Dugheed #5 Still a floozy, but a little less boozy. How long will it last now she’s out of her cast?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If someone showed me that picture and asked who it was, I would never, ever have answered Dugheed. It’s nothing like her.

Reactions: 5
50 odd years old and still acting like shes in her 20s, how long can she keep this up for?
I'm in my 30s and after a weekend out I'm absolutely buzzing for a quiet one sitting in and keeping quiet!
She must be extremely lonely to be going out every night of the week.

Reactions: 7
50 odd years old and still acting like shes in her 20s, how long can she keep this up for?
I'm in my 30s and after a weekend out I'm absolutely buzzing for a quiet one sitting in and keeping quiet!
Or jus a mad alkie

Reactions: 4
She's just a Jake with lipstick on

Reactions: 4
She just looks so bogging🤢 the men that pay to sleep with her must be desperate as she’s got to be absolutely stinking

Reactions: 8