Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Winthropp Tuesday

VIP Member
Oh no what a shame never mind

Btw I wish it automatically made a thread you watched included the next thread too when the old one gets locked as I just assume nothing has happened lately and people stop posting and that’s why it doesn’t appear in the watch list!
---

lol wtf

View attachment 2615720
Omg the comment in the article “oh well, I’m sure the venue identifies as sold out” has just ended me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18

P1nkie!

Dylan, Dylan, Dylan... Those guys asking for your number are interested in twinks (though you're a bit old for that description now), they see you as a man. Not a woman

MavisBeacon

VIP Member
Jesus fucking H Christ this talentless attention seeker makes me unspeakably angry. A gratuitous parody of the worst stereotypes, and somehow we're all meant to fall over ourselves about how stunning and brave he is? Get the Fuck out, fuck the fuck off, and when you get there you can fuck off some more you cretinous prick.

And breathe.
--

• Heart
  • Haha
He looks anorexic to me, his head is too big for his stick thin body. And I've said this before I think, but he has dreadful wrinkles for his young age.

Affiliatemebaby

VIP Member
He’s just grown very small breasts on whatever level of hormones he must have taken. Some biological women have breasts that size.

It enrages me when people complain that transwomen can’t have breast implants on the NHS. Guess what? No women can. No matter how ‘unfeminine’ they feel with small breasts. If big boobs are essential to you feeling like a ‘real’ woman, then maybe do some thinking on that?

• Heart
I look at dilly and I see a drag queen, obviously male theatre kid playing at being a woman.

Stick to trying to be on Broadway Dilly
Anyone with any critical thinking skills can see that this is the case and it fucking pisses me off that more people can’t see though Dylan.
Whether we like it or not, Dylan is ‘famous’ now. Without a doubt famous enough to have earned enough money to get surgery. But more than that, I’m willing to bet that surgeons are absolutely lining up to do Dylan’s surgery for free. Hell, someone with millions of followers would be a GREAT advertisment for your surgical skills right?
Yet… nothing. Dylan is 100% not taking hormones and I’m not convinced there was any facial surgery tbh (though I do concede that there may have been, but fuck me it must have been subtle)
If Dylan was actually trans, then after all of this time they’d be further along in the transitioning process than they are. Instead it’s still just pink frocks and shit broadway singing.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
why hasn't dylan had top surgery? clearly can afford it! has this ever been addressed?
Because Dylan isn’t trans. I’ve reached the point now where I’d bet my life on it. Dylan is just a MASSIVE attention seeker who’d do anything to be famous, saw an opportunity and jumped on it.

Aria28

It’s the voice that bugs me. It’s almost like it’s a parody of “American”. And it’s definitely forced to be higher than it is. Sounds so unnatural.

GlitterFluff

Who knows for sure. He had those swathes of bandages on his head and face for weeks. But didn’t look all that different afterwards. He had his hairline lowered and a bad nose job and possibly a jaw slimming? But certainly not as extensive as he claimed. Or that warranted a full on face reveal production like he came out with.
He can have all the surgery he wants.

HE IS NOT A WOMAN ✌🏼

• Heart

PryingPenny

Chatty Member
View attachment 2721466
But it’s not a fetish, remember…he’s being his authentic self. Which is a 6 year old girl. What is WRONG with these perverts? (Apart from being perverts…)
It's so gross.

I hate the hyper sexualised 'little girl' look, it's so gross, I feel like Ariana Grande was marketed like that for a long time and, to me, it appeals to totally the wrong people