Drag Race UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because I'm stuck under a sleeping baby... what order would you have chosen the Queens to leave in based on what we saw of them on the show and if they have posted what their looks would have been on social media? Mine is...

Sister Sister
Ginny Lemon
Joe Black
Astina Mandella
Tia Kofi
Ellie Diamond
A'whora
Lawrence Cheney
Tayce
Cherry Valentine
Veronica Green
Winner: BIMINI!

have I missed anyone? I definitely think that Cherry went farrrr too early and had much more to give!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Because I'm stuck under a sleeping baby... what order would you have chosen the Queens to leave in based on what we saw of them on the show and if they have posted what their looks would have been on social media? Mine is...

Sister Sister
Ginny Lemon
Joe Black
Astina Mandella
Tia Kofi
Ellie Diamond
A'whora
Lawrence Cheney
Tayce
Cherry Valentine
Veronica Green

have I missed anyone? I definitely think that Cherry went farrrr too early and had much more to give!
Michelle
Ru
Gram

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m surprised people are rating Veronica so much. I really didn’t think she was much of a contender. I didn’t like her looks or makeup (her foundation is so orange!).

I felt that her performance in the Rusical was probably her peak and she was set to leave about halfway through the series. Couldn’t imagine her being that great at Snatch Game or stand up.

I’m happy to be proved wrong for series 3. I don’t dislike her at all, I just don’t think she’s THAT great.

Reactions: 13

Sister Sister
Ginny Lemon
Joe Black
Astina Mandella
Tia Kofi
Ellie Diamond
A'whora
Lawrence Cheney
Tayce
Cherry Valentine
Veronica Green

Sister Sister should have gone much earlier I agree.
Joe is fantastic but his style just doesn’t work with the show.

Reactions: 4
I’m surprised people are rating Veronica so much. I really didn’t think she was much of a contender. I didn’t like her looks or makeup (her foundation is so orange!).

I felt that her performance in the Rusical was probably her peak and she was set to leave about halfway through the series. Couldn’t imagine her being that great at Snatch Game or stand up.

I’m happy to be proved wrong for series 3. I don’t dislike her at all, I just don’t think she’s THAT great.
Yeah, she seems like a good contender but not a winner (sorry Veronica!). She seemed timid and quiet in the few episodes she was in, which never goes well, so hopefully she'll come back next series with a bit more confidence.

Reactions: 3
Asstina went way too early imo. I still don’t understand how Tia won that lip sync when all she did was flail all over the stage.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Sister Sister
Astina
Ginny Lemon
Veronica Green
Mickayyyy
Tia Kofi
Ellie Diamond
Cherry
Joe Black (I was captivated m'kay and too broke to buy tix for him so wanted to get my license fee's worth!)
Awhora
Tayce (but 2nd place if she had done her snatch game 2nd choice of Nessa!)
Laurence
Bimini

Reactions: 1
Out of the final four, I honestly didn’t mind who won (unlike season 1). Based purely on the final episode, I think it should have been either Tayce or Ellie Diamond but I can see why Lawrence Chaney won. Bimini was a good contender but I was super disappointed by their final runway look, we’ve seen in before in many of the US drag race episodes, it didn’t feel exciting to me. But like I said, I would have been happy for any to win. Excited to hopefully see Tayce make a comeback in all stars one day!

Sister Sister
Ginny Lemon
Joe Black
Astina Mandella
Tia Kofi
Ellie Diamond
A'whora
Lawrence Cheney
Tayce
Cherry Valentine
Veronica Green

Ginny Lemon
Veronica Green
Sister Sister
Joe Black
Tia Kofi
Ellie Diamond
Asstina Mandella
Cherry Valentine
Lawrence Chaney = A’Whora
Tayce
Bimini

In my opinion! Definitely agree about Cherry the looks she posted on Instagram are gorgeous!

Sorry but theres no way Cherry had those looks with her on the show! She had a massive glow up after leaving

Also I think Ginny needs to step away from social media

Reactions: 5
Sorry but theres no way Cherry had those looks with her on the show! She had a massive glow up after leaving

I love Ginnys socials. She’s so different to the other queens but I kinda like it 🤷🏻‍♀️ When I heard she was 33 though 🤣😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

I think Cherry was probably too busy nursing to make a whole set of new costumes just for socials.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

I agree on both points, I think there's no fair way to compare the queens who were on the show for a while and dealing with all the constraints and challenges of that, to the social media of queens after the show has aired.

It's no criticism of Cherry to say that she and other queens have used their socials smartly and invested in their looks once they've had the exposure through the show. It makes total sense to do so. She is a professional drag queen, it's impressive that she managed to combine that with nursing during the pandemic but of course she would invest money in her looks.

I like Ginny but she's coming across quite badly in some of her instagrams - why's she criticising the other queens? I think she could advocate more constructively - I totally agree with her that the queens deserve fair pay for the work they do.

I think Cherry was probably too busy nursing to make a whole set of new costumes just for socials.
You're welcome to think that but it's clear that what she presented on the show and off of the show are different leagues.

ETA: pretend this didn't come across like snark LOL I meant 'that's a valid point'

I agree on both points, I think there's no fair way to compare the queens who were on the show for a while and dealing with all the constraints and challenges of that, to the social media of queens after the show has aired.

It's no criticism of Cherry to say that she and other queens have used their socials smartly and invested in their looks once they've had the exposure through the show. It makes total sense to do so. She is a professional drag queen, it's impressive that she managed to combine that with nursing during the pandemic but of course she would invest money in her looks.

I like Ginny but she's coming across quite badly in some of her instagrams - why's she criticising the other queens? I think she could advocate more constructively - I totally agree with her that the queens deserve fair pay for the work they do.
I don’t follow her, what has Ginny posted on Instagram?

I didn’t really like her attitude on Drag Race anyways, always telling people to be quiet or shut up 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.