Drama and Commentary Channels

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG NO but makes sense that they've fallen out. Nick and Dustin also have a habit on moving a lot every year probably because they don't pay ANY rent and then blame it on everything else like fire. Nick shouldn't have sold his mother's house. If they are so low on money then why didn't they move to florida back then to his mother's house? No rent,no mortgage etc....if there are any video about the drama between Jen and them,then i will watch tonight.
I didn't know that Nick and Dustin had a habit of moving a lot every year because they don't pay rent. OMG that's wild. They fire situation was wild and that Jen lady was paying for everything and Nick and Dustin wasn't helping her. I agree that Nick shouldn't have sold his Mother's house.

Oh yeah I just remembered that Nick use to live in the same building that Rich lived in when he was in Houston Texas too.

Reactions: 1
Didn't they live in Vegas recently too??
Υes and then Nick's mom died and they moved to florida for a few months but the plan was to go back to LV....don't know what happened after that and decided to stay with Jen...then the fire happened