Dugheed #5 Still a floozy, but a little less boozy. How long will it last now she’s out of her cast?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back to saying she looks better and how the women aint talking to their own men or something shite like that … aye of course dugheed
Omg she must be so unhappy in herself to keep doing all this surgery.
50 years old, give it up dugheed, you'll no be 21 ever again!

Reactions: 6
Omg she must be so unhappy in herself to keep doing all this surgery.
50 years old, give it up dugheed, you'll no be 21 ever again!
Deffo is clearly very unhappy. Her "pal" Natalie doesn't help either dishing out the injections. She needs psychological help, not cosmetic procedures. This is why these mickey mouse training certificates need banned.

Reactions: 10
She pretends she doesn’t care what anyone thinks of her, bangs on about being her and living her best life. When everyone knows she’s incredibly unhappy and doing everything she’s doing for attention. It is very sad. And I agree, she would be better getting herself some therapy to deal with the things she’s battling. But she won’t.

Reactions: 11
Deffo is clearly very unhappy. Her "pal" Natalie doesn't help either dishing out the injections. She needs psychological help, not cosmetic procedures. This is why these mickey mouse training certificates need banned.
Not to be controversial but she is a qualified nurse. Although I agree she’s looks like Mickey Mouse

Reactions: 3
Guzzling gallons of old men’s spunk so you can afford turkey teeth and echo falls isn’t my idea of a “best life”.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Still no mention of her Insta account vanishing !

I would be raging if someone I didn’t know was trying to mimic me , especially after I had just “lost my flight “ mad alky steaming drunk

Has anyone seen the tiktok the clinic has posted with no filter 😳 the back of her hair is like a scabby cat

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Not to be controversial but she is a qualified nurse. Although I agree she’s looks like Mickey Mouse
She's deffo not a registered nurse in the medical sense. Aesthetic nurse yes, but there's a miles between being a nurse and one who is qualified to make people look like rubber clones.

They haven’t been hanging about since she went away , is she meant to be going to Berlin with that guy ? I saw he was tagging her on her Insta but now she hasn’t got it and needs her friend to sort it for her she said 🤣🤣🤣
The latest video 🤮 and when will she learn to spell ?

Reactions: 2
She didn’t say , just that she had a problem with it and her friend would have to sort

Reactions: 2