Dr Lisa Cunningham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she administers botox. I remember when she was talking about getting botox herself she said this other doctor Orla O'Leary does her botox and she linked her page and told people to ask Orla botox related questions as she knows more about it than her. I remember then following Orla and she did a Q&A.

Reactions: 4
There is definitely a few years between them, she answered that question in a Q&A before but I can’t remember the exact difference, it’s at least 10 years I think. I didn’t know she administered Botox but she is open about getting done herself and her lips.
She's 35 just turned we have the same birthday Bernard is 47 I think.... but there is 19 years between me and my husband were together 15 years

Reactions: 2
I don't think she administers botox. I remember when she was talking about getting botox herself she said this other doctor Orla O'Leary does her botox and she linked her page and told people to ask Orla botox related questions as she knows more about it than her. I remember then following Orla and she did a Q&A.
She does, I know that for sure.
She may not do it on a large scale or for much profit now I recall but she does have regular clients.
If I ever went down the botox route I'd prefer to go to a doctor or dentist as opposed to some of those who've jumped on board the band wagon and would lack experience giving injections.

Does anyone know what the beef is between Dr Lisa and Dr Doireann? I remember Lisa one day saying “as you know we don’t follow each other” when Doireann was in hot water over saying fat people eating doughnuts was why there was such a queue for covid tests.

Reactions: 1
Does anyone know what the beef is between Dr Lisa and Dr Doireann? I remember Lisa one day saying “as you know we don’t follow each other” when Doireann was in hot water over saying fat people eating doughnuts was why there was such a queue for covid tests.
Dr Laura is blocked by Dr doireann too, she said it before during Covid posts. She didn’t seem to know why. My own (uninformed) guess is dr doireann wants to be the only insta doctor and I would say Dr Lisa hasn’t time for doireann and her fat shaming comments

Reactions: 5
Dr Laura is blocked by Dr doireann too, she said it before during Covid posts. She didn’t seem to know why. My own (uninformed) guess is dr doireann wants to be the only insta doctor and I would say Dr Lisa hasn’t time for doireann and her fat shaming comments
Blocking is a bit extreme when they’re both in the same line of work. Ah, yes, that makes sense now. I remember Dr Lisa’s long story about her husband’s bariatric surgery and how supportive his own GP was. So can see how she didn’t appreciate Dr Doireann’s fat shaming/phobic comments as a GP herself.

Reactions: 7
Used to like Lisa at the beginning but find her a bit overbearing now. Seems a very “my way or the highway” type and she’s mentioned herself a lot at the tension and division she’s created with several of her colleagues and how she had to leave the hospital. Herself and Doireann seem to have that much in common, a history of being very difficult to work with.

Also a bit odd how she fawns over her male colleagues. Her buddy Laura, the pharmacist one is always at it too. She literally leers at the male delivery guy in the pharmacy, comments on his appearance, posts pics of him “for the ladies” and in the same breath comments on sexism in the workplace when she’s the biggest culprit herself.

If a man was leering at her and videoing it and pawing at him the way she does, she’d be the first to cry sexual harrassment. It’s disgusting how she treats the poor man when he’s just trying to do his job. Completely unprofessional

Reactions: 11
Re the mask thing , she definitely hasn’t worn a mask all the time at work because I remember thinking ‘she really should have one’ .. I remember some selfie’s during one of the lockdowns with the Kevin guy & no mask. Anyway she deserves her own thread if she’s going to flog brands on her workplaces time

Thread for Fabulous Pharmacist here since everything got deleted!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm curious as to how Lisa is going to manage to wangle her way home with the travel ban. She says she has "alternative pathways secured" whatever the hell that means 🤔

I'm curious as to how Lisa is going to manage to wangle her way home with the travel ban. She says she has "alternative pathways secured" whatever the hell that means 🤔
Fly into NI and travel down? It sounded to me like she was going to be circumventing the restrictions and then all of a sudden she’s also going to be going quiet on Instagram....

Reactions: 3
Fly into NI and travel down? It sounded to me like she was going to be circumventing the restrictions and then all of a sudden she’s also going to be going quiet on Instagram....
In other words, she wants to ignore all the questions she is inevitably going to get re her ‘alternative pathway’

Reactions: 6
In other words, she wants to ignore all the questions she is inevitably going to get re her ‘alternative pathway’
Also she normally instagrams her journey home, the airport, flight etc. Obviously doesn’t want us to see how she’s getting home this time.

Reactions: 5
I didn’t think of that, I guess given the role she’s in now she may know someone who knows someone etc.
There are medical crews and coastguard helicopters crossing the Irish Sea frequently. I guess one of the perks of her position would be to get a seat on one of those scheduled flights? Just an educated guess. Could be wrong.

Reactions: 3