into the camera… vacant expression. Every inch the glamourous….AGP!

• Haha

Winthropp Tuesday

VIP Member
Dilky posted instastory of himself racing against a friend.. very masculine run, not a feminine bone in his STILL stick thin, non curvy, fully male, not a drip of female hormone having body, complete with Adam's apple and cock and balls

ASSHOLE
I just saw this and couldn’t find a way to post it!! Racing against another man - and keeping up with him. Days of girlhood, my arse.

• Haha

Winthropp Tuesday

VIP Member
The hair looks better there but must be heavily filtered.
I'm convinced he has an eating disorder 😕
Yeah, I've mused on this before on these threads and I know armchair diagnoses aren't a good idea - BUT - if he HAS got an eating disorder I'd say it was the same one I have which is ARFID.

I think if you have it and you know the signs it's easy to spot in other sufferers. I'm going to be kind to Dilly here for a minute (I know, first time for everything) but he's mentioned having very specific issues with food textures and tastes - so doesn't like most fruits and vegetables.

He seems to eat little in the way of fresh food - just processed, packaged foods and they're almost always beige in colour. Basically subsists on pizza, tortilla chips and gnocchi or pasta and he lives on fizzy pop.

All those are typical of an ARFID sufferer (but there are exceptions as always... for instance I have it, but I'm obsessed with only cooking my own safe, bland foods and eat a limited range of fruit and veg - this kind of ties in with my autism too).

His weight and body shape suggest it - it's kind of almost like he looks as if he has anorexia, but not quite. He likes junk food too much.

Right, done being kind know. He's still a grifting AGP.

• Heart

Runforestrun

VIP Member
Funnily enough - doesn’t this look like a terrible audition for something…?

He keeps going on about his hormones and them making him emotional and cry. So he’s making out they are strong enough for that but not strong enough to give him hips and actual boobs, not just skin squashed together to make a faux cleavage.

Runforestrun

VIP Member
100%.

He's not on hormones.

He's not prepping for surgery.

He's putting on dresses and wigs and make up and cosplaying
And mixing with the rich and famous, while getting rich and famous.
It’s done wonders for his ‘career’ and notoriety