Dugheed #5 Still a floozy, but a little less boozy. How long will it last now she’s out of her cast?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it’s time for thread number 5 for Dennistouns answer to Lolo Ferrari.

More like lilo, she’s a bleeping mattress.

Spends her days guzzling wine or guzzling cum, mind you she charges men an extra tenner for that service.

As you were.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Cannot believe this auld slapper is selling stuff on TikTok shop. That bodysuit advert made me feel sick.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is she on benefits ? How does she pay her rent & live ? Has she packed on the sauna?

Reactions: 1
Think it’s an old one but aye ! Scary
I can’t listen to her anymore , her mouth makes a weird sound when she talks now !
On there slating women again because they use online for advice , but forgets not that long ago she was giving women advice online !!
guess She has a problem with dear Deirdre aswell then
and its Barbara - barbera is a wine dugheed , maybe your missing it that much ..

Absolute no words for how awful she looks.

Her latest video doesn’t make the blindest bit of sense. She was told to leave La Cala because she was speaking to someone in there and he was banned, so by association she was told to go too… so if he was banned how come he was there? And she’s clearly standing outside the Palais. She’s probably been going up to guys and offering them a go on her round in the bin area and the bar staff have cottoned on.

I don’t have TT so haven’t saw it , so that’s why she really went home after 4 glasses

What happened to her whole flat getting decorated ? Cringing at her posting pictures in her knickers coz she starved herself and lost a couple of pounds.

• Haha
What happened to her whole flat getting decorated ? Cringing at her posting pictures in her knickers coz she starved herself and lost a couple of pounds.
Oh yeah !? I wonder !
the pics aren’t nice but each to their own , she always says she loves herself so she will see what she wants to see 🤣🤣
Why is her voice funny ? Sounds like she has had a drink

Think the guy that said he was going to do it pumped and dumped her.

Reactions: 2