Drag Race UK #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where can I find the podcast with Divina and the illiminated series 2 queens?

Last edited:

Interesting article for anyone who’s not seen it.
Just had a quick skim. I’m really shocked actually. This is why I find All Stars quite unfair sometimes. You have queens like Mariah, India etc who’s seasons weren’t centred on who’s spent the most money/who looks the best against people like Miz Cracker, Shea etc.

Reactions: 4
I was watching this recently which explains the contracts contestants have to sign in the US. Very interesting. Obviously there’s some differences with our version (no cash prizes on the BBC etc) but I’d like to know exactly what they can and can’t do.

Reactions: 5
The bbc censored some of the royal jokes according to the guardian. The uncensored version is on YouTube

ffs pandering to the Mail and protecting Prince Andrew

• Wow
Reactions: 4
If anyone is familiar with the podcast Off Menu, Bimini was on the most recent episode and it was a really good one.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.