Dr Lisa Cunningham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A doctor, who does not work in Ireland for whatever reason, who does not reside in Ireland for work for whatever reason - does not have a gold pass to break covid rules week in week out as Lisa has been doing.

Reactions: 9
Very well said felt some of the comments here very very harsh. Think anyone that has worked on the front line this year derseves more credit and a little happiness.
Not at other people’s expense and when it poses a serious risk to public health. Tell your sob story to NPHET and see what they’d say

Reactions: 6
Not at other people’s expense and when it poses a serious risk to public health. Tell your sob story to NPHET and see what they’d say
Why would nphet care. You do realise they are an advisory group and have no control over an decision made. I would hope Lisa is taking all the precautions needed to keep those around her safe. Doubt you will see her out and about shopping or anything. It will be interesting to see if there is any reprimands from work though.

Reactions: 2
Why would nphet care. You do realise they are an advisory group and have no control over an decision made. I would hope Lisa is taking all the precautions needed to keep those around her safe. Doubt you will see her out and about shopping or anything. It will be interesting to see if there is any reprimands from work though.
Because NPHET’s advice is based on medical facts, sob stories are superfluous here and people are trying to justify Lisa flouting the rules for emotive reasons. What she did contravened all the rules and that’s the bottom line, whether anybody likes it or not. As a doctor herself, her actions are completely reprehensible.

Reactions: 2
Exactly, Lisa chose to work in the UK of her own volition for her own personal gain. She’s architect of her own misfortune and isn’t owed sympathy from anyone. My sympathy is reserved for those who lost their loved ones to Covid this year, not those who perpetrate the spread of the virus.
Chose to change jobs and go to the uK during a pandemic ! Don’t get it ... why ? She is a ball of contradictions

She applied for this job a few years ago. It's such a competitive job that doctors in the UK are killing each other for the opportunity. The pandemic couldn't have been predicted...also it's not for her own gain. People to benefit from this are the irish public

Reactions: 8
She applied for this job a few years ago. It's such a competitive job that doctors in the UK are killing each other for the opportunity. The pandemic couldn't have been predicted...also it's not for her own gain. People to benefit from this are the irish public
How will the Irish public benefit from her working for the NHS ???

Reactions: 1
Oh would you ever give over! 😂😂😂 Would you like us to all get down on our hands and knees whilst we’re at it? All hail Mother Lisa of Calcutta! She’s paid to do a job, like anyone else so you spare us the saviour complex please

Hold on -joined Tattle on Saturday -hi Lisa! 👋🏼👋🏼

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
How will the Irish public benefit from her working for the NHS ???

The point of a fellowship is that doctors bring back skills not available in their own country- same as surgical advances Th at have been learned overseas and are now practised widely in Ireland. Learning how a pre hospital system works, set up, tasking, skills etc will benefit patients when Lisa goes home and can work- either in a volunteer capacity (which is currently the only PHEM doctor practisein Ireland) or when Ireland eventually catches up and sets up a proper HEMS

Reactions: 4
Am I the only one with a heart on this that thinks she is right to be going home. Lisa's home is in Ireland with her husband and kids. It's not like others including my own family members who live in England and can't get back to Ireland. I couldn't imagine being stuck in England without my husband and kids for Christmas. Also it was on the news that Irish residents would be repatriated this week.
she’s literally saving lives as her job. I’m wondering why it matters to people that she’s an essential worker in the UK as opposed to here. She is completing her training which will be used in Ireland no doubt but either way she is an essential worker. And she lives alone and gets two covid tests a week. So I fail to see how that’s irresponsible. Plus she did disclose how she was getting home, was staying in her own home for the duration so I understand why she returned to her family.

Reactions: 5
There's no doubt people in Ireland will benefit for years to come from the training Lisa is undertaking. I know people whom she's taken time to reply to their queries and been really kind and helpful.

I have no issue with an Irish resident returning home once they are observing guidelines all the time. Lisa knows herself she hasn't been 100% all of the time up until now anyway. I hope and believe that this latest strain will make her think twice.
We are all human and make slip ups, the important thing is to learn from them and not repeat.

Reactions: 4
Oh would you ever give over! 😂😂😂 Would you like us to all get down on our hands and knees whilst we’re at it? All hail Mother Lisa of Calcutta! She’s paid to do a job, like anyone else so you spare us the saviour complex please

Hold on -joined Tattle on Saturday -hi Lisa! 👋🏼👋🏼
Sure I was Lisa 2 days according to you 🙄🙄

You should look into Mother Teresa before coming anyone to her again - she was a fundamentalist and a fraud.

Reactions: 5
Sure I was Lisa 2 days according to you 🙄🙄

You should look into Mother Teresa before coming anyone to her again - she was a fundamentalist and a fraud.
No, actually I said that to another poster. Gotta be careful when you’re posting from multiple accounts -a good liar needs a good memory! 😉

Reactions: 1
Off to the beach today. No isolating as per recommendations. Can see why numbers are going up with people following the likes of her.

Reactions: 3
Off to the beach today. No isolating as per recommendations. Can see why numbers are going up with people following the likes of her.
And she will fly back to Uk next week & come back to Ireland again & ignore the rules again. Anyone standing up for her needs to cop on

Reactions: 8
She’s back on now looking for sympathy. Needing 2pm baths to calm her. 🙄

We are being notified everywhere that testing is not a fool proof method of outruling covid and it doesn’t replace ongoing social distancing, mask wearing, hand hygiene and.... drum roll please.... listening to government advice about travel restrictions and isolation recommendations for those who travelled (prior to the restrictions not to mention Lisa’s reckless behavior). That advice is to stay in your room and not have contact with others especially those who will still go out into the community.

she’s now gloating about her testing. I hope she’s at least smart enough on a subconscious level to know that the only reason she has access to those tests is because she’s very high risk of carrying and spreading and not so that she can do what ever she likes?! They still don’t stop her from being a spreader or getting sick herself.

as instagrammers and doctors on Instagram goes, I hadn’t pegged as the worst one but I have lost all respect for her after all of this. Very very very disappointing. And just as the high numbers and third lockdown is being slammed in our faces, she’s yet again promoting herself as a covid expert on social media. She had absolutely no shame whatsoever. Her account isn’t there to generously “help others”, it’s there to inflate her ego even more and probably other nefarious incentives. My main issue now is that gullible people are following her and swallowing this horse crap as gospel. That’s dangerous.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah it's so funny she is gloating about the test. That's basically spreading misinformation.

She has some ego.