Dr Lisa Cunningham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit disappointing that it’s all so secretive isn’t it? I mean there was 6478 hours of the medical kits today, but information that might help someone today like getting home from the UK - hidden. Back soon with a hand sanitizer ad no doubt

Reactions: 2
Of course flight paths will be monitored, but surely medical and coastguard helicopters will be exempted from the 48hr travel ban.
I missed your last reply before I posted mine. Yes, I would imagine they would be exempt. It’s a roundabout way to get back to Ireland. Wonder will she reveal her way home.

Reactions: 1
I understand she desperately wants to spend Christmas with her family but I think as an Irish doctor working in the UK, she's setting a really bad precedent with flouting the travel ban. Her journey is in no way essential, as much as she'd like to believe it is.

Reactions: 7
I missed your last reply before I posted mine. Yes, I would imagine they would be exempt. It’s a roundabout way to get back to Ireland. Wonder will she reveal her way home.
Obvs I’m just speculating, and I could be totally wrong. I doubt very much she’s going to reveal her ‘alternative pathway’

Thought the exact same myself when she said alternative pathways secured. Then all of a sudden taking a break from insta. I'd say she will appear again when she's home. I've a doctor relation in UK meant to travel on ferry on Tues but all plans now cancelled. That's life during a pandemic unfortunately

Reactions: 4
I just noticed her latest story. Scaling back on IG which is clear she won’t be revealing anything re how she gets home. She usually loves to document her journey and Christmas so this is very fishy, in my opinion.
D1117C02-55F4-466E-BD14-C6D4CB5032AB.png

• Angry
Reactions: 3
There are medical crews and coastguard helicopters crossing the Irish Sea frequently. I guess one of the perks of her position would be to get a seat on one of those scheduled flights? Just an educated guess. Could be wrong.
No way, they are all public services funded by the gov/taxpayer I think. She’s not a HSE employee or Irish tax resident anymore. There is no way she could swing that, imagine a journalist got wind of that kind of privilege. Too risky. More likely she was clued in straight away and booked a Belfast flight? Either way the ‘alternative pathway’ comment aka ‘better than you joe soaps’ left a bad taste with me and I used to be a super fan.

Wonder how she plans on getting back to the UK for work also? She must be fairly confident of being able to get back pre January.

Reactions: 4
Apparently essential workers are exempt and can take haulage ferries or cargo flights so that would cover her return to the UK as a doctor but don’t know how she got home on that? I’m actually all for her getting home and seeing her kids and family just think the sense of entitlement was something else, was shocked by it.

Reactions: 6
Apparently essential workers are exempt and can take haulage ferries or cargo flights so that would cover her return to the UK as a doctor but don’t know how she got home on that? I’m actually all for her getting home and seeing her kids and family just think the sense of entitlement was something else, was shocked by it.
Absolutely agree. Being an essential worker is one thing but she’s not an essential worker here. I don’t begrudge her coming home in normal circumstances but this notion of ‘I’m a doctor’

Reactions: 5
Really sickened with Lisa’s attitude. As a doctor, she should be leading by example not snaking off home and leaving others to take the hit. Does she think the rules don’t apply to her? She’s some neck to be preaching to everyone all year but she’s not so willing to abide by the law and make the sacrifice herself. Absolute hypocrite

Reactions: 7
Am I the only one with a heart on this that thinks she is right to be going home. Lisa's home is in Ireland with her husband and kids. It's not like others including my own family members who live in England and can't get back to Ireland. I couldn't imagine being stuck in England without my husband and kids for Christmas. Also it was on the news that Irish residents would be repatriated this week.

Reactions: 21
Am I the only one with a heart on this that thinks she is right to be going home. Lisa's home is in Ireland with her husband and kids. It's not like others including my own family members who live in England and can't get back to Ireland. I couldn't imagine being stuck in England without my husband and kids for Christmas. Also it was on the news that Irish residents would be repatriated this week.
I do have a heart and do have sympathy for anyone in that position, why not have her family travel there instead? Unfortunately it’s a risk she is taking working abroad in a global pandemic while her kids are here. The UK situation is serious with this new strain, her family needs should not take priority over public health and safety here in Ireland.

The repatriation flights are for people temporarily in the UK or transitioning on connecting flights from what I hear on the news, I’m not sure they are for people working in the UK who want to come home for Xmas.

Reactions: 6
I have a heart but I’m also used to putting aside emotion and dealing with facts in my line of work -she chose to take a job overseas in the middle of a pandemic and has a pretty sweet time of it before now. My husband leaves abroad too and even though we’ve been doing long distance pre pandemic when the pandemic hit it was a choice we made, or more had to make , to stay apart because our jobs require us to be in different countries. It’s a cold hard fact of the pandemic.

I’d probably have had more sympathy if she didn’t handle it the way she did. I’ve unfollowed her - mayo won’t win an Ireland any time soon, I already buy my own choice of hand sanitizer and I have a GP for medical advice.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I do have a heart and do have sympathy for anyone in that position, why not have her family travel there instead? Unfortunately it’s a risk she is taking working abroad in a global pandemic while her kids are here. The UK situation is serious with this new strain, her family needs should not take priority over public health and safety here in Ireland.

The repatriation flights are for people temporarily in the UK or transitioning on connecting flights from what I hear on the news, I’m not sure they are for people working in the UK who want to come home for Xmas.
I completely get your view I would just hate the thoughts of anyone being away from their family for Christmas and those poor kids being without their mother but like others have said that's the risk she took working away during a pandemic. I'm hoping she would restrict her movements like she has always done and has being getting tested with work but it's still the travel part that is the issue.

Reactions: 3
How much restricting movements does she have to do when home?
Was she home for a longer period recently where she was was able to be out and about?

How much restricting movements does she have to do when home?
Was she home for a longer period recently where she was was able to be out and about?
She'll have to restrict for 14 days or get a test after 5 days and if that's negative she can end quarantine. Doubt she'll have 14 days off work though? She doesn't seem to move around much when she is in Ireland to be fair, or at least she doesn't show it to Instagram if she does! 😉

No she isn't showing it on insta, she's not out in public.
Could administering a beauty treatment be classed as a medical app if you're a gp?