Drama and Commentary Channels

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so did jeffree star have a licensing deal with a weed business when I search a certain website they confirmed that Jeffree Star and Nate wasn't attached to a weed business. thank you

@Hex

@Namima

Reactions: 1
so did jeffree star have a licensing deal with a weed business when I search a certain website they confirmed that Jeffree Star and Nate wasn't attached to a weed business. thank you

@Hex

@Namima
It makes you wonder ... 2 to 3 yrs ago, JS was always lighting up on his IG stories ... hidden AD ? Subconscious advertising. It makes you wonder.
Rich Lux thrives on the drama, some people just thrive on drama and the ones who say "I don't like drama, I just stay out of drama" are the biggest drama mongers. I also think he is not making as much bank as he wants people to believe. The designer stuff. The cars - hired. If he was doing as well as he likes to make out, he would have bought his apartment, and not be renting. Nothing wrong at all with renting, but don't flex on designer clothes and hired cars.

It makes you wonder ... 2 to 3 yrs ago, JS was always lighting up on his IG stories ... hidden AD ? Subconscious advertising. It makes you wonder.
Rich Lux thrives on the drama, some people just thrive on drama and the ones who say "I don't like drama, I just stay out of drama" are the biggest drama mongers. I also think he is not making as much bank as he wants people to believe. The designer stuff. The cars - hired. If he was doing as well as he likes to make out, he would have bought his apartment, and not be renting. Nothing wrong at all with renting, but don't flex on designer clothes and hired cars.
True
That's right about those AD rules, I had forgot about those.. Someone told me that it was a licensing agreement.:unsure: So I just thought that I would double check real quick.

But some people on guru gossip said that they searched for a weed business and they wasn't able to find one but this was back in 2018.

this is from 2021 it's an IG live

But you are right about Rich Lux. I agree that he isn't making as much money as he use to.

@Hex

@Namima

I was looking for a comment that was left on a lawyer on youtube's video and I came across the following comment. It was left for one of Emily D Baker's videos. The Comment is below:

"You guys need to stay away from Jen Gerard. Her makeup is low quality, she's an influencer dick hopper. She's done ''partnerships' with multiple gossip channels and tries to insert herself into their channel. I'm sorry about her house but she's a scammer. " Emily D Baker pushes Jen's products. This comment is three weeks old.

• Wow
@Hex

@Namima

I was looking for a comment that was left on a lawyer on youtube's video and I came across the following comment. It was left for one of Emily D Baker's videos. The Comment is below:

"You guys need to stay away from Jen Gerard. Her makeup is low quality, she's an influencer dick hopper. She's done ''partnerships' with multiple gossip channels and tries to insert herself into their channel. I'm sorry about her house but she's a scammer. " Emily D Baker pushes Jen's products. This comment is three weeks old.
it was wild for those old videos about Jen Gerard to show up in my suggestion feed on youtube. and these videos are like 4 and 5 years and even 7 yrs old. I don't know which party is lying and which party is telling the true. and there was even some drama with Jacylyn Hill and Jen Gerard, I was like omg. wow.

@Hex

@Namima

She is definitely not the rich lady that Shelby was talking about in her video back then. Her ''brand'' reminds me of John Kuckian. Many alibaba products that turned ''UK based''. She doesn't have the money to own her own make up brand. I don't think it's legit.

Reactions: 2
She is definitely not the rich lady that Shelby was talking about in her video back then. Her ''brand'' reminds me of John Kuckian. Many alibaba products that turned ''UK based''. She doesn't have the money to own her own make up brand. I don't think it's legit.
That first part I don’t know what you are talking about. Is she talking about Theresa Romer?

Gerard cosmetics isn’t a good brand. You can find better at Dillard’s or Macy’s or Nordstrom and Newman Marcus imo oh yeah Jen Gerard Lady definitely doesn’t have enough money for her own make up line and Dustin and nick hanging On her for dear life. Smh

Last edited:
That first part I don’t know what you are talking about. Is she talking about Theresa Romer?

Gerard cosmetics isn’t a good brand. You can find better at Dillard’s or Macy’s or Nordstrom and Newman Marcus imo oh yeah Jen Gerard Lady definitely doesn’t have enough money for her own make up line and Dustin and nick hanging On her for dear life. Smh

Shelby had mentioned in one of her videos (the one about nick and dustin and that drama with those girls they invited to their house and started filming the house without their consent)that they were staying with a jeweller and that she had also visited their house and met the woman who turned out to be Jen Gerard, so I really don't know if Shelby was lying about Jen being a jeweller ?

Reactions: 2
^^ those people
Shelby had mentioned in one of her videos (the one about nick and dustin and that drama with those girls they invited to their house and started filming the house without their consent)that they were staying with a jeweller and that she had also visited their house and met the woman who turned out to be Jen Gerard, so I really don't know if Shelby was lying about Jen being a jeweller ?
there is no way that Jen is a jeweler imo it must be costume jewelry imo.

I think that dustin’s Video about this situation may have been privated, I’m not sure.

Did you watched it’s Shelby e video about addressing everything? She talked about rich lux and She and Justice are good. But her and chime are not in a good place. I don’t like Chime anyway. I don’t really like Justice either. I don’t think she has ever talked about what Rich Lux said about Sebastian Soto and about him not giving rich lux the IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . Thats what Rich Lux told the animal kingdom sc YouTube channel a few weeks back

the papa gut drama is so weird and how he left Twitter too.
I'm glad that Tipster did a video about it now it all makes more sense to me now. And Tipster said that he was the one that either told one of Papa cut's friends about that lady in his DMs or he himself told papa gut about that lady in his ( Papa Gut's DMs) Tipster said that he felt like that lady was trying to bait him and also seemed to be trying to bait him too. This whole drama is probably why Papa Gut has turned off his twitter account too.

Papa Gut. What an absolute pig.
I know we should not place people on pedestals but geez, are there any good people on Youtube ? Is every single creator on YT an a-hole ?

I know we should not place people on pedestals but geez, are there any good people on Youtube ? Is every single creator on YT an a-hole ?
I agree which is explains why he was banned from Tik Tok a few years back.

That's a good question. I think there is some good people on Youtube but they are just not in the drama channel or in the commentary community, imo. I think there are some good people in some other communities on YouTube.

yes I think there are some good people on YouTube e.g Smokey Glow and some tech people off the top of my head.

I didn't see anything on twitter that confirms that Def Noodles lawsuit against KeemStar has been official dismissed yet on Pacer.
It's Shelby E just uploaded a video about the lawsuit being dismissed. SMH. and if it was dismissed one would think that Keemstar would have announced that but he has yet to based on what I've seen.

I didn't see anything on twitter that confirms that Def Noodles lawsuit against KeemStar has been official dismissed yet on Pacer.
It's Shelby E just uploaded a video about the lawsuit being dismissed. SMH. and if it was dismissed one would think that Keemstar would have announced that but he has yet to based on what I've seen.
I'm quoting myself because I want to post a screenshot of a comment that someone left on It's Shelby E video and I think it's a really good comment and it makes some valid points about that video.

Screen Shot 2022-10-23 at 4.38.03 PM.png

lol and It's Shelby E replied with lol Karen. SMH. It's Shelby E just doesn't get it. and I still don't what rolled she played in that fake lawyer call situation either.