Dugheed #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That stair dancing πŸ˜‚ serious question, how old is she?
She will be 50 in January πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ŠπŸ™ŠπŸ™Š

The taxi driver is from Zimbabwe and I said here take Β£2 to buy your small boy nappies πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ dugbreath you are so racist it’s unreal! Trolling the Liddell employee then slagging the taxi driver, you have some cheek to say you never say anything bad about anyone! More lies! We Pinocchio Norwood is your new name! Bouncing on cocks for fun ya mad Trollope πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ has your guy from the weekend been in touch? Lol 😝 don’t think so πŸ™ŠπŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That stair dancing πŸ˜‚ serious question, how old is she?
Well you know how they say you can tell how good someone is in bed by how they dance??………Dugheed must be a tit ride 🀣🀣🀣

As for being a role model 😱😱😱 I’d use her videos as a warning not an example

• Haha
Reactions: 9

The taxi driver is from Zimbabwe and I said here take Β£2 to buy your small boy nappies πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ dugbreath you are so racist it’s unreal! Trolling the Liddell employee then slagging the taxi driver, you have some cheek to say you never say anything bad about anyone! More lies! We Pinocchio Norwood is your new name! Bouncing on cocks for fun ya mad Trollope πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ has your guy from the weekend been in touch? Lol 😝 don’t think so πŸ™ŠπŸ™ˆ
Shes deffo been pumped and dumped 🀣🀣

She must sell her holes for money too, surely?!
Her holes 🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine her wanting to know what his sister and cousin thought 🀣 thought oor Manda, didn’t give one duck what anyone thought of her 🀣🀣🀣 her words. Awww she’s desperate.

• Haha
Even the teeth have had enough of her every time she talks there trying to escape (should have just got wallies) 🀣🀣

Imagine her wanting to know what his sister and cousin thought 🀣 thought oor Manda, didn’t give one duck what anyone thought of her 🀣🀣🀣 her words. Awww she’s desperate.
Shes rattled the guy all weekend with a smelly swimming costume on then sitting like Mary fuckin poppins hoping he gives his family a 5 star review about her aye nae bother 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Did you start the tiktok page? I see it's your quote as the profile pic :cool:

Reactions: 1
She’s on one this morning

I have never seen someone so deluded and narcissist thinking everyone’s jealous

The woman needs help

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s on one this morning

I have never seen someone so deluded and narcissist thinking everyone’s jealous

The woman needs help
Her stuff is just so boring now, the same thing over and over.
Lists what people are saying about her aka. Shagging, drinking, dancing, scrounging etc... States folk are jealous, states she loves her life, tells folk to move on and get off her page.
Yawn.
Lol however at her today with the "I'm a trained life coach" patter. I really NEED to see this certificate, because if that was my life coach I'd be running a mile!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's bleeping hilarious she thinks anyone is jealous. She's told herself so many times she actually believes it :ROFLMAO:. For a life coach she really hasn't got a clue about gaslighting if the reason she gave for being "gaslighted" is what she thinks it is. I'm yet to hear a single piece of advice from her mouth that I've thought she's right about

Reactions: 2
A life coach that cleanses her face with Dettol wipes and washes herself with FAIRY UP πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I swear I can’t watch the shite that comes out her big rubber gub πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the jealousy thing needs to stop!You don’t need to be qualified to be a life coach πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ that’s why she says it! Daft boot would be better getting her fanny and her mouth sewed up! People on TT thinking this is the calibre of Scottish women πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ so embarrassing! Manda if your reading this take note! You are a down and out thief, alky slag with no morals! Try to class yourself up a bit AND where’s your boyfriend? The guy has ran like duck away from you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Did you start the tiktok page? I see it's your quote as the profile pic :cool:
No I’ve not even seen it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘€πŸ‘€ I’m away to find it x

Right the DUG is rattled! Who are the TikTokkers she’s hating on? Ones man left her for a man and the others man is the size of a caravan? Let’s do our work tattlers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ dugheed has been officially dumped because he’s jealous and a gaslighter after ONlY 1 date ahhhhhhhhh you couldn’t write this tit πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
A life coach that cleanses her face with Dettol wipes and washes herself with FAIRY UP πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I swear I can’t watch the shite that comes out her big rubber gub πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ the jealousy thing needs to stop!You don’t need to be qualified to be a life coach πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ that’s why she says it! Daft boot would be better getting her fanny and her mouth sewed up! People on TT thinking this is the calibre of Scottish women πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ so embarrassing! Manda if your reading this take note! You are a down and out thief, alky slag with no morals! Try to class yourself up a bit AND where’s your boyfriend? The guy has ran like duck away from you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Right the DUG is rattled! Who are the TikTokkers she’s hating on? Ones man left her for a man and the others man is the size of a caravan? Let’s do our work tattlers πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ dugheed has been officially dumped because he’s jealous and a gaslighter after ONlY 1 date ahhhhhhhhh you couldn’t write this tit πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
Shes raging the day trying to make out shes no been dumped aye right 🀣🀣 I see the hair looks matted again everything's wasted on her she gets stuff done and doesn't look after it and aye dugheed your bogging looking

• Haha

My guess is terri and Terri :p stefntonic Terry and hair terri

Shes raging the day trying to make out shes no been dumped aye right 🀣🀣 I see the hair looks matted again everything's wasted on her she gets stuff done and doesn't look after it and aye dugheed your bogging looking
The page is cuntfident_smile

Definitely digs at Terri

What does she have against Steph and tonic ?

Why on earth would hair Terri be jealous of a dirty drunken old hooker lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.