Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

steffi69

She’s deff bad advertising for those businesses. I’d avoid where she goes like the plague. That hairs the cheapest of the cheap, at least when she had it done by Terry the hair was decent quality it was just her letting it get matted that made it look horrendous, this new shops hair looks synthetic cheap Ali express shite.
The hair is hoaching, imagine looking and saying ‘oh her hairs nice , must go to that salon’! She’s like boris Johnstone with extensions lately 🤣🤣

What 50 year old woman tells social media she’s no knickers on?! Manky old slaaaaaag! 🤣🤣 must be airing her chapped lips 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Walnutss

VIP Member
Did you go to nursery with her? Did you trawl her in nursery?
We both reached for the last pack of wethers original and I vowed I would be jealous of her for the rest of my life cos she bit me with her meth mick gnashers to get them

• Haha
  • Heart

thelampman

I think he's catching on that she's a horror by the sounds of her posts. Imagine saying to a woman let's go camping and that drag queen appears worse still imagine taking her home to mum ffs
There is a single guy on TT and his name is Jay Harrington, he looks like the guy in her posts BUT this guy is looking for a partner and a decent person as he has a wee girl! I’m not sure but looks like him! Imagine dugheed as a step maw 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

There is a single guy on TT and his name is Jay Harrington, he looks like the guy in her posts BUT this guy is looking for a partner and a decent person as he has a wee girl! I’m not sure but looks like him! Imagine dugheed as a step maw 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Checked the tatoos and it is him 😂😂😂😂 who needs the FBI ….. well seen she didn’t tag him 😂😂😂😂😂😂 his wean would absolutely hate her 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha

Gie-uz-peace

Her lips needed dissolved & redoing not more filler added, her filled has migrated badly on her top lip it’s only going to get worse adding more the daft cow. She was so much prettier when she was more natural looking & less of a wino
When I first found her on TikTok at the start of lockdown I really likes her even though she was such a chav. Thought she was really pretty and funny.
Two years on and she’s a different wummin. those lips?!!! I can’t get over the shadow that top one leaves around her mouth and that wee ledge bit at the upper left hand corner is just bizarre. It looks like someone’s folded a hospital corner on a bed

• Haha

evie1975

VIP Member
I know in Scotland c*nt is like the word ‘the’ but honestly her language makes me cringe into next week. Especially in public, like have some respect for the people around you. Vile woman
She has no self awareness- Scottish lassie here, I love the multifaceted use of the c word - but she makes me cringe 😬

Reactions: 9
The pal was spoken about in Kdawg & Pandemoniums live last week. She’s on the game. They were talking about when Dugheed first tagged her , her tiktok account took them to links showing that she was in the same line of work as Dugheed but the morning after the links were deleted. Dugheed must not have noticed the pals links were in her bio when she was tagging her
I saw those. Didn’t click in to them as I ironically didn’t want my phone to potentially get a virus haha!!

• Haha

f**k ur zoflo

Chatty Member
A life coach that cleanses her face with Dettol wipes and washes herself with FAIRY UP 😂😂😂😂😂😂 I swear I can’t watch the shite that comes out her big rubber gub 😂😂😂 the jealousy thing needs to stop!You don’t need to be qualified to be a life coach 😂😂 that’s why she says it! Daft boot would be better getting her fanny and her mouth sewed up! People on TT thinking this is the calibre of Scottish women 🙈🙈🙈 so embarrassing! Manda if your reading this take note! You are a down and out thief, alky slag with no morals! Try to class yourself up a bit AND where’s your boyfriend? The guy has ran like fuck away from you 😂😂😂😂😂

No I’ve not even seen it 😂😂👀👀 I’m away to find it x

Right the DUG is rattled! Who are the TikTokkers she’s hating on? Ones man left her for a man and the others man is the size of a caravan? Let’s do our work tattlers 😂😂😂😂😂 dugheed has been officially dumped because he’s jealous and a gaslighter after ONlY 1 date ahhhhhhhhh you couldn’t write this shit 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🙈🙈🙈
Shes raging the day trying to make out shes no been dumped aye right 🤣🤣 I see the hair looks matted again everything's wasted on her she gets stuff done and doesn't look after it and aye dugheed your bogging looking

• Haha

Spanor511

VIP Member
Imagine her wanting to know what his sister and cousin thought 🤣 thought oor Manda, didn’t give one fuck what anyone thought of her 🤣🤣🤣 her words. Awww she’s desperate.

• Haha

Wee Toots

VIP Member
Oh my her recent video this morning is giving me 2nd hand embarrassment. She's in someone's flat who she doesn't even know, steaming, she can't talk with the teeth in and films some guy boxing with his own shadow and asks him to take her to bed. Cringe. The lassie who's flat she is does not sound impressed with her. I did all that carry on when I was 18 & 19, she's nearly 50. Get a grip Dug.

• Haha

obadan

I cringe at her posts!!!! Constantly on about trolls and that they don't bother her but obviously they do 🤣🤣😍. Thinks every male in Turkey fancies her!!! Embarrassing

• Haha

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Imagine when she's giving the yank a bj and the temps come aff, his dick will be shredded tae tatters wae they stumps :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Lucylocket19

VIP Member
Must be neds, slags and let’s be honest a lot of the people who comment are prob not the sharpest

I mean who thinks she’s funny 🤷‍♀️ She used to be quite amusing now she just licks a glass giving everyone the bulk, drunken rants, sits on a train on the way to “ work “ or is off her trolley with the latest 5 min wonder.

what a life eh

• Haha

thelampman

Shes wrote that herself. She’s no right. Actual batshit crazy. Syphillis can do that to a person.
Syphilis is a multisystem chronic infection caused by treponema pallidum. It can cause psychiatric disorders including depression, mania, psychosis, personality changes, delirium and dementia.

You are 💯 percent right x

• Haha

Cass_25

VIP Member
Leahs made an appearance in Pandemoniums latest , in the queue to file past the Queen🙈 howling 😂
6B091DC8-669B-4EB5-8DD1-72BB4F2FBF2D.jpeg

• Haha

thelampman

New thread name! Dugheed Bundy and Mary Mundy!

Wtf was that rant all about? Dug your true colours shining right through! Ya fucking cow 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 so it’s an ex friend with grown up weans and grand children! Wonder if it’s Karen that she was in Benidorm with as she’s on TT! Mary Mundy and Sandra! Dugheeds been reading to much of the fat slags 😂😂😂😂😂 she actually shaking with rage in that post and her false teefs are clicking like fuck! Losing the plot 😂😜

• Haha