Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PryingPenny

Chatty Member
So how is he going to go back to being a gay man? Do we think there's already a plan for it? Will he blame the TERFs for ruining his life and forcing him to 'detransition' or will he claim he was conducting some sort of social experiment to help raise awareness?

• Heart
Reactions: 14

FrannyGallops

VIP Member
Until today, the concept of “painful cleavage” didn’t exist in my brain, but that sad little forced crease is making me wince.
I find his moobs so odd. I don’t believe he’s on hormones and he’s so, so thin to the point where he’s possibly anorexic. Where has he found enough body fat to push them up like that?

I don't agree that anyone should be forced to make political statements about anything and can see why Dylan would steer clear of this subject.
I'm all for him being exposed as the shallow narc he is though.

I agree. I think he's woefully thick as well so his PR at least are astute enough to stop him from saying anything other than 'pink' 'girls' 'having a girl day' and prancing and twirling his anorexic frame like the stupid cunt that he is.

• Haha

Winthropp Tuesday

VIP Member
Thought he had big hairy pits for a sec but it’s just a shadow. But of course, that wouldn’t be considered ‘girly’ enough or ‘feminine’ enough for this fine example of womanhood.
it’s ok, his testicles make him the beautiful stunning and brave woman he is, babes xx

• Haha