Dr Lisa Cunningham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If everyone was to take a leaf out of Lisa’s book and and give two fingers to NPHET’s advice, what state will our country be in in the New Year? She’s not part of the solution, she’s part of the problem

Reactions: 4
Lisa has chosen to work in the UK so she shouldn't be repatriated home. Same as my cousin who has chosen to work in the UK and won't be coming home. She hasn't been sent by an Irish company to work in the UK so really she should be staying put. Just my opinion. She's not better than someone who works in a shop in the uk

Reactions: 4
This could be the beginning of the end for Lisa 🙈 wont go down well no matter how she is getting home. But I would feel for her poor kiddies if she didnt get home.....tough one

Reactions: 3
This could be the beginning of the end for Lisa 🙈 wont go down well no matter how she is getting home. But I would feel for her poor kiddies if she didnt get home.....tough one
Do you not think the silence means she is home?! If she was stuck she would appeal to insta for help. Usually we are on the bleeping seat next to her on the way home and all the stupid songs

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I doubt it, to be fair her pages content is mainly excellent. I'm not a fan of all the London stories but she has some really informative highlights and from talking to other people she replies to queries too. I've lost respect for her after the recent affiliate and, all be it, brief breaks from isolating while home but most people won't know or care about this so she'll ride the storm.
Hopefully she'll learn from it though and cop on in future.

Her alternative route home is 100% arranged, I can't say I blame her but I hope going forward she rethinks sticking to the rules properly while she's here. Bending them even slightly really isn't on. I get its frustrating been so restricted while she's home but if that's what's required in order for her to finish her course she needs to comply or give it up.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Do you not think the silence means she is home?! If she was stuck she would appeal to insta for help. Usually we are on the bleeping seat next to her on the way home and all the stupid songs
Oh for sure she is home. We get every minute of the journey usually is right, can usually nearly taste the crossant and coffee!! There wont be a peep out of her until next week she will be back working and xmas at home wont ever be mentioned. Dying to know how she pulled off the trip home though. Prob a helicopter and dropped into her back garden 🙄😄

I doubt it, to be fair her pages content is mainly excellent. I'm not a fan of all the London stories but she has some really informative highlights and from talking to other people she replies to queries too.

Her alternative route home is arranged, G can't say I blame her but I hope going forward she rethinks sticking to the rules properly while she's here. Bending them even slightly really isn't on. I get its frustrating been so restricted while she's home but if that's what's required in order for her to finish her course she needs to comply or give it up.
Didnt she say a few days ago she was coming home for a week and wouldn't be leaving the house and only seeing her husband and kids.

Oh for sure she is home. We get every minute of the journey usually is right, can usually nearly taste the crossant and coffee!! There wont be a peep out of her until next week she will be back working and xmas at home wont ever be mentioned. Dying to know how she pulled off the trip home though. Prob a helicopter and dropped into her back garden 🙄😄

Didnt she say a few days ago she was coming home for a week and wouldn't be leaving the house and only seeing her husband and kids.
Listen they all tell us what they want us to hear. What they do is actually quite the opposite... there’s a sense of entitlements with a lot of them

She’s dead right. I hope she gets home. And hope she doesn’t post a thing about it on Instagram

As long as she is taking all precautions and measures and didn’t come into the country an underhanded way, she’s good to go surely? She’s a doctor, her job is helping sick people, she’s not going to put her patients or her family under risk I doubt. She has 3 small kids and a husband, her residence is Ireland... I can’t say I wouldn’t do the same if I were in her shoes.

Reactions: 7
Lisa is no different to any other Irish citizen wanting to get home to their family for Christmas and her occupation is irrelevant, she doesn’t work here. The only difference is her sense of entitlement and thinking she’s somehow more important than anyone else

Well her home is in Ireland, it's her primary residence surely? That's different from people living in the UK and returning to Ireland on holidays.
She's doing nothing wrong returning home and she should own it and do her usual stories sharing what it's like returning home under the current situation.

She knows herself that she hasn't been fully compliant with what's required when she returns to Ireland. I hope she will think twice going forward as people's tolerance has hit its limits from what I hear.

Reactions: 2
You do know your Twitter handle is visible Stefanie.
That’s Stephanie Prisner’s Twitter handle, I’m not that much of an eejit. I’m not Stephanie. She had that screenshot on her Instagram, where I took it from.

Lol, hun, you had @newschambers tagged over your profile pic on Instagram but please do keep up the act by misspelling your own name.
I’m flattered but I’d seriously doubt she frequents here. If you look at the screenshot you can see it’s a screenshot shot of a screenshot. She obviously screenshot it from her Twitter and posted on her Instagram. I screenshot it from her Instagram. That’s probably why there two different times on the screenshots.

I’m flattered but I’d seriously doubt she frequents here. If you look at the screenshot you can see it’s a screenshot shot of a screenshot. She obviously screenshot it from her Twitter and posted on her Instagram. I screenshot it from her Instagram. That’s probably why there two different times on the screenshots.
If you look at the original screenshot you posted it isn’t the same as the Instagram post (which I posted). It was edited for Instagram to include @newschambers. I’m not here to argue with you, Stefanie. It was just funny that I copped it. Thanks for the updates today.

• Haha
Speaking of Stefanie - can people stop recommending her for updates ? Do we need a Joe soap to google answers for us ? She’s just a giant fame hungry moan bag

Reactions: 11
If you look at the original screenshot you posted it isn’t the same as the Instagram post (which I posted). It was edited for Instagram to include @newschambers. I’m not here to argue with you, Stefanie. It was just funny that I copped it. Thanks for the updates today.
Ok CiCi, you got me 🙄You’re wasted here on tattle, you could be the next BU or TU rather.

She must have edited after she posted it. I have no idea why it’s different to your screenshot. I’ve mentioned many times on other threads that I have a child. Stephanie does not have one to my knowledge. I’ve also mentioned I have braces, again she does not.

Here is the state of my toddler’s books in my kitchen right now in case you’re going to accuse me of not having a child.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Speaking of Stefanie - can people stop recommending her for updates ? Do we need a Joe soap to google answers for us ? She’s just a giant fame hungry moan bag
This!! She seems to think shes some sort of spokeswoman for Covid rules. Absolutely bizarre