Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Winthropp Tuesday

VIP Member
IMG_0409.png

But it’s not a fetish, remember…he’s being his authentic self. Which is a 6 year old girl. What is WRONG with these perverts? (Apart from being perverts…)

• Sick
Reactions: 16

emmer_moans

VIP Member

Perfectly normal. Showing yourself injecting hormones to 10 million followers - many of them impressionable youngsters. And then there’s the thick idiots.
Wouldn't surprise me if that was an empty syringe or just water. I don't believe he's taking hormones.
But anyway, yes what a dangerous thing to show impressionable followers. Probably trying to make them feel sorry after the backlash of his shitty 90s inspired girlhood video.

• Sick
Reactions: 16

GlitterFluff

It’s 23:46 and far too late for me to write anything with any weight but I will say that video is so fucking demeaning.

‘I’m late for my period’ - No, Dylan, you’re not because you’re a fucking biological male.

‘Ooh, I wonder how long these take to inflate’ - yes, exactly the thought that runs through every *actual* woman’s thoughts.

This bloke is such a fucking joke.

Reactions: 15

Scotch Mist

VIP Member
I look at dilly and I see a drag queen, obviously male theatre kid playing at being a woman. Dilly offends me, more than Jessica Alves does and I just can't get past it.

Stick to trying to be on Broadway Dilly
I feel sorry for Jessica Alves. There's obviously something very wrong going on there mentally to continually mutilate your body and never be happy. I can't see it ending well for Jessica.

Dylan is just a huge attention seeker . He wants fame and the trans thing has enabled him to get that attention.

I thought this song was meant to mock women?
If so good job dylan!!
Do the dancers look uncomfortable to anyone else?
Does dylan know ANY of the real problems real women and girls face?
This video makes it super clear he doesn’t.

P1nkie!

No make up or filters and he looks exactly like he used to look before his ‘extensive FFS surgery’ 🙄
Because he's a man cosplaying as a woman to raise his profile.

He's not on hormones.

He's not had gender realignment surgery.

He *might* be undergoing laser hair removal on his face, but he still has noticeable 5 o'clock shadow.

He dresses up in women's clothes.

He acts like an excitable schoolgirl.

Did he even have facial feminisation surgery? Might have only been fillers, judging by the results a year or do on.

Dilly is a bloke.

Xales

VIP Member
People should not be able to change their documents to the opposite sex. Gender fine IDGAF but sex is important for so many things.

• Heart

P1nkie!

I figured it out... dilly wants to be Kristen Chenoweth. Hence the blonde hair, the style of dress and the affected singing voice. However, Dilly is a really poor drag imitation of the talented Ms Chenoweth.

He needs to take off the fake nails and hair extensions and eyelashes, drop to his natural speaking and dinging voice, and start dressing like the flamboyant GAY MAN he is.

Is anyone else on TikTok and down the rabbit hole of the Dylan backlash? It’s fucking fabulous. People are FINALLY realising that the only person Dylan cares about it… Dylan

• Haha
Reactions: 14