Dugheed #4 Desperate Dan & The Lampman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh but remember Graeme is a beautiful soul…..aye is he Manda? Michelle’s lovely doll.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Would love to know the real story of why she fell out with Graeme. To be fair he is very very boring so can't blame her! Bizarre how he has moved on so quickly!

Reactions: 7
What even is that video? Starts off talking about her wee Mambo not leaving the house, doesn't get to any point about it.. Then switches to talk about Graeme and his new burd!? Got whiplash she changed topic that quickly. Pretending she isn't bothered when she is actually fuming.

Reactions: 6
What even is that video? Starts off talking about her wee Mambo not leaving the house, doesn't get to any point about it.. Then switches to talk about Graeme and his new burd!? Got whiplash she changed topic that quickly. Pretending she isn't bothered when she is actually fuming.
She was steaming, nothing makes sense when she has had a drink 😂😂

The hair looks manky already too

I missed it 😂

Reactions: 1
100% her Maw has left the house, she took her for a lego haircut, took her to Coia's and defo was in some crappy bar with her as well... Lies catch up with ye Mandaaa

Reactions: 5
Sure they were all out for a meal for her 50th. If she was that concerned for her wee mambo she wouldn’t have been bleeping off to London & wales to get shagged off her punters

I found out by accident that Graeme and I have a couple of mutual friends. Turns out the guy has been through quite a bit of trauma and turned his life around after becoming dependent on alcohol along with other bad habits. Also has kids and I'm told is actually a decent guy.
He'd been clean and sober for a long time so I reckon Dugheed couldn't cope with that and the fact he had a family.

Reactions: 9
He probably couldn’t be around her considering she goes through bottles of echo falls like it’s the jizz of paying customers.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.