Drama and Commentary Channels

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find him SO WEIRD 🤣🤣
He belongs back with peter Monn crying about the mean kids who bullied him 34 years ago. He can’t seem to keep friends at all.

I just saw Monn has uploaded a vlog thats over 2 hours long. That a lot of crying about his mummy and how she loves Halloween/Christmas/alcohol.....
I’m tempted to put it on later and do Moaning Monn bingo.

Paige and nick are doing a video about Sebastian Williams attending JH’s party later!

Im interested to see how they bounce off each other without that awful Lux idiot there

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I find him SO WEIRD 🤣🤣
He belongs back with peter Monn crying about the mean kids who bullied him 34 years ago. He can’t seem to keep friends at all.

I just saw Monn has uploaded a vlog thats over 2 hours long. That a lot of crying about his mummy and how she loves Halloween/Christmas/alcohol.....
I’m tempted to put it on later and do Moaning Monn bingo.

Paige and nick are doing a video about Sebastian Williams attending JH’s party later!

Im interested to see how they bounce off each other without that awful Lux idiot there
Me too!! I don’t mind Paige and Nick as we’ve said they’re the best ones!

Moaning monn bingo has to become a thing

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh yet more drama for the series... did James Charles steal them all 🤣

@LasVegas702 watched her live and she was asked if she got it and she said she didn’t know because she couldn’t get to her PO Box until she’s home.

will Peter Monn get one 🤣🤣
Imagine if Peter got it. He’d cry into his camera at the Starbucks drive through, then tell Josh about it. Then tell everyone how long he’s been “sObEr” for, THEN tell us he’s been bullied, THENNNNNNNNNNNN tell us his mam died.

Imagine if Peter got it. He’d cry into his camera at the Starbucks drive through, then tell Josh about it. Then tell everyone how long he’s been “sObEr” for, THEN tell us he’s been bullied, THENNNNNNNNNNNN tell us his mam died.
and Tonya Jean could test out the pallet on his review channel!!
while peter stuffs his face with takeout and pretends he’s “like” friends with “like” Shane because he “like” met him once 😂

I bet his mom would love Shane...when she wasn’t plastered drunk that is 😐
valley girl Peter is my fav 😂😂😂😂 not

• Haha
@Oohthedrama Ali is saying she wants to go back to using heroin in light of recent events, check Twitter!

How emotionally manipulative can one person be?

• Wow
@Oohthedrama Ali is saying she wants to go back to using heroin in light of recent events, check Twitter!

How emotionally manipulative can one person be?
I have NEVER liked her. My god what a nasty woman, that fringe though 😬

I could imagine her and Dustin as a couple 😂😂 forget the fact he’s gay 😂😂

Where is irrelevant Ashley in all this 😆

“I love you so so so so much, I love you so so much“

6207E4CB-9384-4391-AA2A-51BD873BDB21.jpeg

this is excellent 😆😆

• Haha
It’s totally about her 😂 she’s crazy, granted 2 hours writing tit about Dustin Dailey would make anyone crack, what a manipulative witch though!!!!

It’s totally about her 😂 she’s crazy, granted 2 hours writing tit about Dustin Dailey would make anyone crack, what a manipulative witch though!!!!
I can’t believe she’s written on twitter about doing heroin cos of drama. So manipulative. Never seen anything like it. As much as Dusty can be catty he’s not responsible for that tit.

874D6D1A-B04C-4C1D-8C85-3EB5B1F1D605.jpeg
778B77B6-42DF-4AE0-9E22-053CF3012AE9.jpeg

let’s stick them here....
how to manipulate your audience and make them turn on your “enemy” 101

• Sick
Reactions: 2

I really don’t have a reason for the cat other than it’s cute 😆😆

this is hilarious