Dugheed #5 Still a floozy, but a little less boozy. How long will it last now she’s out of her cast?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is she walks about that town with nothing on, thinking she’s stunning when really everyone is either laughing at her or pitying her. Remember the state of her and the pal that went to Benidorm dressed like two sluts. It’s tragic. She is so desperate for attention.
Oh yeah the time she got kidnapped 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
bullshit ! Like the vocal coaching down England when really she was just going to work down there and some ceiling tiled sauna 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve said it before but hanging around with a bunch of 20 odd year olds is just bleeping bizarre. Saturday night in town with your pals & some pissy old jakey tags along, I’d be mortified!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve said it before but hanging around with a bunch of 20 odd year olds is just bleeping bizarre. Saturday night in town with your pals & some pissy old jakey tags along, I’d be mortified!
The latest video , the young boys saying about her having a filter on 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They will all be ripping her behind her back, she’s hanging about with young boys, would I duck want to be seen with that!

They’ll all be taking the piss out her and egging each other on to try and pump it. Meanwhile her goal is to get free wine all night.

• Haha
She wishes she was 43 !! Why is she wanting a guy with thick thighs ? Is that not what men say about women ??

Looking for short term fun, yer looking to punt yer auld hole Manda ya midden

• Haha
People have bleeping eyes!!! You can tell she’s not 43 from a mile away. She forgot to add that prospective ‘dates’ must also only view her through that god awful lashes filter

Reactions: 2
"just coz I look like sex don't mean I'm into easy, unless your paying" is what she meant to write 😂

• Haha
Drunk on a Tuesday at half 2... Classy as always dugheed!
She's spouting her reasons for being on Tinder and claiming she has 16 dates 🤣

He last video of her dancing about on her date, then she defo says to the guy "do ye love me?"
Embarrassing 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't understand... She's posting pics of her hugging the date (desperate) and now she's saying they didn't hit it off in texts to a pal?
Which is it 🙈🤣!?

Reactions: 1