Dugheed #5 Still a floozy, but a little less boozy. How long will it last now she’s out of her cast?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What account please, she disnae appear on my fyp these days? Searched and it's all old shite 🤣
I don’t have TT , it’s on her Insta . She is away to her aunties who looks to own a b&b 🤣 looks nice tbf 😂😂 too good for the dug

Reactions: 3
guess the procedure her pal was doing with the thread wasn’t enough ! She is gonna end up looking like Frankenstein
Anyone else see not seeing her profile on Insta ?

Reactions: 2
guess the procedure her pal was doing with the thread wasn’t enough ! She is gonna end up looking like Frankenstein
Anyone else see not seeing her profile on Insta ?
I can’t see it either - have a feeling I’ve been blocked!

Reactions: 1
Nah I never comment , think she might have had account removed as even when you google search it’s gone 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Think she must have went on some drunk blocking of people last night on insta, funny how she has thousands but has blocked folk that don’t even comment on her stuff ??

Trying to tell folk on tik tok her wine belly got taken away !? Ehhh is she looking in the same mirror

• Haha
Did anyone not get blocked? 😂

Too much time on her hands blocking everyone that’s never even interacted with her. What pissed up, slobbering old brass will I watch now?😂

• Haha
I’m her words she is just jealous cause we ain’t old alkies with saggy eyelids

Guessing it must be cheaper to head to eeeaasstanbul n get the work done than in uk
Imagine going all that way just for that !!

What’s with her jaw too ? Looked at spotty the other day or was that from the stuff her bestie was sticking in her face

She is gonna end up having too much done and looking awful

I think she's deleted the instagram (or kicked off by insta) but kept the only fans "real dugheed" account