Drama and Commentary Channels

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I started to watch the live and then I clicked off. They are such a toxic bunch, and at the end of the day, none of them have the right to call each other out - they are ALL messy. I'm still waiting for Dustin to call out Nick for his transphobic comments. They should all go their separate ways.
I can understand you clicking out of bruce’s Live. Tea time did make a video about Nick’s tweets about them and here for the tea but didn’t watch all of it.

Reactions: 1
I started to watch the live and then I clicked off. They are such a toxic bunch, and at the end of the day, none of them have the right to call each other out - they are ALL messy. I'm still waiting for Dustin to call out Nick for his transphobic comments. They should all go their separate ways.
Who is this Vanessa person that It's ShelbyE talked about in her video today.? regarding the Rich, Dustin, Nick, Van Luc 7 and Petty Paige drama. Thanks.

Who is this Vanessa person that It's ShelbyE talked about in her video today.? regarding the Rich, Dustin, Nick, Van Luc 7 and Petty Paige drama. Thanks.

I watched this video by Shelby and ugh why does she have to include herself in the drama and even make a video about it? I think Vanessa is Van Luc's real name but maybe i'm wrong

Reactions: 2
I watched this video by Shelby and ugh why does she have to include herself in the drama and even make a video about it? I think Vanessa is Van Luc's real name but maybe i'm wrong
I think you maybe right because I was wondering if it was Van Luc7 too. I'm shocked the Shelby stated that she had a problem with the title of the video too. Because during one of her livestreams, Rich Lux was in the comments and her and Rich were making Joking about the title, If I remember correctly. This livestream isn't on her channel right now.

This is such a messy situation.
As per Tea Time Paige has left Twitter.

Nick last night on Twitter.
Thanks for posting all of these screenshots. I think that Shelby's video upset Nick. I didn't know that the video was real until these screenshots. I don't trust Nick and I also don't trust Rich Lux either. But I trust Mango sp? more than Nick, Rich Lux and Dustin. Van Luc 7, can be a little weird at times. I noticed that during the Tati Westbrook vs WOACB lawsuit. Van Luc seems a little confused about things that WOACB were doing and she wondered if those things were legal because Van Luc7 use to be a police officer, yikes. Tati sued WOACB via civil lawsuit for Defamation and darmation per se and some other things too.

Yeah I saw Tea Time's video about Petty Paige leaving Twitter.

Last edited:
  • Heart
This is such a messy situation.
As per Tea Time Paige has left Twitter.

Did you see that Smoky Glow and Charles have legally separated and they will be getting a divorce? They separated back in May. of this year. OMG wow. I would have never thought that would happen right now.

Does anyone know why Smokey glow hasn't posted for weeks? She bugs me but I still watch her and it's very unusual for her to be absent for so long??
hi there

have you seen this tweet by Smokey Glow, I'm shocked

Does anyone know why Smokey glow hasn't posted for weeks? She bugs me but I still watch her and it's very unusual for her to be absent for so long??
hi there

Last edited:
To be honest, Shelby never said that the video with Nick relapsing doesn't exist. She only said that Rich never showed it to her and to the people she knows. She didn't know the video existed until Nick mentioned it in the first place so Nick clearly is in the wrong here. Nevertheless, Shelby shouldn't have inserted herself in the drama because she is new and doesn't know these people, not Rich, not Nick or Dustin & she wasn't there in 2019 when it all went down.

Did you see that Smoky Glow and Charles have legally separated and they will be getting a divorce? They separated back in May. of this year. OMG wow. I would have never thought that would happen right now.

hi there

hi there

Same, I saw Nosy Hausfrau tweeted a reply to her so I checked out SG page. Shook. So sad. SG has taken time out from YT and Twitter .. she must have been going through so much.

Do you guys follow Def Noodles ? He seems to have changed so much over the last year. I thought he was a sweet guy but wow, he has become a nasty POS.

hi there

hi there

Oh wow, I’m shocked but also not shocked. I’ve always thought they didn’t seem very happy together and in the last year she seems to have been doing loads of things with friends whereas I think Charles would happily never leave the house. I wonder what he’ll do now as he left his job and relied on her financially, I know he tried podcasting but I didn’t think it went anywhere. Thanks for updating us :)

Last edited:
Same, I saw Nosy Hausfrau tweeted a reply to her so I checked out SG page. Shook. So sad. SG has taken time out from YT and Twitter .. she must have been going through so much.

Do you guys follow Def Noodles ? He seems to have changed so much over the last year. I thought he was a sweet guy but wow, he has become a nasty POS.
I don't follow Nosy Haufrau on twitter. I forget about her sometimes. I heard that SG had covid, had a miscarriage and now this. She did upload a video a few weeks ago talking about the miscarriage that happened awhile back and explained why she wasn't on youtube as much.

Def Noodles, has just too much going on. I heard that he was Trisha and Ethan's stan when Frenemies was going on and some people did point out that neither Trisha or Ethan mentioned publicity Def getting banned from Twitter which was a dirty shame. But I thought that he was a nice guy too but now he seems so crazy.

I just heard that she has taken down her IG page too.

I need to go and watch videos about Def's recent drama. I saw that Def uploaded a video apologizing. I don't know what is going on right now.

I did just see that Dustin said that he has covid, omg wow.

• Wow

finally

why is it a shock?
with the way the Nick talked about how he thinks that his mother got Covid, I would think that Dustin would have been socially distancing from people still and still wearing his mask. Maybe he did still wear his mask. but still got COVID.

I see Shelby has made a documentary/vlog style about her life. Literally nobody cares? She has also stolen all of Rich's quotes like 'the house' ' moses bring me my water' etc

• Haha
@Hex @Namima

Does anyone here know why Dustin and Nick don't like Adam McIntyre, yeah I get that people think that he is annoying and what not but why do Dustin and Nick don't like him? Thank you

@Hex @Namima

Does anyone here know why Dustin and Nick don't like Adam McIntyre, yeah I get that people think that he is annoying and what not but why do Dustin and Nick don't like him? Thank you

No i don't. Did you see that Rich is on the same medication/injection ( semaglutide ) as amberlynn to lose weight? Lipo,tummy tuck and now this? Τhis drug is prescribed mostly for diabetic people (only suitable for type 2) ( I don't remember Rich ever saying he is diabetic until his new video) or obese people (but rich isn't obese?) this man always goes for the easiest options to lose weight.