Drama and Commentary Channels

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you elaborate? Twitter isn't allowing me to see the comments under that picture because I don't have a Twitter account.
okay apparently Here for the Tea from time to time threatens to expose Peter but never does. No telling what here for the tea knows about Peter but they seem too scared to release it for some reason. Mmmm...

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know why Smokey glow hasn't posted for weeks? She bugs me but I still watch her and it's very unusual for her to be absent for so long??

Does anyone know why Smokey glow hasn't posted for weeks? She bugs me but I still watch her and it's very unusual for her to be absent for so long??
She posted this back on Aug 10 and said that she was taking off for the rest of the month of August 2021.

Reactions: 2
Oh thank you for that! I've been wondering if something is going on with her and Charles, she seems to be spending a lot of time with her friends at the moment which I don't remember her doing before and i had a feeling something wasn't quite right.

She posted this back on Aug 10 and said that she was taking off for the rest of the month of August 2021.

Oh thank you for that! I've been wondering if something is going on with her and Charles, she seems to be spending a lot of time with her friends at the moment which I don't remember her doing before and i had a feeling something wasn't quite right.
oh wow, I didn't know that she had been doing that. Mmm...interesting. I don't know much about her and Charles to form an opinion about them but some people seem to wonder why are they together. LMAO, oh goodness.

Can you elaborate? Twitter isn't allowing me to see the comments under that picture because I don't have a Twitter account.
Here is another screenshot. About Peter Monn, I would love for Here for the Tea to talk about Peter Monn but I don't think that she will ever spill everything that she knows about Peter Monn.
Screen Shot 2021-08-30 at 9.04.23 PM.png

Has anyone seen Petty Paige's video about Patricia Bright? I don't know what is going on. I don't trust Petty Paige.

• Wow
This is Nick 8 months ago when Dustin and him started dating. He has now lost a lot of weight probably because he started doing drugs with him. This relationship isn't doing him any favors.
Wow Dustin has lost alot of weight !!

Has anyone seen Petty Paige's video about Patricia Bright? I don't know what is going on. I don't trust Petty Paige.
Off to watch it now !!

okay apparently Here for the Tea from time to time threatens to expose Peter but never does. No telling what here for the tea knows about Peter but they seem too scared to release it for some reason. Mmmm...
eh,don't really care about Peter, idk but he always give me creepy and pedalo vibes. Maybe that's just me.
Rich is in LV AGAIN! If I had his money I'd go to a different place every time. I do not understand why he prefers to be in LV and spend his hours inside a hotel .

eh,don't really care about Peter, idk but he always give me creepy and pedalo vibes. Maybe that's just me.
Rich is in LV AGAIN! If I had his money I'd go to a different place every time. I do not understand why he prefers to be in LV and spend his hours inside a hotel .
I agree with you about Rich going to LV all the time, it's just crazy. On second thought here for the tea probably doesn't know anything groundbreaking about Peter Monn.

Also there was a rumor that Rich Lux had faked going to Paris once, LMAO, if that is true. OMG, wow just wow. SMH.

Also there was a rumor that Rich Lux had faked going to Paris once, LMAO, if that is true. OMG, wow just wow. SMH.

Yus,he travelled for a day,he spent like 5 hours in Paris taking pictures. Obv he didn't have money to stay in a hotel. After that he'd post pictures for weeks pretending he is still in Paris. LOL what a freak.

Sanders pulled a Snyder.
He saw how much pity Snyder got with his mom passing and now Sanders says his sister died couple of weeks ago. His video was emotionless to say the least.

Yus,he travelled for a day,he spent like 5 hours in Paris taking pictures. Obv he didn't have money to stay in a hotel. After that he'd post pictures for weeks pretending he is still in Paris. LOL what a freak.

Sanders pulled a Snyder.
He saw how much pity Snyder got with his mom passing and now Sanders says his sister died couple of weeks ago. His video was emotionless to say the least.
did dustin and nick just moved back to Florida and moved back into Nick's mother house?

It looks like Dustin and Nick have moved into Nick's Mother's house. 👀

getting really weird vibes
Nick is currectly in Florida staying at his mom's house and Dustin is somewhere at a friend's house but if you see the background of his new video the shelves are empty and the whole scenery reminds me of NOT someone living there permanently. I call BS for Dustin. Also, they keep on saying that people say they have broken up?? where? I searched most drama websites and nobody has mentioned they have broken up.. where do they get these information from? They seem to have a lot of time to search websites that mention their name, while Nick claims to be so busy with his mom's house.

getting really weird vibes
Nick is currectly in Florida staying at his mom's house and Dustin is somewhere at a friend's house but if you see the background of his new video the shelves are empty and the whole scenery reminds me of NOT someone living there permanently. I call BS for Dustin. Also, they keep on saying that people say they have broken up?? where? I searched most drama websites and nobody has mentioned they have broken up.. where do they get these information from? They seem to have a lot of time to search websites that mention their name, while Nick claims to be so busy with his mom's house.

I saw that Dustin and Nick filmed a video together and in that friend's house. I agree it's weird.

I just saw this article on twitter from The Insider about Drama channels and thought that you may be interested in. Dustin Dailey and Tati Westbrook and Katie Joy was mentioned in this article. Katie Joy is going to be so upset about that.

okay so dustin and nick are not going to move into Nick's mother house.

Nick and his brother are going to sell their mother's house.

I'm glad that I've finally figured out how Nick Snider titles his videos on youtube. Tana Sued Trisha Paytas and I thought that Tana was suing Trisha but that's not what was going on. Tana is being sued by her former landlord. SMH. I feel so stupid.

• Haha
Nick said for Jaclyn that it shows she is insecure because she shades her ex husband and shows to the world that she is doing better now with her new bf that she was doing while she was married with Jon but wasn't he the one who literally DRAGGED his ex when he died of overdose and saying things like Karma came to collect and pity stuff like that? wow Nick You were already in the low but with this you go even lower!! You are a disgusting human being .

Nick said for Jaclyn that it shows she is insecure because she shades her ex husband and shows to the world that she is doing better now with her new bf that she was doing while she was married with Jon but wasn't he the one who literally DRAGGED his ex when he died of overdose and saying things like Karma came to collect and pity stuff like that? wow Nick You were already in the low but with this you go even lower!! You are a disgusting human being .
I've actually stopped watching Nick and Dustin. There is just something way off about them, I can't pinpoint it. And I used to watch Nick's uploads without fail.