Dr Lisa Cunningham

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm guessing she was referring to the Happy Pear, rightly in my opinion they're an awful dose.
They had some kind of an American doctor on their podcast saying antibiotics are bad and can lead to mental health problems. How they still have any sort of a platform is baffling.

I've no idea if there's already a thread about them here, I think I'd rather they just became irrelevant
Aw ok so it wasn't a dig at the HSE/NAS /another insta Dr 🤣 Don't know much about the happy pear just they seem to be controversial.
I understand mayo supporters are passionate but this one is ridiculous the star burst sweets I mean get a friggin life

Reactions: 2
I'm guessing she was referring to the Happy Pear, rightly in my opinion they're an awful dose.
They had some kind of an American doctor on their podcast saying antibiotics are bad and can lead to mental health problems. How they still have any sort of a platform is baffling.

I've no idea if there's already a thread about them here, I think I'd rather they just became irrelevant
They are rotten the "pear" of them. They had similar shite talk previously around cancer I think. Hateful little goblins

Reactions: 3
They give me the ick together, him with his head perched on her shoulder, her calling him Guuuthrieee 🤮

Reactions: 7
Who put in the question asking him how he puts up with her? 😄 He's punching well above his weight and he knows it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
His brother is a semi-well known singer so maybe he piggy backed on his success

At some point she might realise the power imbalance when she met him means she was essentially groomed. But sure she never stands still long enough to reflect on anything. I had a mother like her. Busy out saving the world basking in external validation while the children at home waiting around for mam to come home. No self awareness.

Reactions: 1
At some point she might realise the power imbalance when she met him means she was essentially groomed. But sure she never stands still long enough to reflect on anything. I had a mother like her. Busy out saving the world basking in external validation while the children at home waiting around for mam to come home. No self awareness.
I had a mother with similar traits to yours, solving or feeling bad for all the problems in the world and being too busy or burnt out to see any of the many struggles under her own roof, and wanting everything to be perfect. Looking back with the benefit of hindsight and therapy I can see now that she was an extreme people pleaser by nature and in some cases that was taken advantage of by bleeding hearts that she didn't want to say no to.

I do admire Dr Lisa's get up and go though, she reached the top of her profession through her own hard work is very happy with where she is in life now after taking a long road to get there

Reactions: 3
Totally respect the work ethic. Becoming a consultant is a long competitive road. My mother also achieved impressive professional success. But the extra commitments she undertook and Ms Cunningham undertakes means something has to give at home and I and my siblings are still negotiating the lack of presence of our mother in our childhood. It comes down to we needed more of her being present within the context of her career. Nothing to do with her being a people pleaser. It was her hunger for others validation that fuelled her. No one validates you at home like they do at work. This is a personal perspective but the parallels with my life make me compelled to post this. Sadly when you have a family and a demanding career you don't get to attend every conference and pligrimage and training and expect all to be well in your absence. Not fair but true.

Reactions: 4