Drama and Commentary Channels

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Dustin calling Nick his friend, by friend doesn't he mean boyfriend or just friend now?

Did you see that video that Dustin uploaded about some drama channels and about Rich Lux's drama channel about the Nick alvadcao sp? stuff? I don't really watch Rich Lux thru the whole video

Do you have any ideas who was the fake caller ?
wasn't the fake caller the woman who claimed was a paralegal and involved with Trisha's legal team? Turns out she is a con artist because she didn't know how to say certain legal terms.

I had a look at Nick's youtube channel. Last video was 3 month ago and he said he is ready to talk about other people lives again but no other video has been uploaded for 3 months. I sense some trouble between dustin and nick?

OMG DID YOU SEE DUSTIN'S NEW VIDEO HE CALLED OUT RICH LUX!! WOW.................THIS FRIENDSHIP IS LONG GONE

Reactions: 2
wasn't the fake caller the woman who claimed was a paralegal and involved with Trisha's legal team? Turns out she is a con artist because she didn't know how to say certain legal terms.
yes the fake caller is someone that claimed to be a paralegal, there is now they are a paralegal and part of Trisha Legal's team. I don't think that caller was a women, they sounded like a man that tried to sound like a woman. I'm just trying to figure out was it Rich, Sebastian and It's shelby's idea to have this person call Sebastian and It's shelby e channel for clicks and views and also why was Rich Lux so friendly with this caller then they were so mean to Sebastian Soto., Rich Lux didn't even try to defend Sebastian Soto during the phone call.

Dustin and Nick live with an old woman in a house XD The woman is a jeweller or something,she has a lot of money and the house she owns is the one that Bianca raided during her visit with Rosalin

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Dustin and Nick live with an old woman in a house XD The woman is a jeweller or something,she has a lot of money and the house she owns is the one that Bianca raided during her visit with Rosalin
Thanks for the details. I was wondering what was going on with him and that house and other people living there too.

Is Dustin calling Nick his friend, by friend doesn't he mean boyfriend or just friend now?

Did you see that video that Dustin uploaded about some drama channels and about Rich Lux's drama channel about the Nick alvadcao sp? stuff? I don't really watch Rich Lux thru the whole video

Do you have any ideas who was the fake caller ?
okay I see now that Dustin was referring to the person that he has been living with as his friend and he wasn't talking about Nick. So Dustin and Nick still to be doing fine.

I find Dustin to be so moany. He is such a negative person. He must be very draining to be around. Yes, he had the right to call out Reach Lux for the clickbait title of the vid and the thumbnail picture but then he got really salty about Rich. Quite nasty and spiteful. Very telling behaviour. I think Dustin still harbours alot of anger and jealousy towards RL over a few incidents - when Dustin was left at the amusement park AND being left out (by RL) to Jeffree Star's party. Who knows, I may be reading this wrong. I was quite surprised to see Sloan on RL's channel a few weeks ago.
Nick's silence on social media is quite worrying. I hope he's ok.
The drama community seems to have become smaller - Truth Sleuth hardly posts, I hardly get notifications for Tea Time & Drama Investigator, and the one lady (can't remember her name - she hated Nick, JS, Rich, Jaclyn Hill) suddenly passed away. Paige seems very hit and miss with her uploads. Rich is the clickbait king. Only Spill Sesh is a constant on my notifications.
Recently I've started to watch CC Suarez and The Chisme Report. WOACB is just nuts and non-stop drama, I can't handle her. Backwoods Barbi is also quite entertaining when she's not fighting with other Youtubers.

Reactions: 1
I find Dustin to be so moany. He is such a negative person. He must be very draining to be around. Yes, he had the right to call out Reach Lux for the clickbait title of the vid and the thumbnail picture but then he got really salty about Rich. Quite nasty and spiteful. Very telling behaviour. I think Dustin still harbours alot of anger and jealousy towards RL over a few incidents - when Dustin was left at the amusement park AND being left out (by RL) to Jeffree Star's party. Who knows, I may be reading this wrong. I was quite surprised to see Sloan on RL's channel a few weeks ago.
Nick's silence on social media is quite worrying. I hope he's ok.
The drama community seems to have become smaller - Truth Sleuth hardly posts, I hardly get notifications for Tea Time & Drama Investigator, and the one lady (can't remember her name - she hated Nick, JS, Rich, Jaclyn Hill) suddenly passed away. Paige seems very hit and miss with her uploads. Rich is the clickbait king. Only Spill Sesh is a constant on my notifications.
Recently I've started to watch CC Suarez and The Chisme Report. WOACB is just nuts and non-stop drama, I can't handle her. Backwoods Barbi is also quite entertaining when she's not fighting with other Youtubers.
The lady that died suddenly is Here's for the Tea.

I didn't know that Dustin and Rich had problems on some previous vacations before.

I don't think that Tea Time does a lot of research before doing their videos now, like they did in the past. I could be wrong. They are boring to me now. Right about WOACB , she does have non stop drama. There are still two lawsuits against her 7M and Todd Chrisley. WOACB thought that TC being found guilty would stop his lawsuit against her. I heard that 7M has a better case against her.

Truth Sleuth said that she wasn't going to be covering the drama in the beauty and was going to be more commentary videos unless something really big happens in the beauty community. Backwoods Barbi really got to me when she stated that Tati Westbrook's lawyer Michael Saltz wasn't a real lawyer. SMH. That was just so crazy. Backwoods Barbi was just upset that she didn't get the response that she wanted from Michael Saltz when she told him that WOACB Stan's were attacking her and she also didn't show all of the text messages between her and Michaal Saltz. SMH. Like people can't tell that she did that to make herself to seem like she was the victim. SMH.

I agree Nick's silence on social media is concerning. Does Nick and Dustin do those podcast on Patron still?

Last edited:
The lady that died suddenly is Here's for the Tea.

I didn't know that Dustin and Rich had problems on some previous vacations before.

I don't think that Tea Time does a lot of research before doing their videos now, like they did in the past. I could be wrong. They are boring to me now. Right about WOACB , she does have non stop drama. There are still two lawsuits against her 7M and Todd Chrisley. WOACB thought that TC being found guilty would stop his lawsuit against her. I heard that 7M has a better case against her.

Truth Sleuth said that she wasn't going to be covering the drama in the beauty and was going to be more commentary videos unless something really big happens in the beauty community. Backwoods Barbi really got to me when she stated that Tati Westbrook's lawyer Michael Saltz wasn't a real lawyer. SMH. That was just so crazy. Backwoods Barbi was just upset that she didn't get the response that she wanted from Michael Saltz when she told him that WOACB Stan's were attacking her and she also didn't show all of the text messages between her and Michaal Saltz. SMH. Like people can't tell that she did that to make herself to seem like she was the victim. SMH.

I agree Nick's silence on social media is concerning. Does Nick and Dustin do those podcast on Patron still?
I don't think so. Thanks for the update. Did you see Nick tweeted a very homophobic tweet about Tea Time ? Vile !!! Will Dustin call him out on Twitter ? Probably not.

• Wow
okay I see now that Dustin was referring to the person that he has been living with as his friend and he wasn't talking about Nick. So Dustin and Nick still to be doing fine.

I wonder how this woman trusted them to begin with? Nick and Dustin met her one day and they told her they were looking for a house and she invited them to stay until they found their own home,she didn't ask for any money but Nick and Dustin refused to stay for free and they said they will help with the expenses of the house (not sure i believe that thb,i believe they use her to stay for free.) Her name is Jen and she is loaded,she lives in a huge home and even has a cinema room. They live off of her. The house is located in a super secluded area and Dustin wanted that because he has a restraining order against an ex and that Jen woman wanted privacy because she is known as a professional and has super rich. When she gets that Nick and Dustin are using her then it's gonna be drama all over again.

• Wow
I don't think so. Thanks for the update. Did you see Nick tweeted a very homophobic tweet about Tea Time ? Vile !!! Will Dustin call him out on Twitter ? Probably not.
that was a transphobia tweet against Mocha and it was antisemitic against Here for the Tea, because she's Jewish

. No, I don't think that Dustin will call him out. I saw the tweets of people tagging Dustin about Nick's tweet.

• Angry
that was a transphobia tweet against Mocha and it was antisemitic against Here for the Tea, because she's Jewish

. No, I don't think that Dustin will call him out. I saw the tweets of people tagging Dustin about Nick's tweet.
Yes, Here for The Tea !!! Nick has also made nasty comments about Sam after her death.
I'm pretty sure this is not the first time Nick has made transphobic comments about Tea Time. Despicable.

I wonder how this woman trusted them to begin with? Nick and Dustin met her one day and they told her they were looking for a house and she invited them to stay until they found their own home,she didn't ask for any money but Nick and Dustin refused to stay for free and they said they will help with the expenses of the house (not sure i believe that thb,i believe they use her to stay for free.) Her name is Jen and she is loaded,she lives in a huge home and even has a cinema room. They live off of her. The house is located in a super secluded area and Dustin wanted that because he has a restraining order against an ex and that Jen woman wanted privacy because she is known as a professional and has super rich. When she gets that Nick and Dustin are using her then it's gonna be drama all over again.
I see your point about how does that Jen lady true Dustin and Nick. How long have they been staying with her? Yep the drama again when Jen figures this all out.

Yes, Here for The Tea !!! Nick has also made nasty comments about Sam after her death.
I'm pretty sure this is not the first time Nick has made transphobic comments about Tea Time. Despicable.
that's true. I agree it's terrible. Yes I remember hearing about Nick nasty comments about Same she had passed away. Just crazy. All Nick had to do was just stated that he wasn't close to Sam and that he really didn't feel comfortable with making any statements about her and moved on.

Last edited:
Okay I take back what I said about the Jen lady, she seems okay. But you're right. How did she get mixed up with Dustin and Nick. When is Nick and Dustin coming out with their own candles?! I don't think that those candles will ever see that light of day.

Did you see Bruce's live about all of the tweets from Van Luc7, Petty Paige, Dustin and Nick and even Mango sp? about the RIch Lux drama.? It was liked 79 in total and Petty,, Nick and Dustin were all in the live chat. It's a hot mess. Petty said that she has figured out why people side with Rich and she said it's because they love Rich. Petty and Dustin and Nick said that Rich only gave his version of things to Van Luc7 and also doesn't know the whole story. Bruce showed a screenshot of one of Nick's tweets with a response from Here for the Tea who referred to herself as the Muppet Master and Nick thinks that just because Here for the Tea called herself that, that it means that it's not antisemitic. I'm not buy Nick's side of things. Also Petty said during the live stream that Jeffree Star doesn't talk to Rich Lux as much as he use to. LMAO.

and Did you know that there is a video that Rich Lux has of Nick when the police were called when Nick was about to overdose and I'm guessing that Nick was thinking about trying to hurt himself or something like that. It was said during the live chat, that Rich Lux goes around showing this video to other youtubers, I was OMG wow. if that is really true. :oops: And Nick said that is why people will state it's that time of year again and maybe Nick will overdose again or something like that. I don't like Nick. This is all so wild.

Last edited:
Did you see Bruce's live about all of the tweets from Van Luc7, Petty Paige, Dustin and Nick and even Mango sp? about the RIch Lux drama.? It was liked 79 in total and Petty,, Nick and Dustin were all in the live chat. It's a hot mess. Petty said that she has figured out why people side with Rich and she said it's because they love Rich. Petty and Dustin and Nick said that Rich only gave his version of things to Van Luc7 and also doesn't know the whole story. Bruce showed a screenshot of one of Nick's tweets with a response from Here for the Tea who referred to herself as the Muppet Master and Nick thinks that just because Here for the Tea called herself that, that it means that it's not antisemitic. I'm not buy Nick's side of things. Also Petty said during the live stream that Jeffree Star doesn't talk to Rich Lux as much as he use to. LMAO.

and Did you know that there is a video that Rich Lux has of Nick when the police were called when Nick was about to overdose and I'm guessing that Nick was thinking about trying to hurt himself or something like that. It was said during the live chat, that Rich Lux goes around showing this video to other youtubers, I was OMG wow. if that is really true. :oops: And Nick said that is why people will state it's that time of year again and maybe Nick will overdose again or something like that. I don't like Nick. This is all so wild.

I only watched some minutes of Van luc's live with Rich and last night (it was during the day in the usa) i was reading live Dustin's tweet about Rich. Then i watched some minutes of Rich's new vlog, he visits that asian guy with his assistant and i loled really hard because Rich cannot even bang a door and uses his assistant for that. Rich also mentioned that there is a summer intern that works for him. LOL. He looks so stupid when he pretends he is luxurious and a jefree wannabe

As much as funny Rich is in his videos I cannot lie and say that unfortunately, he is a real witch in real life. As much as I dislike Dustin and Nick they ALWAYS own their mistakes. Rich on the other hand rarely apologises for his mistakes and even if he does - it doesn't sound like he is truly sorry.

Did you know that there is a video that Rich Lux has of Nick when the police were called when Nick was about to overdose
is this video on youtube?

As much as funny Rich is in his videos I cannot lie and say that unfortunately, he is a real witch in real life. As much as I dislike Dustin and Nick they ALWAYS own their mistakes. Rich on the other hand rarely apologises for his mistakes and even if he does - it doesn't sound like he is truly sorry.

is this video on youtube?
It’s not on YouTube it’s on rich’s Phone or tablet or something and he has been going around showing it to other youtubers According to nick himself.

I started to watch the live and then I clicked off. They are such a toxic bunch, and at the end of the day, none of them have the right to call each other out - they are ALL messy. I'm still waiting for Dustin to call out Nick for his transphobic comments. They should all go their separate ways.

I started to watch the live and then I clicked off. They are such a toxic bunch, and at the end of the day, none of them have the right to call each other out - they are ALL messy. I'm still waiting for Dustin to call out Nick for his transphobic comments. They should all go their separate ways.
You're so right about that.