Dugheed #5 Still a floozy, but a little less boozy. How long will it last now she’s out of her cast?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He wants shot of her in the morning once he's sobered up and had his cock sucked but she's hinging aboot like a bad smell wae his flip flopps on.

She's incredibly sad and lonely. I almost feel bad for her :(

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He wants shot of her in the morning once he's sobered up and had his cock sucked but she's hinging aboot like a bad smell wae his flip flopps on.

She's incredibly sad and lonely. I almost feel bad for her :(
But it’s heer bffffff 😂😂😂
Funny how she always goes on about young stallions n this guy is clearly older

She will he sticking with him cause he has his own business and can afford to fill her with drink

At her "boyfriends" again, late at night, drinking in the kitchen... Best relationship ever!
Why does she keep filming his body as well, he's rotten 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
dugs no allowed in his livingroom , no doubt cream carpets and silver couch 🤣

it’s her flexing her old man’s body for me .. only so long you can put up with yer bird getting steaming like that

Who’s she going on holiday with ?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
dugs no allowed in his livingroom , no doubt cream carpets and silver couch 🤣

it’s her flexing her old man’s body for me .. only so long you can put up with yer bird getting steaming like that

Who’s she going on holiday with ?
I hope him cause it'll be a tit show and hilarious to watch

• Haha
After unfriending her, I must be blocked cos I cant find her account to see the latest twatishness

Reactions: 2
After unfriending her, I must be blocked cos I cant find her account to see the latest twatishness
She loves a blockage. Try this ma luveleh...

---
Her stories are basically a response to everything that's posted on here.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Auld wrinkle bot meeting up with girls half her age for a photoshoot … wonder what her next surgery will be ? The rest hasn’t really done much for her

give it a few weeks the auld man bf will be off and she will be sucking for cash n not mentioning it

come august she will be back in Edin for the festival clients

Reactions: 7