Dugheed #4 Desperate Dan & The Lampman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine doing a video admitting you’re barred from the Lidl on Duke Street. Shoplifting sausages were ya, Amanda?

Reactions: 6
Imagine doing a video admitting you’re barred from the Lidl on Duke Street. Shoplifting sausages were ya, Amanda?
She’s barred from Morrisons & quite a few other shops too. Canny be for shoplifting tho with her high flying careers previously 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine stealing bread ! Like wtf has no respect at all
imagine that was your bird ! Embarrassing as duck

Reactions: 8
Imagine stealing bread ! Like wtf has no respect at all
imagine that was your bird ! Embarrassing as duck
I’m not sure how true the Lidl story is but of course it features a hater….
The Morrisons ban was because she got caught putting a bottle of wine in her handbag.

I’m not sure how true the Lidl story is but of course it features a hater….
The Morrisons ban was because she got caught putting a bottle of wine in her handbag.
It was alcohol in Lidls too. She forgets she’s spoke about it before

In other news ……she’s in hospital with a broken ankle after falling off a ladder……..

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It was alcohol in Lidls too. She forgets she’s spoke about it before

In other news ……she’s in hospital with a broken ankle after falling off a ladder……..
The diet of wine and and the odd strawberry has given her the bones of an eighty year auld.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Having broke my ankle before I'm so invested at how she will get up and down stairs so aye

• Haha
Must be bad if she’s needing an op. Her stepdad will do the running around for her.
That’s what the old osteoporosis will do. Poor Manda needs to remember her age. The filters and Botox can’t protect her old shaky bones.

• Haha
Was thinking the same. She's going to need help so will likely find out who her real pals are when the chips are down.
There won’t be anyone going round, she’s got nae real pals due to her behaviour throughout the years.

obv don’t want people to be in pain as it can be a nasty one that, is that the karma she talks about so much ?

Happened to someone I knows old maw and the foot kept rejecting the screws and they were pushing out the foot, ended up back in loads and loads of anti b’s
Doubt that will keep dug off the bevy though
Guess the sauna will have to come to her now

Reactions: 4
She’ll need to get a home help in, hope it’s no a guy coz she’ll prob try n shag him.
Come to think of it she’s prob broke her ankle chasing the painter down the stairs when he’s came up to decorate n shat it.

• Haha
She’ll need to get a home help in, hope it’s no a guy coz she’ll prob try n shag him.
Come to think of it she’s prob broke her ankle chasing the painter down the stairs when he’s came up to decorate n shat it.
Can’t be a woman though either as they will be jealous of her.

• Haha
A home help & meals on wheels for the auld yin, she’d be aswell papped in a home

• Haha
Hope they give her good meds as the come down from the bevvy will be brutal. She'll likely get wee Mambo to sneak some in.
This will be interesting to watch over the next few days/weeks 🍿;)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.