Drama and Commentary Channels

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Hex @Namima

Does anyone here know why Dustin and Nick don't like Adam McIntyre, yeah I get that people think that he is annoying and what not but why do Dustin and Nick don't like him? Thank you
No I don't. These days, who do these 2 like ???

No i don't. Did you see that Rich is on the same medication/injection ( semaglutide ) as amberlynn to lose weight? Lipo,tummy tuck and now this? Τhis drug is prescribed mostly for diabetic people (only suitable for type 2) ( I don't remember Rich ever saying he is diabetic until his new video) or obese people (but rich isn't obese?) this man always goes for the easiest options to lose weight.
I was kinda shocked he's taking it. At some stage, Rich is gonna have to do some exercise. In my country, I know of so many people taking it not being diabetic but just to lose weight.

I was kinda shocked he's taking it. At some stage, Rich is gonna have to do some exercise. In my country, I know of so many people taking it not being diabetic but just to lose weight.

it fucks with your brain so it's not healthy at all. The point is to not have cravings without taking any of those stuff. Rich says that Amberlynn is dying slowly but I believe he is dying slowly too because at some point surgeries and semaglutide will have serious side effects.

Reactions: 1
No i don't. Did you see that Rich is on the same medication/injection ( semaglutide ) as amberlynn to lose weight? Lipo,tummy tuck and now this? Τhis drug is prescribed mostly for diabetic people (only suitable for type 2) ( I don't remember Rich ever saying he is diabetic until his new video) or obese people (but rich isn't obese?) this man always goes for the easiest options to lose weight.
I didn't even know all of this. Thank you.

But I googled the drug and it was approved for weight loss back in 2014

I agree that Rich went the easiest ways to lose weight. There was the video about his diagnose and he talked about his A1c how high it was and how he has lowered it

Jen Gerard said that her home burned down this morning.

I wondered what had happened. Nick posted these pics but did not explain what had happened. Poor cats, so sad. 😢
oh wow.

Jen said that it was an electrical fire and that she had been trying to work with the owners for months to get things fixed around the home and the owners would not fix anything. Jen said that Dustin had saved her life and I heard nothing about Nick, nothing. Then I watched a live stream of Jen on youtube and she said that it's the one year anniversary of his mother passing away and that Nick is really struggling right now. Her channel is Jen Gerard . She uploaded two separate videos, both about 30 minutes long. In the first live stream, Dustin said that he was worried about what he was going to do for work and Petty Paige said that if Dustin needed someone to edit videos for him, that she would do that for him.

I think the house did catch on fire again and they had to call the fire department

those two cats, I heard were his mother's cats.

• Heart
Oh this is devastating. They just cannot catch a break. 😥
Thanks for the update.

Oh this is devastating. They just cannot catch a break. 😥
Thanks for the update.
Dustin posted this on this community tab page

i’m so thankful to be alive. we may have lost all of our material things but at least we have one another. i’m so thankful for nick and jen and all of you guys for being so supportive of us during this very hard time. it’s so easy to fall into a negative headspace over things like this but we are blessed beyond measure. i don’t know when i’ll be able to get back to posting but i’m not going to let this keep me down for long. thank you all so much again for the kind words, they don’t go unnoticed 💚
Show less

• Sad
Rich is having a sit down & talk video with Theresa Romers who 2 years ago literally dragged Rich to the mud and they stopped being friends....it will be interesting to see...

• Wow
I hadn't realised that Jen was actually Jen Gerard who owns the Gerard cosmetics that Dustin and Nick always used to sponsor on their channels and now they live together....hmm......shady

Another thing i want to mention is that if that house had owners then Jen Gerard doesn't own the place and she pays rent. I guess her make up company doesn't go too well.

Watching the new Rich Lux video to see if they will mention anything about ther past feud but nothing so far. Basically the video is an ad for Theresa Romer and show off her new house

well 22 minutes wasted of my life. They didn't talk about anything, it was just Theresa showing her house. Rich confirmed in the comments that he and Theresa are working together on something...they both are so manipulative and use each other, they will do anything for more $$$ and subscribers

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I hadn't realised that Jen was actually Jen Gerard who owns the Gerard cosmetics that Dustin and Nick always used to sponsor on their channels and now they live together....hmm......shady

Another thing i want to mention is that if that house had owners then Jen Gerard doesn't own the place and she pays rent. I guess her make up company doesn't go too well.

Watching the new Rich Lux video to see if they will mention anything about ther past feud but nothing so far. Basically the video is an ad for Theresa Romer and show off her new house

well 22 minutes wasted of my life. They didn't talk about anything, it was just Theresa showing her house. Rich confirmed in the comments that he and Theresa are working together on something...they both are so manipulative and use each other, they will do anything for more $$$ and subscribers
No one wants to work with Rich lux and No one wants to work with Theresa either, so they are working either each other.

I don't understand renting a house that large and I also don't understand staying at a home that large that owners doesn't want to fix the problems. I would just buy and get a smaller place. I don't really understand why Dustin and Nick are living with the lady. It's weird to me but It's a good thing that Nick was up at night because I'm guessing that Nick saw the fire and got Dustin and then Dustin got Jen up and they all got out of the house. I heard that the fire happened like 3 am in the morning and that the smoke alarms were painted over. yikes.

No one wants to work with Rich lux and No one wants to work with Theresa either, so they are working either each other.

I don't understand renting a house that large and I also don't understand staying at a home that large that owners doesn't want to fix the problems. I would just buy and get a smaller place. I don't really understand why Dustin and Nick are living with the lady. It's weird to me but It's a good thing that Nick was up at night because I'm guessing that Nick saw the fire and got Dustin and then Dustin got Jen up and they all got out of the house. I heard that the fire happened like 3 am in the morning and that the smoke alarms were painted over. yikes.

when i saw that the cats died i literally lost it inside,i hate when animals suffer this way. i wonder where the cats where and couldn't escape?

• Sad
when i saw that the cats died i literally lost it inside,i hate when animals suffer this way. i wonder where the cats where and couldn't escape?
but where are the two dogs that Nick and Dustin had?

did you see tea time's tweet about insurance fraud? and did you see the last reply tweet about peter monn and car insurance fraud? omg, I don't know if both of those tweets are true

• Wow

Jen Gerard went live today and she said that they are looking for another house to rent but it will be smaller in than the one that she was in previous and she said that's okay.

according to the internet it makes about estimated 2.7 million dollars per year and Gen is the CEO of it. She also said that her Apple card has a 45,000 limit on it but she had spent so much money that she wasn't able to make anymore charges to her account. I feel sorry for the lady and dustin and nick

I hope that Dustin, Jen and Nick can all find the peace that they are all looking for.

for some reason, youtube recommended some really old videos about Jen Gerard and they are not good videos about Jen. I didn't watch these whole videos either.
These people were saying the Jen had called them ugly because they gave bad reviews about gerard cosmetics
these videos are about 7 yrs old right now.

Shelby said that the house that burned down is just outside Dallas. So what happened to Dustin and Nick when they were in Nevada ? What happened and they left Nevada(las vegas) and now why are they staying in Dallas? I remember them saying it was their dream to move to nevada.?hm...

Shelby said that the house that burned down is just outside Dallas. So what happened to Dustin and Nick when they were in Nevada ? What happened and they left Nevada(las vegas) and now why are they staying in Dallas? I remember them saying it was their dream to move to nevada.?hm...
It's in Mansfield, Tx and Jen showed that when she uploaded a video a few days ago which is southwest of Dallas and Southeast of Fort Worth.

I thought that they didn't like Las Vegas and with Nick mother's dying they left and went back to Florida to live in Nick's mother's house. But Nick decided to sell his mother's house. He said that it would too many memories for him or something like that. In one live stream Dustin said that he was his dream to live in Colorado, like Kendell Rae does. Then Dustin mentioned that he wanted to get into true crime. SMH. I heard that Dustin has made some drama in the true crime community. It looks like Nick is having a really hard time with his Mother's death.

Looks like Nick and Dustin were having a back and forth argument with Tea Time. They have been through a tragedy losing parents, pets, all your belongings and still have time to fight on Twitter over petty crap. They are exhausting.