Dugheed #4 Desperate Dan & The Lampman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah it’s been taken over……again. Not sure who owns it now. Always thought it was a front for money laundering tbh as it was hardly ever open & never busy. Going by their pics tho they do seem to do a good job
---
Graeme’s got a new burd who’s probably going on the birthday holiday with him. Explains Dugheeds rants & “look I’m skinny” vids must be helluva insecure She’s young & gorgeous 🤣🤣🤣
Wow she's about 30 year younger than dugheed
---
Aw wish a saw hi

Aw wish a saw this he took it down the trolls won
Magine trying to get up with ur shopping and that's in the way stinking up the stairs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The narrative she's pushing is fuckin dangerous, a bit of fruit and copious amounts of wine, the wine will be providing calories but of no nutritional benefit, nae consideration of nutrition or the fact that she's at an age where eating that sort of diet and living that lifestyle is no longer fuckin viable, she already looks like osteoporosis is setting in. She says she's a vegan but probably disnae take any supplements and nae doubt disnae eat any protein, she's deluded.
You never hear her mention she drinks vegan wine so she isnt vegan and we all know she is partial to a bit of sausage

• Haha
Manda thinks she’s dressed like a lady today wearing her Oucci scarf fae the Barras
IMG_1401.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dugmeat's fair ramping up the midriff shots eh, well seen big G's got a new burd. Pathetic.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dugmeat's fair ramping up the midriff shots eh, well seen big G's got a new burd. Pathetic.
I’m waiting on the tiktoks telling us new burd who is a lot younger & more attractive than her is jealous of her🥴

• Haha
I’m waiting on the tiktoks telling us new burd who is a lot younger & more attractive than her is jealous of her🥴
He did a TikTok about his mates ex wanting him back but I think it was aimed at the Dug 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Not saying it’s a massive red flag 🚩 or anything but 2 relationship status’ in a month? Watch that 8lb she lost find it’s way back to her wine belly this weekend 🤣🤣
2 that we know about I wonder how many others there’s been this year ? Do you think Michelle knows he’s been sticking his wee man in a sex worker😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
what’s with the mouth always being open every comment from a troll she makes that noise and has her gub wide open
doesn’t like to plan, guess that’s what a jobless alkie would say and why nothing has ever came of her t shirts , lipsticks , podcasts , fake tan ..

Really she prob has to do another shift to get the money for the painter , she will end up like a painters radio this weekend no doubt 💦💦💦

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.