Dylan Mulvaney #3 Woman of the Year, so far his brand of ‘trans joy’ destroyed Nike and Bud Light Beer

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought he had big hairy pits for a sec but it’s just a shadow. But of course, that wouldn’t be considered ‘girly’ enough or ‘feminine’ enough for this fine example of womanhood.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thought he had big hairy pits for a sec but it’s just a shadow. But of course, that wouldn’t be considered ‘girly’ enough or ‘feminine’ enough for this fine example of womanhood.
it’s ok, his testicles make him the beautiful stunning and brave woman he is, babes xx

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Milli Hill’s Instagram post about Dylan’s cover is perfection!

I m a bit behind on this thread so just seeing this but how tf did this cover get ok'ed with all with photoshop but Kate Middleton is being blasted for photoshopping a bit of her daughters sleeve! Such double standards. It is fine to photoshop a man to make him look like a woman but a mother touches up a photo of her kids and it is a different story.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Lady Gaga made a post on IG chastising everyone who criticised her being photographed with him on IWD and I have to say, some of the comments underneath are quite heartening

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Dylan and Lady Gaga can both duck off. Dylan is a desperate narcissic fame chaser and Gaga is an idiot for going on about 'hatred'.

OK I haven't seen all the posts/backlash and some of them might have been nasty, but does Gaga think that the only response allowed is fawning adoration?

She needs to wake up and smell the coffee. Having some musical talent doesn't mean you're above criticism. We don't have to like or approve of either of them.

Reactions: 20
I took one for the team and listened to that new song. Woeful is being generous. And the video to go with it 🫣🤬
Here’s a snippet so I’m not suffering alone!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
This ‘song’ has actually genuinely upset me. What a vacuous, insulting, pathetic, horrifying picture of ‘girlhood’ 😡😡

now do a song about holding your keys in between your fingers and talking on the phone to someone when you’re walking home at night. Trying to function at work with period cramps. Being paid less than a man for doing the same job. Being expected to take on all the mental load of child rearing, housework and caring for aging parents. Or how about being in Afghanistan and trying to access a bleeping education. Or is that the wrong type of ‘girlhood’, head?

• Heart
Reactions: 46
I took one for the team and listened to that new song. Woeful is being generous. And the video to go with it 🫣🤬
Here’s a snippet so I’m not suffering alone!
Jesus bleeping christ. Nuke it from orbit, it's the only way to be sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I can't even compose a sentence about how awful that was. In every possible way. Every possible way.

I must get some rest because I need to be ready for my walk of shame tomorrow 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18