Dugheed #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To stop her hair getting so matted she should get the sauna she works in to replace the pillowcases with silk ones. Less friction when she’s getting rattled.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They lassies at Be Beautiful have got to have done that as a joke or something cause they are sick of her shite , surely they wouldn’t have sent somebody out their salon with hair like that what a bleeping mess
77BFAFEB-729C-4B20-9030-26D8FDFFF465.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Best of it is, she’s trolling the lassie from Lidl 😂😂😂
Standing outside tearing her to shreds! She’s barred from a few shops for shop lifting! She has absolutely no self awareness 😂😂😂 life coach standing outside Lidl trolling the employee 😂😂😂😂😂😂 dug your first class fucked up!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The Lidl employee sounds a bit like Kendal Simmonette does that cow have a 2nd job 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Standing outside tearing her to shreds! She’s barred from a few shops for shop lifting! She has absolutely no self awareness 😂😂😂 life coach standing outside Lidl trolling the employee 😂😂😂😂😂😂 dug your first class fucked up!!!!
Thats her that doesn't talk about anybody 🤣 raging cause she's barred fae lidl 🤣

Reactions: 5
So we called it last weekend this weekend she’d be single and confirmed it today on a video

Jesus she can not keep men. Not surprised though he was way too good for her

• Haha
So we called it last weekend this weekend she’d be single and confirmed it today on a video

No man would want that long term, happy to duck her and that’s as far as it goes, slag. Soz, just me being jealous of her life ✌

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Right dugheed I really need to call you out on your post saying mothers DM you and say they want their daughters to be just like you 😂😂😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 this is actually better than your life coach lies 😂😂😂😂😂 who the duck would want their daughter to be like you! Your own mother is affronted for you 😂😂😂😂😂 how many men have been in you now? Your filthy! And aye am probably just jealous of you as well …. A full time job drinking wine, pumping randoms, changing your face, pumping auld men in the saunas! Topping up fake tan, matting your hair! NO ONE is jealous of you, your an absolute train wreck 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Right dugheed I really need to call you out on your post saying mothers DM you and say they want their daughters to be just like you 😂😂😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 this is actually better than your life coach lies 😂😂😂😂😂 who the duck would want their daughter to be like you! Your own mother is affronted for you 😂😂😂😂😂 how many men have been in you now? Your filthy! And aye am probably just jealous of you as well …. A full time job drinking wine, pumping randoms, changing your face, pumping auld men in the saunas! Topping up fake tan, matting your hair! NO ONE is jealous of you, your an absolute train wreck 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Shes delusional the guys family must have had a word with him or the swimming attire has put him off or the matted hair or the manky fake tan or the shite makeup or shite patter or the making an arse of herself have I missed anything 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Amen🙏

Reactions: 2
Why does she think it's acceptable to lick people's faces 🤮 That poor woman in her story doesn't want her anywhere near her!!

Reactions: 3

She just said the day before yesterday she was talking to him trying to find out what his sister and cousin thought of her and I thought if they have any sense they'll be telling him to run like duck. There is nothing that is strong independent woman about her! A midden that screams attention seeking at all costs.

My toes actually curled at the nonsense she was spouting in that post, if any of my daughters thought that life was acceptable they'd get a boot up the arse. You can see her mum is embarrassed at times with her and hears the shite she talks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.