Drama and Commentary Channels

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really does! let's hope they elaborate! Or someone will do a video about them I'm sure
It's a hot mess and I was watching the Live stream on TeaTime's channel last night and someone in the chat asked about and it and TeaTime would only said if it's true then good for them and that was it. TeaTime wouldn't say anymore about it. Mmm... interesting (IMO).

It's a hot mess and I was watching the Live stream on TeaTime's channel last night and someone in the chat asked about and it and TeaTime would only said if it's true then good for them and that was it. TeaTime wouldn't say anymore about it. Mmm... interesting (IMO).
I like Nick and Mocha 😂 but they really don’t want to upset the bitchy girls anymore do they!

Snider and Dustin.... bye bye Eric 😐

Reactions: 2
I like Nick and Mocha 😂 but they really don’t want to upset the bitchy girls anymore do they!

Snider and Dustin.... bye bye Eric 😐
Oh yeah, that's right. I just remember that Nick Snider exposed Nicky past racist tweets with the help of someone from Twitter.

Eric should thank his lucky stars that he doesn't have to put up with Dustin anymore. I don't see Nick and Dustin lasting for very long, IMO.

I'm still not sure I believe it's true! I also wish they'd go back to their own channels, all the couple stuff is cringe and should be kept for the couples channel in my opinion.

QUOTE="Namima, post: 3239237, member: 30146"]
And buying an 11 bedroom house ... 😬
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
I was watching Nick and Dustin's couple's channel and Nick turned off his Twitter account because he said that he isn't making money with twitter so he turned it off and he said that it feels so good to not have it turned on.

Reactions: 1
When is Nick and Dustin going to finally spill the tea about they got together. I need details and I'm nosey.

When is Nick and Dustin going to finally spill the tea about they got together. I need details and I'm nosey.
And if Nick is still friends with Rich Lux. I'm sure Dustin is spitting blood mad if they are still friends.

And if Nick is still friends with Rich Lux. I'm sure Dustin is spitting blood mad if they are still friends.
I heard that Dustin and Rich are back on good terms right now and Dustin pulled his Rich Lux video down for right now from youtube. Once Dustin and Nick announced that they are dating via a youtube video. Rich Lux commented on that video and Dustin hearted that comment.

I heard that Dustin and Rich are back on good terms right now and Dustin pulled his Rich Lux video down for right now from youtube. Once Dustin and Nick announced that they are dating via a youtube video. Rich Lux commented on that video and Dustin hearted that comment.
That's great !! Lol, hope it lasts ...

• Haha
Wow Sanders Kennedy uploaded a new video yesterday and I don't think that he fully explained why he left the internet for 8 months but we all know why he left the internet for 8 months and he said that he doesn't keep up with drama but I don't think that's true. Sanders did said that it's still the same people on YouTube getting into the same problems, so that proves that he has been keeping up with the drama. He said that he doesn't know what will be his first real video back and he has ADs on this first video back to YouTube, mmm... I think that his first video will be covering the James Charles drama.

Tea Time and Nick and Dustin have gotten into it again on twitter

Plus, I'm shocked that Nick and Dustin are still together. I just wonder when will the break up happen.

Why is Nick always flexing that he is on drugs in every single video with Dustin?
Wasn't he like, complaining that people always mention his drug addiction and relapse?
MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

Tea Time and Nick and Dustin have gotten into it again on twitter

Plus, I'm shocked that Nick and Dustin are still together. I just wonder when will the break up happen.

Rich hasn't seen Dustin and Nick ever since they got together. The used to be really close and they would visit each other and collab every 3 months. The pandemic is not an excuse because Rich has always visited Las Vegas 2 times this year. I have a feeling that Rich wanted Nick but Nick liked Dustin so Rich got heartbroken. Also,are we 100% sure that Nick and Dustin moved to Nevada? Where is the proof? and why did the move there?

Last edited:
Why is Nick always flexing that he is on drugs in every single video with Dustin?
Wasn't he like, complaining that people always mention his drug addiction and relapse?
MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

Rich hasn't seen Dustin and Nick ever since they got together. The used to be really close and they would visit each other and collab every 3 months. The pandemic is not an excuse because Rich has always visited Las Vegas 2 times this year. I have a feeling that Rich wanted Nick but Nick liked Dustin so Rich got heartbroken. Also,are we 100% sure that Nick and Dustin moved to Nevada? Where is the proof? and why did the move there?
Right about Nick being high with weed all the time, it just doesn't make sense.

Good point about Rich probably liking Nick but Nick liked Dustin. That's a good point - I've often wondered too about why did they moved there too. They don't seem to upload as often either, imo. Nick and Dustin did promise a house tour but still no house tour.
Just watch this video you can see the MGM sign

MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

come to think of it there hasn't been any videos lately of them driving around Las Vegas, they mostly just seem to do voiceovers.

Last edited:
come to think of it there hasn't been any videos lately of them driving around Las Vegas, they mostly just seem to do voiceovers.

it's really really sketchy. Even on their instagram they haven't posted being out and about in Nevada. I have a feeling they only visited for a short amount of time and now they pretend they've moved there.

it's really really sketchy. Even on their instagram they haven't posted being out and about in Nevada. I have a feeling they only visited for a short amount of time and now they pretend they've moved there.
I agree, that's a damn good theory. You're right there is nothing on the IG pages about Nevada.

They uploaded this video to The Dailey's channel and it's while they are in the car but it's looks like it was shot in black and white.