Dylan Mulvaney #3 Woman of the Year, so far his brand of ‘trans joy’ destroyed Nike and Bud Light Beer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought this song was meant to mock women?
If so good job dylan!!
Do the dancers look uncomfortable to anyone else?
Does dylan know ANY of the real problems real women and girls face?
This video makes it super clear he doesn’t.

Reactions: 15
My very butch mother who wears clothes from the men's section and plays ukulele and definitely does not own a pair of high heels 😂😂😂😂

Screenshot_20240313_224501_WhatsApp.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This ‘song’ has actually genuinely upset me. What a vacuous, insulting, pathetic, horrifying picture of ‘girlhood’ 😡😡

now do a song about holding your keys in between your fingers and talking on the phone to someone when you’re walking home at night. Trying to function at work with period cramps. Being paid less than a man for doing the same job. Being expected to take on all the mental load of child rearing, housework and caring for aging parents. Or how about being in Afghanistan and trying to access a bleeping education. Or is that the wrong type of ‘girlhood’, head?
Agree totally.

Also it's bleeping repulsive that dilly is going on about girlhood, he's in his 20's ffs, he's too old to be a girl... Fetishising the female gender and children at the same time.

100% duck off and live your trans life without sticking it in our faces. Go cosplay as whatever you want, but that is a man's body, after 2 years of hormone therapy (supposedly) there should be curves, hips, a waist, breast, a curvy ass. Not this anorexic, strongly MALE body, with a hint of breast? Depending on angle of course.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The singing is awful but it's not the worst part by a long shot.
In no particular order...

Girlhood instead of womanhood, you're not a girl, you're an adult man, it's creepy to talk about being a girl and associate with childhood

Simplistic, naive idea of what it takes to be a woman, as if walks of shame, prescription pills, overspending and bubble baths are what define women.

Dilly does not have a feminine bone in his body, it's giving pre pubescent grossness, even talking about being a wingman for twins is sexualising younger looking boys.

The dancing is awful, it's hardly Lady Gaga doing pokerface by the pool is it?

Oh and the singing is terrible too... Please tell me this won't be played on the radio...
---
*twinks not twins. Too late to edit

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm currently in A&E waiting to have my buttocks surgically unclenched having watched that. No-one can watch that and think it's anything other than a piss take. Dude needs serious therapy and quickly.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So how is he going to go back to being a gay man? Do we think there's already a plan for it? Will he blame the TERFs for ruining his life and forcing him to 'detransition' or will he claim he was conducting some sort of social experiment to help raise awareness?

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think he’ll wait until his 15 minutes are over and then when he’s faded back into obscurity he’ll just quietly stop dressing up on Instagram. Because let’s face it, he sits at home in a t shirt and joggers scratching his balls, not in a ball gown and full makeup.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

It's not going well over on Twixxter for Dilly-Vanilly... a lot of very angry women and men, and justifiably so.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I really feel the tide is starting to turn and it’s actually the likes of Dylan getting more mainstream exposure that’s helping. Please god this madness ends soon, trans women are men! End of the fooking story. I’d lose my job if I expressed my sane gender views, it really blows my mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
He's quite a good looking young man there but in his "woman" costume I find him utterly repulsive.
You’re right! He was a handsome young man - and his body showed no real signs of eating disorder there - I mean I understand that signifies nothing as you can look ‘well’ but have an ED. But now, he’s just taken on the appearance of someone with long term eating issues - and it’s all since this ‘transition’ happened.

Reactions: 14
I really feel the tide is starting to turn and it’s actually the likes of Dylan getting more mainstream exposure that’s helping. Please god this madness ends soon, trans women are men! End of the fooking story. I’d lose my job if I expressed my sane gender views, it really blows my mind.
This is true for me too and I find it so worrying.

Reactions: 8
At my place of work there is a trans woman. Still with male genitalia. He is allowed to share our changing room area AND our communal showers if he so wishes!!! It’s disgusting. People have lodged complaints with management and trade unions and have been told by both that he has the choice of where to get changed. He is the one who has the upper hand. We have to put up and shut up as everything’s on his side. It’s madness 🤬

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
At my place of work there is a trans woman. Still with male genitalia. He is allowed to share our changing room area AND our communal showers if he so wishes!!! It’s disgusting. People have lodged complaints with management and trade unions and have been told by both that he has the choice of where to get changed. He is the one who has the upper hand. We have to put up and shut up as everything’s on his side. It’s madness 🤬
That’s absolutely appalling! I’m so sorry you’re having to deal with this utter tit🤬 it’s madness - you can’t even have the dignity and privacy of a single sex space at work because ‘man’s hurty feelings’… the #bekind ball-lickers have a fuckton to answer for.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
That’s absolutely appalling! I’m so sorry you’re having to deal with this utter tit🤬 it’s madness - you can’t even have the dignity and privacy of a single sex space at work because ‘man’s hurty feelings’… the #bekind ball-lickers have a fuckton to answer for.
It’s awful. He wanders round in bra and has been reported for being fully naked. Nothing happened, we were told he has every right to be there as ‘legally’ he is a woman! It’s disgusting and I bet if their wives or girlfriends or daughters were in the situation we are they wouldn’t be so understanding or complacent. There are young teenage girls using the facility as well, it’s vile!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
The music quality (forget the lyrics and cosplay for a minute), how cheap do the guitar bits/ pop beat bits sound? What this produced by one of those do-it-yourself music video companies? Kind of reminds me how bad that Friday, Friday song was with Rebecca Black.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I took one for the team and listened to that new song. Woeful is being generous. And the video to go with it 🫣🤬
Here’s a snippet so I’m not suffering alone!
I feel so bad for the producer, engineer, mastering engineer, video editors who all had to listen to this abortion hundreds of times.

• Haha
Reactions: 13