Drama and Commentary Channels

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
John Kuckian is one fucked up person.

Reactions: 2
We all saw Alfie Deyes call INabber and Alex into the headmasters office and give them detention and a clip around the ear.
Yesterday jaaaaaaaackmate clapped back (imo his upload was spot on) which lead to Alex and jack (who used to do a podcast together) to “fall out” on Twitter.
But does anyone watch these channels are what do you think of them?
Petty Paige, Dustin Dayley, The Viewers Voice, Jaaaackmate, here for the tea etc.
They seem to fall out with each other more than anything.

I do enjoy some of their uploads even though most focus of American drama.
Did anyone follow what happened with the rewired soul or Jack/Alex/Fraser/Alfie yesterday.
Thoughts?

And Who’s the best in your opinion?
I can’t stand imalexxx or inabber, they both whine and make cringe worthy jokes. Inabber still hasn’t hit puberty despite being in his 20s.

I really enjoy the right opinion and angelika.

These Drama Channels are falling out everrrdayyy

So to add -- theres TeaSpill (TS) and HereForTheTea(HFTT) aka Sam drama involving Jaclyn Hill (JH) and Jeffree Star(JS*)

I will try and summarise because this has been pop poppin AWFF on Twitter

1. SEPT 2018 -- HFTT and TS were in the middle of doing a series on JH but JS* direct messaged TS informing them that JH mental health was not OK
View attachment 9557

2. HFTT and TS, therefore, canceled the series due to these DMs

View attachment 9555

3. HFTT received a lot of hate for the abrupt cancelation and she has had enough!!!!

4. MARCH 2019 -- HFTT has now leaked the messages between TS and JS* (Which was not her place to, but hey tea is tea) -- I don't think she appreciated JS* targetting her only for JH health i.e. "Is Sams goal to make someone take their life? Plus HFTT HATTTTESSSSSS JS*
View attachment 9558

5. Although she has only JUST leaked these, she did message JH in September giving the info she knew about her mental health -- JH was fake outraged imo

View attachment 9559
6. People including HFTT are saying JS* manipulated the whole situation to get the series canceled.
HFTT took ALL the heat (Some even speculating JS* has part ownership in Morphe or he was worried JH drama/bad Morphe press would impact his Morphe sales as JH and JS* are both heavily affiliated with Morphe)
Thank you so much for this!

Reactions: 1
Now that I’m here though... can I cheekily admit that I find jack quite fit and I SO would, if I had the chance? 🍆 I don’t know what it is about him, perhaps it’s cos he’s a bit grumpy, but like... I would, I really would. 😂
Honestly, I would too.

Genuinely thought I was the only one following this lot 😂 Jeffree is a witch for sure, Shane Dawson saved his ass, but he manages to get away with it and I do think some drama channels are on the payroll for sure.
I think Rich Lux definitely is, I did watch him from time to time but it did become the Jeffree show for a while after they met.

imo I believe Alex when he says he has no problems with Alfie. He has been doing slight drags on the commentary community long before that podcast and I honestly haven’t heard him speak about Alfie negatively in ages.

Jack obviously has issues with Alfie and so do many of the people who watch them both, and I think peoples ideas that he bottled it have to do with him not doing what they wanted. That’s why they want people like Jack and Angelika to come in, because they still feel way.

Well Alex and inabber don’t. I don’t see the big deal. They should be allowed to change their opinions. Especially ones from like two years ago. They seem to want to distance themselves from their past.
Couldn’t disagree more about them bottling it. For example when Alfie threw his dummy out and said he only made £4K on his book. They were both like oohhh wow sorry Alfie.

Neither pointed out that’s royalties and not profit.

Also the way Alfie advertised it as a real honest conversation and it turned out to be one sided.

Remember jack was friends with Alex too so would know Alex’s actual private views off camera

Obviously everyone’s entitled to their opinion though

Couldn’t disagree more about them bottling it. For example when Alfie threw his dummy out and said he only made £4K on his book. They were both like oohhh wow sorry Alfie.

Neither pointed out that’s royalties and not profit.

Also the way Alfie advertised it as a real honest conversation and it turned out to be one sided.

Remember jack was friends with Alex too so would know Alex’s actual private views off camera

Obviously everyone’s entitled to their opinion though
If I remember correctly it’s been a bit, Alfie said he got a 4K advance for his first book in defense of them saying he did it for a big money grab. Again could be wrong, but that doesn’t sound like a confusing statement to me. He clearly said he got an advance for 4K, which isn’t a lot for a deal honestly. I think that’s what they were “ohhhing” about. I’m pretty sure they both just like us understand that he obviously got paid further for copies that were sold.

And no just because Jack was/is friends with Alex does not mean that he knows his stance on Alfie lol. For one they were not even close and only recently became friends in the first place. For two I really don’t think Alfie or any of the people they frequently make vids on are a discussion among those people unless there’s an actual story tbh. And for three even if he did know his stance he could still think he bottled it from what I’ve been seeing from most of the complaints.

I just can’t imagine Alex would make that livestream saying that if he knew Jack knew he doesn’t like Alfie lol. Either way I saw a few days ago after they spoke that they’re apparently doing a podcast or video (can’t remember) together so we will know for sure then.

So hyped for this thread.

Bit left field but has anyone been following the Rewired Soul & Repzilla drama? Never trust a drama channel that says they're not a drama channel (and never trust a person who refers to themselves as a good/kind/too trusting/too empathetic/honest person in every single conversation they have)
I watched a couple of Repzilla vids when I fell down a GG Eugenia Cooney rabbit hole, found Onision videos about her then found Repzilla videos about Onision. I thought he seemed quite nice and I watched a few of them but never ended up subscribing, I think I found his hair too annoying lmao. Forgot all about him until now but saw your post and just read a thread on Reddit about that drama. Oh dear, oh dear - not so nice afterall!

The only drama/commentary channel I sub to is Angelika Oles. IDK why but I low-key love her.

If I remember correctly it’s been a bit, Alfie said he got a 4K advance for his first book in defense of them saying he did it for a big money grab. Again could be wrong, but that doesn’t sound like a confusing statement to me. He clearly said he got an advance for 4K, which isn’t a lot for a deal honestly. I think that’s what they were “ohhhing” about. I’m pretty sure they both just like us understand that he obviously got paid further for copies that were sold.

And no just because Jack was/is friends with Alex does not mean that he knows his stance on Alfie lol. For one they were not even close and only recently became friends in the first place. For two I really don’t think Alfie or any of the people they frequently make vids on are a discussion among those people unless there’s an actual story tbh. And for three even if he did know his stance he could still think he bottled it from what I’ve been seeing from most of the complaints.

I just can’t imagine Alex would make that livestream saying that if he knew Jack knew he doesn’t like Alfie lol. Either way I saw a few days ago after they spoke that they’re apparently doing a podcast or video (can’t remember) together so we will know for sure then.
I disagree, I think Alex and nab massively bottled it but we don’t have to agree.

Also, Alex in that video said ‘merch is something I try to avoid’ his story last night on Instagram was how his merch had sold out.

Basically all these little idiots on these commentary channels, want to slag off the bigger guys, til they become the bigger guys, then they want to back track what they said and do exactly what they slagged off.

‘Oh Alfie you said your constantly reinvesting your profits back into your content and you are and we can tell’ 😂😂 Jesus Christ if that’s not squirming I don’t know what is. I could make the same content as Alfie with an iPhone, my MacBook and perhaps a drone/gopro. He’s not got any expensive sets, he doesn’t hire in other people, it’s just him filming his life. It’s not a big production.

Anyway I could go on all day about this so I’ll shut up and agree to disagree 👍

Reactions: 5
I think Rich Lux definitely is, I did watch him from time to time but it did become the Jeffree show for a while after they met.
I can’t stand rich lux. The fact he met up with Peter Monn makes me like him even less.
Even if he’s not physically getting a pay out any interactions with Jeffree/Trisha/Shane or any of the big Youtubers boost their profiles.

The uk drama channels are annoying. I agree with @Srh1984 about Alex and inabber 😂 inabber spends his own videos guff laughing at his own jokes, I’m being picky af but it gets to me😂 🤦‍♀️
Alex came across like a beg-a-friend. 🤨
“Please like me Alfie” he bottled it from the start when he started bringing up the Americans 🤷‍♀️
True Geordie talked about it on his podcast yesterday, I don’t think he wants to get too involved but at least he recognised Alfie came across as a massive twit. 😎

Reactions: 3
If anyone is interested in the fallout between Jack and I’m Alex after the podcast drama.
(Alex and Fraser became Alfie’s puppy’s for a day on his pointless knob podcast, jack called them out on it, Jack and Alex had a fight in the twitter playground)
The podcast is up now. The youtube version is up today I think.
Just Incase anyone was following 😉

Reactions: 3
If anyone is interested in the fallout between Jack and I’m Alex after the podcast drama.
(Alex and Fraser became Alfie’s puppy’s for a day on his pointless knob podcast, jack called them out on it, Jack and Alex had a fight in the twitter playground)
The podcast is up now. The youtube version is up today I think.
Just Incase anyone was following 😉
Thanks for the heads up! Time to see if it's a good discussion or just "Alex bottles it 2.0" 🤔

Looks like it's all kicking off again, James marriott is arguing with Jaackmate on twitter, and defending James Charles' recent stuff.

Inabber is back to making unfunny commentary videos where he criticises YouTubers...I can't believe I ever liked his videos I cringed so hard at his James Charles one like...your shipment of attention is in the post mate.

Looks like it's all kicking off again, James marriott is arguing with Jaackmate on twitter, and defending James Charles' recent stuff.

Inabber is back to making unfunny commentary videos where he criticises YouTubers...I can't believe I ever liked his videos I cringed so hard at his James Charles one like...your shipment of attention is in the post mate.
Inabber is just shite through and through. He’s started doing Emma Chamberlain effects and I’m still confused how he’s apparently done with puberty but looks 12?

I can’t watch him at all, the way he laughs at himself while he’s talking, his information is always completely wrong, he’s awful!!!

I can’t watch him at all, the way he laughs at himself while he’s talking, his information is always completely wrong, he’s awful!!!
Yeah he's just so cringey through and through. Like a smug little schoolboy who thinks he's great. and why is his face so red and shiny ? Is this just me being weird? Or my screen? He looks gross

He's instantly turned on James Charles though with a RAPID post Tati upload (not so done with drama/commentary after all...I look forward to him squirming in a future podcast) so I look forward to the rest of his mates suddenly pretending they haven't been kissing up to him the last year 😂😂😂

The first rule of the commentary community is that you can only trust Angelika 👍

If anyone is interested in seeing James and his social blade rapidly falling 😂

Yeah he's just so cringey through and through. Like a smug little schoolboy who thinks he's great. and why is his face so red and shiny ? Is this just me being weird? Or my screen? He looks gross

He's instantly turned on James Charles though with a RAPID post Tati upload (not so done with drama/commentary after all...I look forward to him squirming in a future podcast) so I look forward to the rest of his mates suddenly pretending they haven't been kissing up to him the last year 😂😂😂

The first rule of the commentary community is that you can only trust Angelika 👍
I thought he said on Alfie’s vlog that he had changed and didn’t want to be that person who just tore other people apart etc. So that was just for Alfie’s benefit because he bottled it as we thought??

He reminds me of an 11 year old.

And Jackmaate for the LoLs