Dr Lisa Cunningham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This!! She seems to think shes some sort of spokeswoman for Covid rules. Absolutely bizarre
The ‘I’ll answer Qs when the announcement is made’
WHY? You are not working in politics. You get no additional information to us. You’re answering questions on hotels stays for eejits who ask a stranger for covid advice on the internet. She wrongly said earlier than a company can force you as a worker to have a covid test. This is false. They attempted it in my workplace & faced a union battle. I messaged her a good few times to say her advice was wrong & I was ‘seen’ and ignored.

Reactions: 5
WHY? You are not working in politics. You get no additional information to us. You’re answering questions on hotels stays for eejits who ask a stranger for covid advice on the internet. She wrongly said earlier than a company can force you as a worker to have a covid test. This is false. They attempted it in my workplace & faced a union battle. I messaged her a good few times to say her advice was wrong & I was ‘seen’ and ignored.
Ya I thought that was odd.
I also don’t understand why people don’t just phone the hotel they’re booked into. Why bother asking anyone on Instagram.

Reactions: 2
Ya I thought that was odd.
I also don’t understand why people don’t just phone the hotel they’re booked into. Why bother asking anyone on Instagram.
Stefanie is desperate for media position / attention & is hoping this gets her a radio or tv slot I reckon. Anyway at least Dr Lisa is qualified to give out the advice she shares. She is definitely home, silence says a lot - pity she isn’t honest

Stefanie is desperate for media position / attention & is hoping this gets her a radio or tv slot I reckon. Anyway at least Dr Lisa is qualified to give out the advice she shares. She is definitely home, silence says a lot - pity she isn’t honest
She has just posted about her trip home

Reactions: 1
Oh so Lisa gets to decide what is and isn’t essential now, does she? Playing the victim and putting on a martyr act because she knows she’s in the wrong 😡 Being with family for Christmas is essential for EVERYONE Lisa, not just you!!! Why should anyone bother their hole to adhere to the rules when a frontline doctor doesn’t? She has seriously boiled my piss with this

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 7
Is there a Stefanie thread? Their should be, when she gives out wrong information all the times and just ignores the correct information

Reactions: 3
Well she doesn't live in the UK does she? Like does she rent an apartment over there? I am not sure. If not she would have been on one of the repatriation flights anyway.

Well she doesn't live in the UK does she? Like does she rent an apartment over there? I am not sure. If not she would have been on one of the repatriation flights anyway.
She works full time over there which i thought would disqualify her from being allowed on a repatriation flight

oh right thanks for the info. yeah she wouldn't be allowed then. I didn't realise she worked there full time I thought she was there sometimes as part of her studies. I didn't follow her very closely and unfollowed her recently actually.

I appreciate her honesty but her post comes across a bit high and mighty.

Listen the difference is she chose to work in the UK. She’s not working with the HSE or on placement with the HSE in the UK. It’s seperate. She isn’t an essential worker in this country and the excuses about that need to stop. Yes her family is here, but the way the laws work around this she has no more entitlement to sneak home or break rules than anyone working a 9-5 in a bank in the UK wanting to come home to family for Christmas. And this is what annoys people. She’s not an essential worker here she made the choice to leave. Being a doctor in another country doesn’t give you sympathy to bend rules no matter what you want. That’s the point. Make it about Santa, missing your family or missing the kids but don’t make it about being a doctor because you are not providing medical care in this country and so you are expected to follow the rules of travel

Reactions: 12
I would swim home to be with my kids for Christmas if that’s what was needed. Nothing would keep me away. However, I am not on Instagram for months preaching to thousands about Covid 19 and restrictions. For me that is the difference.

Reactions: 16
Yeah that's what I kinda meant when I said high and mighty. Seems to think she can do whatever she wants cos she's a doctor. She could have easily picked up the mutated virus on the plane or in the airport so it doesn't really matter that she feels like she limits her contacts a lot.

It's kinda embarrassing and laughable that she's a doctor and can't seem to follow any of the guidelines, was banned from entering Ireland and literally snuck into the country from the north... like you couldn't write it.

These people have been advised to isolate from their families....

Yeah that's what I kinda meant when I said high and mighty. Seems to think she can do whatever she wants cos she's a doctor. She could have easily picked up the mutated virus on the plane or in the airport so it doesn't really matter that she feels like she limits her contacts a lot.

It's kinda embarrassing and laughable that she's a doctor and can't seem to follow any of the guidelines, was banned from entering Ireland and literally snuck into the country from the north... like you couldn't write it.

These people have been advised to isolate from their families....
Totally agree. You literally couldn’t make this up. A doctor who doesn’t give a rat’s arse about public health during a pandemic.

In and out of UK airports, shops, cafes, McDonalds and that’s not to mention the number of people she’s been exposed to as patients in England and their families etc. Then she’s home here and her children are off to school, childminders, her husband to work, supermarket, petrol station -I mean, the list is just endless. Why should the rest of us abide by the rules when this is what a frontline doctor is up to? She should be ashamed of herself

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I get the issues, but the Irish govt hasn’t actually mandated what is an “essential” trip to Ireland. There has been 30,000 people fly in for Christmas- with all due respect, Dr.Lisa is Irish, her primary address is Ireland and her young children are here.
jesus if that’s not an essential trip, none of that 30,000 are

Reactions: 8
It's a case of dammed if you do and dammed if you don't. I can sympathize with her as I've worked away from my eldest for a couple of months granted it was pre covid. But I would have swam home to be with him for Christmas. She is career driven and deserves that it's a hard field to work in I have a few friends that are doctor and trying to juggling parenting and a career is not easy. But I have respect for her and how driven she is in a field as a woman is frickin difficult and she deserves the success. But her heart as a mammy must be broken too but she has a supportive husband.

Reactions: 3
I’m glad she’s home and that she did address it and not just stay offline. It’s different for me and my husband because me don’t have kids but my god if her poor kiddies woke up on Christmas without their Mammy. Still believe she should have handled it better but given this insta market is new for her it’s probably just a good lesson as she juggles it all.

Reactions: 4