Dugheed #4 Desperate Dan & The Lampman

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I give that hair at least 3 days and that's me being generous, those bleeping dungarees are rank rotten 🤮

Reactions: 6
I will say her hair looks lovely but we all know manky Amanda won’t take care of it and will rinse another hairdresser until they cut all ties View attachment 2158784
Is that in Hermannas? I went there once years ago to get my hair done and I wasn’t impressed but I think that was down to the hairdresser that had a chair there so I can’t really blame the shop. The girls that own hermannas do always seem to do a good job on peoples hair though

Reactions: 3
Is that in Hermannas? I went there once years ago to get my hair done and I wasn’t impressed but I think that was down to the hairdresser that had a chair there so I can’t really blame the shop. The girls that own hermannas do always seem to do a good job on peoples hair though
Yeah it’s been taken over……again. Not sure who owns it now. Always thought it was a front for money laundering tbh as it was hardly ever open & never busy. Going by their pics tho they do seem to do a good job
---
Graeme’s got a new burd who’s probably going on the birthday holiday with him. Explains Dugheeds rants & “look I’m skinny” vids must be helluva insecure She’s young & gorgeous 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
FF2CE130-AC7D-45E9-A554-385BA6998E61.jpeg
The trolls don’t bother her she says.. this video says otherwise ..

Reactions: 5
Graeme’s new bird is a body builder that used to own a gym up Coupar Angus way I’m sure with her partner she really is scraping the barrel wi him

Reactions: 5
why is she so obsessed with her weight ? Is it cause she doesn’t think many at 50 are around her weight ?
I weigh less than you ya mad boot and I didn’t have to fast or just drink wine to get there, just incase you thought I was jealous of you ya 5 foot cock sucker

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That’s it, she honestly thinks she’s the best looking 50 year old about. I work with women older than her that are dar more attractive, but more importantly have great social lives. Families and friends!! Not pumping random men and shouting at trolls on the internet. Tragic.

Reactions: 8
why is she so obsessed with her weight ? Is it cause she doesn’t think many at 50 are around her weight ?
I weigh less than you ya mad boot and I didn’t have to fast or just drink wine to get there, just incase you thought I was jealous of you ya 5 foot cock sucker
The narrative she's pushing is fuckin dangerous, a bit of fruit and copious amounts of wine, the wine will be providing calories but of no nutritional benefit, nae consideration of nutrition or the fact that she's at an age where eating that sort of diet and living that lifestyle is no longer fuckin viable, she already looks like osteoporosis is setting in. She says she's a vegan but probably disnae take any supplements and nae doubt disnae eat any protein, she's deluded.

The narrative she's pushing is fuckin dangerous, a bit of fruit and copious amounts of wine, the wine will be providing calories but of no nutritional benefit, nae consideration of nutrition or the fact that she's at an age where eating that sort of diet and living that lifestyle is no longer fuckin viable, she already looks like osteoporosis is setting in. She says she's a vegan but probably disnae take any supplements and nae doubt disnae eat any protein, she's deluded.
100%
Don’t even get why she is posting the troll comments ? tit content dugheed
We all know you get trolled cause your a vile racist cow
She does think she is the bees knees, it’s hilarious how deluded she is
But I guess if you have nothing in life but a bottle then ..,

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.